Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

TBSC Loons Stalk Colby wrote:
So what is your point?
My point is that you continue to make contradictory statements which make me question your honesty and integrity. The only person who knows whether John Colby truly posts here is John Colby; the more you seem to know about whether he posts here or not, the more I am inclined to believe that you are John Colby.
Joe Landon

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

Alphonso wrote:
<quoted text>
John posted in there yesterday.....
https://www.facebook.com/groups/4631054204132...
He and I share a love for tea!
Peace, Bro!
Instead of spamming the same old dreck, ColbyLoon, you should...
Go to her, John C!
She is your Sister!
love her
love her
love her
love her
love her
Slurp
Slurp
Slurp
Slurp
Slurp
Its Her meat curtain!
Give her a hoof massage tonight!
She Is Your Sister!
Go To Her, John C!
And hide from Nathan Benjamin behind her meatcurtains in her closet!
Donny B

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

OR,

Go to him, John C!
He is your mentor!
love him
love him
love him
love him
love him
Smooch
Smooch
Smooch
Smooch
Smooch
Its His arse!
Give it a BIG kiss tonight!
He Is Your Mentor!
Go To Him, John C!
chirp

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

Alphonso wrote:
<quoted text>
Yessssss....the TBSC trolls go nuts on all the homeless advocates....they first started going nuts with all the anti Colby threads after Colby debated the mayor. Its no secret they hate homeless people and homeless advocates.
Here's another entry for Ripley's Believe It or Not. The dude in question was getting slammed on these forums for several years before this famous debate that no one saw, can see, or cares to see.
chirp

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

And, for future reference I've respected lighthouse linda's efforts the most out of any of the homeless advocates. Like Leigh has stated she's, "got skin in the game." You have to respect an advocate that lived it, not soapboxed about it. Same goes for Pleich. He's attempting to bridge common ground between groups and is even willing to attempt to run for the city council. That's a genuine concerted effort on his part to address issues he believes in, not spam troll bot baking cookies and posts about caring.
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I know that topix was dead until 2012, and it really picked up after that debate.
All you have to do is count the anti-Colby threads now, which must be in the hundreds.
Were there ever anti-Colby threads before Colby debated the mayor of Santa Cruz about homeless issues on television?
No, there werent.
Lying shitpile.

You were getting heckled for YEARS before you lost the debate that nobody watched.

Your ludicrous ravings as "Curious Cat" were cannon fodder back in 2009

“Facile Largire de Alieno”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying shitpile.
You were getting heckled for YEARS before you lost the debate that nobody watched.
He had to look up to 'lower ocean local' in the posting of nonsensical crap department. ColbyLoon has destroyed so many brain cells through Pat's diseased clam fumes, he can't remember squat.
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

How's the job search going John? Maybe if you get one you could pay for your own house? Like I did. With my paychecks!!
TBSC Trolls Troll A Lot

San Leandro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

NONA wrote:
<quoted text>
My point is that you continue to make contradictory statements which make me question your honesty and integrity. The only person who knows whether John Colby truly posts here is John Colby; the more you seem to know about whether he posts here or not, the more I am inclined to believe that you are John Colby.
I dont care if you are inclined to do anything.

You are really trying to prove the identity of anonymous posters?

You are comparing what Reality Check said to what I am saying, which means you have WAY too much time on your hands.
TBSC Loons Stalk Colby

San Leandro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying shitpile.
Still calling me Colby, DBS?

I have never seen the debate, so I cant say who I think won it or lost it.

Topix was dead before that debate. Days would go by without anyone posting to the forum.

When Colby debated the Mayor you all started to troll him non-stop.

Now you TBSC trolls are obsessed with Colby. It can be shown as plain as day in the list of topix threads.

You just dont want to admit that Colby rules your life now, DBS. You live on topix now because of him.
Donny B

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Topix was dead before that debate. Days would go by without anyone posting to the forum.
Now you TBSC trolls are obsessed with Colby. It can be shown as plain as day in the list of topix threads.
You just dont want to admit that Colby rules your life now, DBS. You live on topix now because of him.
Lies and fabrications.

Topix wasn't dead prior to Colby having his arse handed to him publicly by the Mayor. BJ and Colby (under his other anonymous "pen names") were called to task, almost daily, for the lies, distortions, fabrications, and hyperbole they continually spewed all over the forum.

Those who were frequenting the forum know this from first hand observation. Those who weren't can easily check the posting history to see that you are a LIAR.

LOSER!
Joe Landon

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Since this lie has already been refuted by pointing out John Colby (also posting as curious cat) was getting blasted for his anti-meth ravings and his self-serving use of the death of Carl Reimer long before his pathetic attempt to debate the mayor. ColbyLoser was as effective debating the mayor as he was fighting his eviction. LOSER X 2!

