Merry X-mas Topix people!!!!
Trust Fund Baby DBS

Moraga, CA

#21 Dec 17, 2013
alphonsos tears wrote:
<quoted text>
Giving free money to those that beg is enabling. Give your money and time to the many social services that are helping the homeless in a more substantial and equitable way. Baking goods, giving people food, housing them in your own home, that makes a good homeless activist and many of us have done this throughout our lives. No bleating about how someone else should build a house for those that can't take care of themselves. Zero trolling for trolls with the same bullsh*t. Real help, not hot air.
Giving a hungry person $20 is helping them.

Yes it enables them.

It enables them to eat.

You sound like another one of the spoiled trust fund babies that are so prevalent on topix.

I bet you are spoiled and obese like DBS.
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#22 Dec 17, 2013
read the comments wrote:
<quoted text>
Robert Norse is attacking Steve Pleitch for ... Evicting John Colby from his FB group.
Colby must have jammed his nose up Norse's arse all the way up to Robert's tonsils to get him to say that.
Invertebrate

Vacaville, CA

#23 Dec 17, 2013
Trust Fund Baby DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont have a sister and I am a self made man. Unlike you.
John Colby is not a man but a parasite!
alphonsos tears

Santa Cruz, CA

#24 Dec 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes it enables them.
It enables them to eat.
You sound like another one of the spoiled trust fund babies that are so prevalent on topix.
It enables them to do what they want with the money, so you are enabling their addictions.
You sound like another enabling ignorant fool that doesn't know how to take care of themselves or other people that have personal issues like those living on the streets. You're all talk with zero substance. You like that line, don't ya?!
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#25 Dec 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes it enables them.
It enables them to eat.
There you have it...

The classic Santa Cruz Homeless Advocate methodology for trying to convince someone to donate to the homeless.
Nixon Ridge

Oakland, CA

#26 Dec 23, 2013
Not a single post in over 5 hours in the early evening on the Scz top1x forum? Guess everyone is already out of town for xmas.....
Compassion Man

San Jose, CA

#27 Dec 24, 2013
Not much compassion from the TBSC trolls today....they are just trolling and doing their same old thing on this holy holiday.

I pity them. I hope they sober up and learn to exhibit compassion.

I wish DBS and Sum Dim would open up their trust funds and contribute to society for a change, but most of all they should just stop trolling.
John E Colby

San Francisco, CA

#28 Dec 24, 2013
I want DBS to spank me and then sit on my face. That would make for a perfect Christmas!
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

#29 Dec 24, 2013
I don't understand how a five-star for-profit hotel can't give rooms away for free to the homeless during the peak holiday season.

It would certainly help drive away the greed freaks and leave behind only wealthy, compassionate hotel-goers to mingle with the downtrodden.

And if another Santa Cruz business goes under, so what? It won't be the first time our policies have sent employers packing! We don't really need jobs here, you know.

Our city runs on rainbows, good intentions, and heroin trafficking.

Rationality? Don't insult my compassionigence!
ANON

Oakland, CA

#30 Dec 24, 2013
snausages

Santa Cruz, CA

#31 Dec 24, 2013
Zombie Corpse Rental wrote:
I don't understand how a five-star for-profit hotel can't give rooms away for free to the homeless during the peak holiday season.
I don't understand why I can't stay at the Dream Inn for free during the off season. No one else is using the rooms in this business establishment!
Selassie

Santa Cruz, CA

#32 Dec 24, 2013
Here is my Xmas gift, a video of reggae goodness by one of the greatest groups I've had the pleasure of listening to over my life. It's a fitting song for the evening.

One more for the road.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
ANON

Oakland, CA

#33 Dec 25, 2013
Selassie wrote:
Here is my Xmas gift, a video of reggae goodness by one of the greatest groups I've had the pleasure of listening to over my life. It's a fitting song for the evening.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =uh-yBVE-vL0XX
One more for the road.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/201...
JSCO

San Francisco, CA

#34 Dec 25, 2013
A very special Merry Christmas to John E victed Colby!
DBS

Cupertino, CA

#35 Dec 26, 2013
I hope Santa Claus gave John a job application for Christmas.

