Resources to protect children from se...

Resources to protect children from sexual predators

Posted in the Santa Cruz Forum

the original curious cat

Santa Cruz, CA

#1 Mar 12, 2013
I ask for Topix posters to share their knowledge of resources available to parents and children to protect kids from becoming victims of sexual predators.
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#2 Mar 12, 2013
the original curious cat wrote:
I ask for Topix posters to share their knowledge of resources available to parents and children to protect kids from becoming victims of sexual predators.
How about if you get your 28 neighbors to sign a petition to get you evicted?

That will protect the children!!
Buzz

Menlo Park, CA

#3 Mar 13, 2013
This thread was initiated by John Colby, section 8 dwelling, two decades running, unemployed parasite. John is well known in the area for writing letters to different public agencies excoriating their behavior and making demands. The mayor of Santa Cruz chastised him for diverting monies for the homeless for his own personal agenda.
28 of his neighbors presented a petition to the management company of his apartment complex demanding his eviction claiming he was a child molester. SCPD doesn't answer his calls because he's a known crank and cries wolf to often.
You can verify a lot of this if you just Google John Colby Santa Cruz or take a look at his LinkedIn page and you'll see just exactly how nutty he is.
O no Mr Bill

United States

#4 Mar 13, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
How about if you get your 28 neighbors to sign a petition to get you evicted?
That will protect the children!!
Haven't the neighbors done that once before?
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#5 Mar 13, 2013
O no Mr Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't the neighbors done that once before?
Yup.
O no Mr Bill

United States

#6 Mar 13, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup.
Are we talking about John Colby of Mission Gardens Apartments? I did both a Google and a LinkedIn search on him. That guy's a total whackjob! I can't imagine anyone taking anything he says at face value. In fact, I believe the opposite of anything he states would most likely be true!
Buzz

Menlo Park, CA

#7 Mar 13, 2013
O no Mr Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Are we talking about John Colby of Mission Gardens Apartments? I did both a Google and a LinkedIn search on him. That guy's a total whackjob! I can't imagine anyone taking anything he says at face value. In fact, I believe the opposite of anything he states would most likely be true!
Here's a little more info on the Loon:

John Colby, section 8 dwelling, two decades running, unemployed parasite. John is well known in the area for writing letters to different public agencies excoriating their behavior and making demands. The mayor of Santa Cruz chastised him for diverting monies for the homeless for his own personal agenda.
28 of his neighbors presented a petition to the management company of his apartment complex demanding his eviction claiming he was a child molester. SCPD doesn't answer his calls because he's a known crank and cries wolf to often.
You can verify a lot of this if you just Google John Colby Santa Cruz or take a look at his LinkedIn page and you'll see just exactly how nutty he is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pet owners now facing $100 fines for barking dogs (May '10) 3 hr Xanthippe 12
Holy Shhlittt! Santa Merida 'Bend Over' Troll E... 3 hr quien sabe 15
Review: The California Bad Boys Oct 6 disappointedgmom 1
News Frumpy Middle-Aged Mom: Leta s save the Califor... Sep 27 Solarman 1
News Santa Cruza s Garfield Park church for sale at $3M Sep 25 Alts history 2
News Hearing begins to determine if Santa Cruz teen ... Sep '17 jim w 1
News Coast Line: Art of Communication to host festiv... Sep '17 mr rogers 2

Santa Cruz Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Cruz Mortgages