Since you lie about everything you post, then when you say 'i'm not John Colby', it just proves you are! LOSER X 3.
The Truth Hurts

Aptos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

par·a·site (pr-st)
n.
1. Biology An organism that grows, feeds, and is sheltered on or in a different organism while contributing nothing to the survival of its host.
2.. One who habitually takes advantage of the generosity of others without making any useful return.
3. a person who habitually lives at the expense of others; sponger
4.(formerly) a sycophant

synonyms:
barnacle
bloodsucker
bootlicker
colby
deadbeat
dependent
flunky
freeloader
groupie
hanger-on
idler
leech
scrounger
sponge
stooge
sucker
sycophant
taker
DBS

Capitola, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

How's the job search going John?

Maybe you should apply at "Fried Twinkies" at the Boardwalk.

how appropriate.
chirp

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

TBSC Trolls Troll A Lot wrote:
<quoted text>
You are really trying to prove the identity of anonymous posters?
You are comparing what Reality Check said to what I am saying, which means you have WAY too much time on your hands.
Wait, take a step back and look at what you said in the quotes.

"You are really trying to prove the identity of anonymous posters?"
In a different thread you asked if Reality Check is someone that is tied to TBSC/CT.

"You are comparing what Reality Check said to what I am saying, which means you have WAY too much time on your hands."
Aren't you the one compiling archives of information on people in an online forum?

You are a scary person. I fear for those that are near you, every day.
DBS

Capitola, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

chirp wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait, take a step back and look at what you said
Why do you think his Welfare-leeching carcass got evicted from Mission Gardens?
Petra K

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

chirp wrote:
<quoted text>
In a different thread you asked if Reality Check is someone that is tied to TBSC/CT.
"You are comparing what Reality Check said to what I am saying, which means you have WAY too much time on your hands."
Aren't you the one compiling archives of information on people in an online forum?
That's what John does. He projects his obsessions/failings onto others. So what he's saying subconsciously is that he's got WAY too much time on his hands. And apparently not a good memory, as he claimed the name Reality Check for quite some time. Same thing when he constantly says that DBS is on welfare. Guilty conscience.
Lying TBSC Trolls

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

Petra K wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what John does. He projects his obsessions/failings onto others. So what he's saying subconsciously is that he's got WAY too much time on his hands. And apparently not a good memory, as he claimed the name Reality Check for quite some time. Same thing when he constantly says that DBS is on welfare. Guilty conscience.
John Colby never claimed to use the name "Reality Check".

As a matter of fact, people have accused Reality Check of bullying John.

You sir, are a liar.
Lying TBSC Trolls

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

chirp wrote:
<quoted text>
I have consistently maintained the identity of anonymous posters cannot be proven.

I ask Reality Check if he is Eric Rowland because I want to know. I can't prove he is Reality Check, but he sure sounds like him.

I've never said anywhere that I can prove anyone's identity. If I ever worded something wrong I corrected it in the thread.

The archives are for everyone to use on topix. Sum Dim even archives Razer Ray posts in some of the archive threads.

You TBSC trolls sure lie a lot.
Joe Landon

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

Lying TBSC Trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
I have consistently maintained the identity of anonymous posters cannot be proven.
I ask Reality Check if he is Eric Rowland because I want to know. I can't prove he is Reality Check, but he sure sounds like him.
I've never said anywhere that I can prove anyone's identity. If I ever worded something wrong I corrected it in the thread.
The archives are for everyone to use on topix. Sum Dim even archives Razer Ray posts in some of the archive threads.
You TBSC trolls sure lie a lot.
And you're crazier than a three-peckered loon! Go back to your sister, Phatty.
Instead of spamming the same old dreck, ColbyLoon, you should...
Go to her, John C!
She is your Sister!
love her
love her
love her
love her
love her
Slurp
Slurp
Slurp
Slurp
Slurp
Its Her meat curtain!
Give her a hoof massage tonight!
She Is Your Sister!
Go To Her, John C!
And hide from Nathan Benjamin behind her meatcurtains in her closet!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of129
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Santa Cruz Forum right now

Search the Santa Cruz Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 8 min Brian_G 7,324
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 1 hr jef helms 15,674
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr DoDaDoDaDay 199,103
TBSC Super Troll Samantha Olden 5 hr Fact Porch1 40
Robert Norse: City Council silencing dissenting... (Nov '09) 11 hr rr ii cc kk yy 1,353
cfabsc 11 hr holier than thou lol 417
Petra is obviously FAT Pat. 13 hr Mission Gardens 6
•••
•••
•••
Santa Cruz Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Santa Cruz Jobs

•••
•••