I almost called DBS "fat"

Posted in the Santa Cruz Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Trust Fund Baby DBS

Moraga, CA

#1 Dec 17, 2013
In another thread I almost called DBS "fat" but at the last second I caught myself and typed "obese" instead. DBS has a health problem and I dont want to make it worse by calling him a bad name.

Thanks, topix, you are having a good effect on me!

I am ridding the negative word from my vocabulary.

Relevant.....

Jennifer Lawrence:‘It Should Be Illegal to Call Somebody Fat’
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/201...

I think it should be illegal to call someone fat online also.
Invertebrate

Vacaville, CA

#2 Dec 17, 2013
Trust Fund Baby DBS wrote:
In another thread I almost called DBS "fat" but at the last second I caught myself and typed "obese" instead. DBS has a health problem and I dont want to make it worse by calling him a bad name.
Thanks, topix, you are having a good effect on me!
I am ridding the negative word from my vocabulary.
Relevant.....
Jennifer Lawrence:‘It Should Be Illegal to Call Somebody Fat’
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/201...
I think it should be illegal to call someone fat online also.
Compared to your sister, Pat, aka Jabba the Gut, DBS is downright anorexic. Fortunately rolls of blubber arouse you, John.
tons of fat bish

Santa Cruz, CA

#3 Dec 17, 2013
Trust Fund Baby DBS wrote:
In another thread I almost called DBS "fat" but at the last second I caught myself and typed "obese" instead. DBS has a health problem and I dont want to make it worse by calling him a bad name.
Thanks, topix, you are having a good effect on me!
I am ridding the negative word from my vocabulary.
Relevant.....
Jennifer Lawrence:‘It Should Be Illegal to Call Somebody Fat’
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/201...
I think it should be illegal to call someone fat online also.
i think you're fat, you going to put me on your legal notice list that's on your harddrive with all your archives that you stalk with?
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#4 Dec 17, 2013
Trust Fund Baby DBS wrote:
In another thread I almost called DBS "fat" but at the last second I caught myself and typed "obese" instead. DBS has a health problem and I dont want to make it worse by calling him a bad name.
Thanks, topix, you are having a good effect on me!
I am ridding the negative word from my vocabulary.
Relevant.....
Jennifer Lawrence:‘It Should Be Illegal to Call Somebody Fat’
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/201...
I think it should be illegal to call someone fat online also.
Thankfully, what you think is irrelevant, fatso (aka the Pillsbury Doughboy).
DBS

San Jose, CA

#5 Dec 17, 2013
Ooops!!

I almost called ColbyLOSER a brainfried dumbshit who needs to get off his Welfare-leeching butt and look for a job.

But everybody knows I would NEVER do something like THAT!!!!
Dangerous Teacher Buzz

Hayward, CA

#6 Dec 18, 2013
Invertebrate wrote:
<quoted text>
Compared to your sister, Pat, aka Jabba the Gut, DBS is downright anorexic. Fortunately rolls of blubber arouse you, John.
I dont have a sister, Buzz.

And at 235 pounds, DBS is 30-90 pounds overweight, according to his BMI (and stats provided by the CDC).

DBS is the most obese and seriously unhealthy person posting on topix.
DBS Welfare Klan

Hayward, CA

#7 Dec 18, 2013
DBS wrote:
Ooops!!
I almost called ColbyLOSER a brainfried dumbshit who needs to get off his Welfare-leeching butt and look for a job.
But everybody knows I would NEVER do something like THAT!!!!
Its because of this.....

Relevant threads....

DBS: My Family Paid for Your Family's Education
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

Are all TBSC members unemployed like DBS?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

The DBS Klan: Leeching off America Since WWII
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#8 Dec 19, 2013
DBS Welfare Klan wrote:
<quoted text>
Its because of this.....
Relevant threads....
DBS: My Family Paid for Your Family's Education
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Are all TBSC members unemployed like DBS?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
The DBS Klan: Leeching off America Since WWII
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
No, it's because of this...

