Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

I ask for Topix posters to share their knowledge of resources available to parents and children to protect kids from becoming victims of sexual predators.
DBS

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

the original curious cat wrote:
I ask for Topix posters to share their knowledge of resources available to parents and children to protect kids from becoming victims of sexual predators.
How about if you get your 28 neighbors to sign a petition to get you evicted?

That will protect the children!!
Buzz

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

This thread was initiated by John Colby, section 8 dwelling, two decades running, unemployed parasite. John is well known in the area for writing letters to different public agencies excoriating their behavior and making demands. The mayor of Santa Cruz chastised him for diverting monies for the homeless for his own personal agenda.
28 of his neighbors presented a petition to the management company of his apartment complex demanding his eviction claiming he was a child molester. SCPD doesn't answer his calls because he's a known crank and cries wolf to often.
You can verify a lot of this if you just Google John Colby Santa Cruz or take a look at his LinkedIn page and you'll see just exactly how nutty he is.
O no Mr Bill

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
How about if you get your 28 neighbors to sign a petition to get you evicted?
That will protect the children!!
Haven't the neighbors done that once before?
DBS

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

O no Mr Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't the neighbors done that once before?
Yup.
O no Mr Bill

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup.
Are we talking about John Colby of Mission Gardens Apartments? I did both a Google and a LinkedIn search on him. That guy's a total whackjob! I can't imagine anyone taking anything he says at face value. In fact, I believe the opposite of anything he states would most likely be true!
Buzz

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

O no Mr Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Are we talking about John Colby of Mission Gardens Apartments? I did both a Google and a LinkedIn search on him. That guy's a total whackjob! I can't imagine anyone taking anything he says at face value. In fact, I believe the opposite of anything he states would most likely be true!
Here's a little more info on the Loon:

John Colby, section 8 dwelling, two decades running, unemployed parasite. John is well known in the area for writing letters to different public agencies excoriating their behavior and making demands. The mayor of Santa Cruz chastised him for diverting monies for the homeless for his own personal agenda.
28 of his neighbors presented a petition to the management company of his apartment complex demanding his eviction claiming he was a child molester. SCPD doesn't answer his calls because he's a known crank and cries wolf to often.
You can verify a lot of this if you just Google John Colby Santa Cruz or take a look at his LinkedIn page and you'll see just exactly how nutty he is.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Santa Cruz Forum right now

Search the Santa Cruz Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 8 min Coal is King 7,301
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 52 min Foes 15,669
Why did 28 of Colby's neighbors sign an evictio... (Feb '13) 1 hr John Colby 244
Did the EASTER BUNNY buy DBS's house for him? 2 hr DBS 23
The Best of John Colby 2 hr DBS 46
Take Back Santa Cruz/Greiner Archive (Sep '13) 2 hr DBS 560
SV Teacher "Buzz" still stalking topix users 3 hr The Original Buzz 161
cfabsc 4 hr Xanthippe 394
•••
•••
•••
•••

Santa Cruz Jobs

•••
•••