First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Reality Check

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#22 Feb 16, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
Anonymous internet troll "Buzz" is harassing John and Pat Colby, saying they are in an incestuous relationship, and saying because of it, 30 of their neighbors want them out.
This is all another one of Buzz's lies, and here is an example of what he has said:
"What do you call your diddling your big fat sister, John? Your neighbors have complained quite a bit about it, so there is probably something to it. I can easily see why over 30 of your neighbors had signed a position calling for your eviction. You are sure one sick, perverted puppy, John."
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
There are more sick lies from "Buzz" collected at:
Buzz is breaking the law and he needs to be held accountable for it.
Yes, the trolls were lying.
Reality Check

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#23 Feb 16, 2013
Updated:

DANGEROUS SCOTTS VALLEY TEACHER ALERT: To help, please click on this link to read the abusive posts by "Buzz", but be prepared, they are very shocking:

Archive for incest allegations by Buzz and his other fake/stalker names.

THIS A WARNING FOR ALL SC COUNTY PARENTS, THERE IS A POSSIBLE DANGER IN THE COMMUNITY: Please read this post for important safety information about an individual who says he is a teacher in Scotts Valley. Topix user "Buzz" posts about incest, and incest is no joking matter, it is a sign of abuse in the family. Please distribute this information widely!

Buzz says he has been teaching for 40 years and he is Scotts Valley based. Buzz is his nickname and it refers to the large appetite he had when he was a kid. He claims to have a master's degree and he says he went to UCSC. Buzz is most likely in his early to mid 60s, and he has said he weighs over 200 pounds, but he may have chaged his appearance recently.

He talks about incest non-stop on topix, which is what is most alarming. He uses the topic to bully others. We need to find out if he still has contact with children because he may be a danger to them.

Please help us gather more info about this dangerous person! Post it here! Repost it!
Buzz

Alviso, CA

#24 Feb 16, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I've told you a million times my name isn't John....and you can go wherever you want, but John's neighbors lying about him is no different than you lying about him.
It still makes you a bad person, Buzz.
From the amount of postings you do and with the disgusting claims you make you're a worse person John. As long as you post in this forum you will be and are John Colby. All your claims to the contrary only affirm it.
Reality Check

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#25 Feb 16, 2013
eviction party wrote:
<quoted text>
This information, John?
"Carilion Clinic: Family is family.Don't kick kids out of the pool because they have gay dads!
John Colby commented on the petition 8 months ago
Carilion Clinic: Family is family.Don't kick kids out of the pool because they have gay dads!
I have been discriminated against at my apartment complex because some residents don't believe they must live with someone they perceive to be gay. They gathered 28 signatures on a petition to evict my sister and I from our apartment complex. They have slurred me with homophobic taunts and told resident parents false stories that I am a child molester.
I am afraid that they'll make false claims to the police. The U.S. Postal Inspection Service is investigating these residents for stealing my gay and lesbian mail, then slandering me off of it.
No one should be discriminated against because they are gay, or are perceived to be gay. Please don't punish this two year old because of bigots like the ones who have been terrorizing me."
https://www.change.org/users/713844
I don't suppose you'd want anybody to click the "more activity" link near the bottom to display said information, now, would you?
Only homophobic people would side against John for this....and topix is full of homophobes, racists, and bullies.....and incest lovers, of course...
Buzz

Alviso, CA

#26 Feb 16, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the first time I have read this, but it sure doesn't change anything.
Why is it ok for Colby's neighbors to lie about him?
How does that justify Buzz also lying about him?
John what evidence do you have that your neighbors were lying about you? From the way you post you show that you're pretty depraved and out of touch with reality so it would be no surprise that you could do or would do some rather disgusting things.
Reality Check

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#27 Feb 16, 2013
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
From the amount of postings you do and with the disgusting claims you make you're a worse person John. As long as you post in this forum you will be and are John Colby. All your claims to the contrary only affirm it.
I'm claiming that you have accused John and Pat Colby of incest, and I posted the comments you made.

Show me where I have posted anything as evil as you have....

You are a bad person, and you know it.
ColbyLOON got STOMPED

San Jose, CA

#28 Feb 16, 2013
BWAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAAa!!!!
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#29 Feb 18, 2013
It's not A lie John, it's from your own post.

YOU were the one dumb enough to publicly complain about the 28 residents that wanted to boot you out!!!
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#30 Feb 18, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the first time I have read this, but it sure doesn't change anything.

Why is it ok for Colby's neighbors to lie about him?

How does that justify Buzz also lying about him?
How does it justify your lies about Buzz and DBS?

This has developed into a non-stop urination contest.

Here's an idea ---

WHY DOESN'T EVERYONE JUST STOP!!!
Expsoed

Santa Cruz, CA

#31 Feb 18, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
Anonymous internet troll "Buzz" is harassing John and Pat Colby, saying they are in an incestuous relationship, and saying because of it, 30 of their neighbors want them out.
This is all another one of Buzz's lies, and here is an example of what he has said:
"What do you call your diddling your big fat sister, John? Your neighbors have complained quite a bit about it, so there is probably something to it. I can easily see why over 30 of your neighbors had signed a position calling for your eviction. You are sure one sick, perverted puppy, John."
There are more sick lies from "Buzz" collected at:
Buzz is breaking the law and he needs to be held accountable for it.
What I don't understand is why they didn't call the cops if this was HONESTLY happening? I would have been on the phone to the police by the second time!
Colby Pariah

Alviso, CA

#32 Feb 19, 2013
[QUOTE who="Expsoed [sic]"]<quoted text>
What I don't understand is why they didn't call the cops if this was HONESTLY happening? I would have been on the phone to the police by the second time![/QUOTE]

Is your posting name why your neighbors fear for their children, John? Your unique PhD-style spelling will always give you away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 28 min Tina Kauffman 16,009
Who got John Colby booted out of MGA (Dec '13) 54 min DBS 28
Let's leave some more bait for the 3AM LOON (Mar '14) 56 min DBS 59
Investors to build condos on empty lot in downt... 7 hr remembering 4
Take Back Santa Cruz keeps pressure on discarde... 17 hr anon329 5
About that troll Robin Jansen 21 hr Arkham Asylum 22
corruption in Capitola 22 hr DBS 4

Santa Cruz Jobs

Santa Cruz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Santa Cruz News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Santa Cruz

Personal Finance