YOU have a total life time work history of 2.5 years. A 22 year history of mooching off the federal and state government welfare and public assistance programs. You exhibit antisocial and stalking behaviors and you've placed the so-called "clients" you advocate for at risk due to your negligent actions. You were evicted from Mission Garden Apartments on September 20, 2013. The eviction notice you posted on the internet says you were guilty of:

•Disrupting liveability
•Adversely affecting health, safety and right to quiet enjoyment
•Adverse financial effect on project
•Ongoing harassment of other tenants
•Photographing female caregivers after dark
•False complaints and harassment of staff
•False accusations
•Gathering and publishing personal data
•Publishing personal “genealogical analysis” and “family tree’ of staff and family
•Stalking behavior
•Hostile confrontations
•Aggressive interrogation
•Hostile and inappropriate interactions
•Hang-up phone calls to staff’s home numbers
•Loudly discussing (threatening)“going postal”
•Frightening staff
•Harassment of residents
•Causing multiple unreasonable expenditures
•Making multiple false and baseless complaints
•Require substantial management time and resources

You were evicted from the "Citizens for a Better Santa Cruz" group. In an email to Robert Kahn-Job on November 25, 2013, Steve Pleich stated his reasons for evicting you:

"John consistently attacks those whom he deems to be engaged in some unlawful or secretive enterprise without any foundation in fact whatever. These arguments are always subject to evidence he thinks he will discover through the requests for public records that never seem to yield the substantive proof he needs. By contrast and to be fair, when you criticize or take exception to something, your arguments invariably contain some facts in support or, at least, some scintilla of evidence. I did not create CFAB SC as a forum for John's ceaseless screed about how unfair the world seems to him personally and as a whole; He has two perfectly serviceable facebook pages of his own to publish and pursue that agenda.

By the way, the final "tipping point" for me was John's most recent attack post in which he attributed his facts in support to a "tipster"; his word, not mine."

YOU need help!
John E Colby

San Francisco, CA

#9 Dec 19, 2013
Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's because of this...
YOU have a total life time work history of 2.5 years. A 22 year history of mooching off the federal and state government welfare and public assistance programs. You exhibit antisocial and stalking behaviors and you've placed the so-called "clients" you advocate for at risk due to your negligent actions. You were evicted from Mission Garden Apartments on September 20, 2013. The eviction notice you posted on the internet says you were guilty of:
•Disrupting liveability
•Adversely affecting health, safety and right to quiet enjoyment
•Adverse financial effect on project
•Ongoing harassment of other tenants
•Photographing female caregivers after dark
•False complaints and harassment of staff
•False accusations
•Gathering and publishing personal data
•Publishing personal “genealogical analysis” and “family tree’ of staff and family
•Stalking behavior
•Hostile confrontations
•Aggressive interrogation
•Hostile and inappropriate interactions
•Hang-up phone calls to staff’s home numbers
•Loudly discussing (threatening)“going postal”
•Frightening staff
•Harassment of residents
•Causing multiple unreasonable expenditures
•Making multiple false and baseless complaints
•Require substantial management time and resources
You were evicted from the "Citizens for a Better Santa Cruz" group. In an email to Robert Kahn-Job on November 25, 2013, Steve Pleich stated his reasons for evicting you:
"John consistently attacks those whom he deems to be engaged in some unlawful or secretive enterprise without any foundation in fact whatever. These arguments are always subject to evidence he thinks he will discover through the requests for public records that never seem to yield the substantive proof he needs. By contrast and to be fair, when you criticize or take exception to something, your arguments invariably contain some facts in support or, at least, some scintilla of evidence. I did not create CFAB SC as a forum for John's ceaseless screed about how unfair the world seems to him personally and as a whole; He has two perfectly serviceable facebook pages of his own to publish and pursue that agenda.
By the way, the final "tipping point" for me was John's most recent attack post in which he attributed his facts in support to a "tipster"; his word, not mine."
YOU need help!
Sorry Donny, I'd love to stick around and troll you some more, but I need to waddle on down to 90 Grandview, A#101 and go clamming for a giant diseased bivalve. Nature calls...
midgit mike

Santa Cruz, CA

#10 Dec 19, 2013
i am fat, i call myself fat, i hate myself and my hate speech, fat hater of myself, fat fat fat, i'm so fat that when i poop i have to stand to wipe
midgit mike

