DBS

Capitola, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

"John's name is protected under Homeland Security"!!!!

"None of you have the proper security clearance"

BWAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

BWAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
TBSC Anti Semitic Crew

San Leandro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

The Truth Hurts wrote:
HILARIOUS!
Robin Jansen Sorry, Pat, but I've got to call you on your statement: "Neither my brother or I use fake alt nor do we steal anyone's identity to upset or troll or stalk people." The most obvious bull is your brother's name is John COLBY... not John COHEN.
Its no surprise that "The Truth Hurts", who is a self admitted Take Back Santa Cruz member, has picked up on this anti Semitic bigotry being leveled at John Colby.

I have seen homeless advocate John Colby coerced into explaining this before. Cohen is his family name before they changed it to Colby to avoid anti-Semitic bigotry towards them.

I think it is very telling about TBSC members that they harass his Jewish family for this.

Lets review....TBSC members Buzz and DBS stalk John Colby on Christmas, and now TBSC member "The Truth Hurts" is persecuting Colby for using his original Jewish family name.

Most people interpret this as Take Back Santa Cruz having something against Jewish people.
TBSC Loons

San Leandro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

The Truth Hurts wrote:
personally, I'd love to punch Pat Colby in the face.
Remember, "The Truth Hurts" says he is a Take Back Santa Cruz member.
The Truth Hurts

Aptos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Well....he is Jewish royalty after all.
The Truth Hurts

Aptos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Hey John, I'd tell you to get off your ass and go outside and get some air, but I know you live outside and get plenty of air.
The Truth Hurts

Aptos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

TBSC Anti Semitic Crew wrote:
<quoted text>
Cohen is his family name before they changed it to Colby to avoid anti-Semitic bigotry towards them.
You sure know a lot about the Colby family history. And why wouldn't you? You're John Colby. It's obvious to everyone but you and your sister.
Donny B

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

The Truth Hurts wrote:
personally, I'd love to punch Pat Colby in the face.
Please refrain from this type of post. Posting counter points, arguing, even name calling is all part of freedom of speech, but the above post is not.
The Truth Hurts

Aptos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

I didn't say I was going to. I said I'd love to. I'd love to do a lot of things I'm not going to do.
WTF

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

John, I'm speaking out of concern for your welfare I really am. At what point are you going to seek help? I thought after you were evicted from your apartment and even kicked off of CFAB SC (a place that let's be honest is hard to be kicked out of) that might give you the nudge that you need to seek psychiatric treatment. I know you're a PHD so I guess you're smart? Why not in this area of your life? I really am worried about you and I say that truly out of genuine concern for you.
DBS

Capitola, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

TBSC Anti Semitic Crew wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people interpret this as Take Back Santa Cruz having something against Jewish people.
"Most people"????

Name ONE(1) besides the ColbyLOSERS.
chirp

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

This crap is crazy. It's like watching a TV show drama online in a forum. If someone challenges them, you're a stalker. Homeland Security clearance? Thanks for the laugh. There are WAY more IMPORTANT matters in our National Security than two dimwits on welfare.
WSNB

Pleasanton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

chirp wrote:
This crap is crazy. It's like watching a TV show drama online in a forum. If someone challenges them, you're a stalker. Homeland Security clearance? Thanks for the laugh. There are WAY more IMPORTANT matters in our National Security than two dimwits on welfare.
SOOOOO funnny u say that. It is way MORE entertaining than most Cr@p on television nowadays. Maybe someday this will be on TV....or at least internet streaming video.
chirp

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

WSNB wrote:
<quoted text>
SOOOOO funnny u say that. It is way MORE entertaining than most Cr@p on television nowadays. Maybe someday this will be on TV....or at least internet streaming video.
What if forums like the ones on Yahoo had live camera dialogue where thousands of people were ranting back and forth about whatever topic? Take the Jew anti-semitic stuff, or even the hate towards America in foreign countries. People could be walking around town and instead of talking to their friend on their cellphone they're yelling at the phone because they're online arguing their POV. That would be whole new level to crazy. Give it 5 years and it'll become reality.
tabloid drama

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

chirp wrote:
When I have trouble sleeping, instead of counting sheep, I count the number of times DBS calls John a lying crapsack.

I downloaded an app that strips the Vdopia ads.
WTF

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

Oh and for gosh sakes John Colby, stay the hell away from Topix! This is the worst place for a guy with your frame of mind. How about your New Years resolution be to no longer harass innocent people, government organizations, community groups and your neighbors. And please don't accuse them of things they have not done. Go outside, take a walk, make a new friend. Nobody cares if your gay or Jewish! Stop the hater-aide. I wish nothing but the best for you in 2014. Now's your chance to make a new life for yourself, start over DON'T LOGIN TO ANY COMPUTERS. Here's to new beginnings.
TBSC Loon DBS

Walnut Creek, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Fail again LOSER!!
I didn't even turn on my Computer on the 25th.
Lying crapsack
There are sick stalker comments made by you on the 25th all over topix....and this especially vile one you left on Christmas Eve....

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
TBSC Loons Stalk Colby

Walnut Creek, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

WTF wrote:
Oh and for gosh sakes John Colby, stay the hell away from Topix! This is the worst place for a guy with your frame of mind. How about your New Years resolution be to no longer harass innocent people, government organizations, community groups and your neighbors. And please don't accuse them of things they have not done. Go outside, take a walk, make a new friend. Nobody cares if your gay or Jewish! Stop the hater-aide. I wish nothing but the best for you in 2014. Now's your chance to make a new life for yourself, start over DON'T LOGIN TO ANY COMPUTERS. Here's to new beginnings.
Where is your evidence that John Colby even posts here?

I dont think he does.

You trolls first started going nuts over him after he debated the mayor of Santa Cruz on community television about homeless issues, but you have never proven he posts here on topix.
WTF

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

TBSC Loons Stalk Colby wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is your evidence that John Colby even posts here?
I dont think he does.
You trolls first started going nuts over him after he debated the mayor of Santa Cruz on community television about homeless issues, but you have never proven he posts here on topix.
You can't be serious? Shaking my head, maybe you can't be helped. It's a shame, I had hoped for better things in the coming year.
tabloid drama

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't be serious? Shaking my head, maybe you can't be helped. It's a shame, I had hoped for better things in the coming year.
Welcome to Topic SC. This drama has been going on for years.

Now that Christmas has passed we need to move on from Christmas carols to New Years Resolutions.
DBS

Capitola, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

TBSC Loon DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
There are sick stalker comments made by you on the 25th all over topix....and this especially vile one you left on Christmas Eve....
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
but I thought "Joe Landon" posted that?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of129
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Santa Cruz Forum right now

Search the Santa Cruz Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Two months after stabbing, victim calls police ... (Jun '10) 13 min Gabe Perchinsky 63
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 30 min KennyP 7,834
Homeless Sanctuary Crusaders Plan To 'Set Recor... 56 min Pamela 5
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr PEE PEE PETE 200,322
SV Teacher "Buzz" still stalking topix users (Jan '14) 4 hr Concerned Parent 452
Archive for violent threats by TBSC members (May '13) 4 hr John Colby 169
City Council Meeting 4 hr John Colby 65
•••
•••
•••
•••

Santa Cruz Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Santa Cruz People Search