Santa Cruz, CA

#11 Dec 19, 2013
here is my link guys so i can prove that us fat people have to stand to wipe

http://www.300poundsdown.com/2013/06/bathroom...

i'm so fat that i hate speech myself to eat more, it should be illegal for myself to call myself fat
i am fat

Santa Cruz, CA

#12 Dec 21, 2013
yo midgit mike, would you like some cheese fromunda? i gots plenty for you, my folds create much cheese
Crickets from DBS

Hayward, CA

#13 Dec 21, 2013
Dangerous Teacher Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont have a sister, Buzz.
And at 235 pounds, DBS is 30-90 pounds overweight, according to his BMI (and stats provided by the CDC).
DBS is the most obese and seriously unhealthy person posting on topix.
Crickets from DBS about his BMI.
Crickets from DBS

Hayward, CA

#14 Dec 21, 2013
Trust Fund Baby DBS wrote:
In another thread I almost called DBS "fat" but at the last second I caught myself and typed "obese" instead. DBS has a health problem and I dont want to make it worse by calling him a bad name.
Thanks, topix, you are having a good effect on me!
I am ridding the negative word from my vocabulary.
Relevant.....
Jennifer Lawrence:‘It Should Be Illegal to Call Somebody Fat’
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/201...
I think it should be illegal to call someone fat online also.
Background....

Fat Stalker DBS
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
John E Colby

San Francisco, CA

#15 Dec 21, 2013
Crickets from DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Crickets from DBS about his BMI.
I love posting to myself almost as much as I like clamming at 90 Grandview. As one critic put it, I am "a sick, perverted puppy".
i am fat

Santa Cruz, CA

#16 Dec 21, 2013
i so want some dbs
im obsessed with this online anonymous critic
i want to give him some of my fat
so that he can have my BMI
and understand how difficult my world is
I eat myself out of house and home and the government keeps giving me foodstamps for more food
how do i learn how to control my intake when someone keeps filling my tank?
damn government!
DBS vs BMI

Hayward, CA

#17 Jan 30, 2014
Alphonso said this about DBS when he spotted him downtown....

"I had no clue what he was talking about and it was very difficult to listen to him since his breasts were very large and rivaled only his chest hair in length. I am a bike mechanic by trade and the man was clearly pushing his bike's suspension system to its limits, which had me very concerned for his safety."

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Bob Mitchell

Santa Cruz, CA

#18 Jan 30, 2014
DBS vs BMI wrote:
Alphonso said this about DBS when he spotted him downtown....
"I had no clue what he was talking about and it was very difficult to listen to him since his breasts were very large and rivaled only his chest hair in length. I am a bike mechanic by trade and the man was clearly pushing his bike's suspension system to its limits, which had me very concerned for his safety."
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
I guess FAT PAT passed more than a wet fart to get you out of her diseased nether regions. You must have have suffocated your few remaining gray cells during your recent incubation.
Alphonso

Hayward, CA

#19 Jan 30, 2014
DBS vs BMI wrote:
Alphonso said this about DBS when he spotted him downtown....
"I had no clue what he was talking about and it was very difficult to listen to him since his breasts were very large and rivaled only his chest hair in length. I am a bike mechanic by trade and the man was clearly pushing his bike's suspension system to its limits, which had me very concerned for his safety."
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
His manboobs were VERY large.
Reality

Santa Cruz, CA

#20 Jan 30, 2014
Alphonso wrote:
<quoted text>
His manboobs were VERY large.
I'm a John Colby, Chimp Advocate colon puppet and I reek of his excrement. It's the world's 2nd worst smell next to his obese sister's diseased clam!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Investors to build condos on empty lot in downt... 3 hr remembering 4
Take Back Santa Cruz keeps pressure on discarde... 14 hr anon329 5
About that troll Robin Jansen 18 hr Arkham Asylum 22
corruption in Capitola 19 hr DBS 4
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 20 hr RiccardoFire 16,008
SV Teacher "Buzz" still stalking topix users (Jan '14) 21 hr DBS 565
Is DBS a PRINCE or a PAUPER??? 22 hr No Dung Please 43

Santa Cruz Jobs

Santa Cruz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Santa Cruz News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Santa Cruz

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]