I've had enough of supporting career Welfare parasites.
TBSC Loons

Hayward, CA

#36 Dec 27, 2013
Did anyone notice that the only people trolling topix on Christmas day were Take Back Santa Cruz members?

There's DBS trolling on Christmas, and above his comment is Buzz posting as "JSCO".

Buzz was even stalking homeless advocate John Colby on Christmas day! He really needs to get some help.
The Truth Hurts

Aptos, CA

#37 Dec 27, 2013
The only person I've seen trolling is your obese sister. And your sockpuppets.
The Truth Hurts

Aptos, CA

#38 Dec 27, 2013
HILARIOUS!

Robin Jansen Sorry, Pat, but I've got to call you on your statement: "Neither my brother or I use fake alt nor do we steal anyone's identity to upset or troll or stalk people." The most obvious bull is your brother's name is John COLBY... not John COHEN. Let's not forget "Rachel Cook". I'm not even going to bother addressing the rest of your untrue statements.
12 hours ago
Jim Spring Pat - can you ask John to explain -- http://www.topix.com/.../santa-cruz-ca/T40DJA...

I found some of his posts here interesting, his topix forays, as quoted in the above thread, not so much.
12 hours ago via mobile 1
Pat Colby Firstly have repeatively asked you to stop humping my post and stalking me in this group! I AM TELLING YOU AGAIN TO STOP TRYING TO PICK FIGHTS AND STALKING ME!
You know what happens when a person assumes?! you make an ASS out U but not me. A group of people including yourself have been posting false information over and over; trying to make it ? There is a unrelated reason which is non of anyone's business why he posts under our original last name. He posts with a REAL picture of himself. And I don't know why YOU and others whom we don't know keep saying all these other people are either John or I using alts. I guess you can't believe others disagree with YOU and your buddies' opinions.

I don't post untrue statements without substantiation. I don't post gossip or paranoid assumptions.I don't come drunk and disorderly yelling threats on people's porches at 12:46 am so that the SCPD need to be called twice in one night. I can't wait to see you in court for that one. Just got my letter from the DA's office. Did you get yours yet? BTW:I don't need explain but Rachel Cook is an game friend of mine, but this is really none of yours anyone else's business!

Maybe your accusations towards my brother and I are the criminals things you don't have a problem committing but not us. One usually accuses others of what they are guilty of themselves. Go ahead and keep spending lies and cyber stalking me on this board it is adding fuel to the bonfire
12 hours ago Edited
Robin Jansen Eric Rowland might want to ask John the same question. Eric was a target not long before Jim was.
12 hours ago
Robin Jansen Pat, please explain exactly what you mean saying "I don't come drunk and disorderly yelling threats on peoples porches at 12:46 am so that SCPD need to be called twice in one night. I can't wait to see you in court for that one. Just got my letter from the DA's office. Did you get yours yet? " << You do know there are laws against libel, right?
12 hours ago
Pat Colby Robin, Well you need explain that to the court because I got you on AUDIO from inside my apart! Which the SCPD took as evidence to write up the complaint. The proceeding should be open for all to see. I also just recieved a letter from the DA's office which out of courtsy I won't post online to protect YOUR privacy Bye-bye
11 hours ago
Robin Jansen Again, you do know there are laws against libel, right?
11 hours ago
Pat Colby As far as John's name it is on a need to know basis.It is protected under Homeland Security. Non of you have the proper security clearance.
11 hours ago
Petra Kropotkin Not to take sides, but in any CA defamation case, substantial truth is a defense.
11 hours ago
Pat Colby Yes I know libel laws but I can tell you don't
11 hours ago
The Truth Hurts

Aptos, CA

#39 Dec 27, 2013
personally, I'd love to punch Pat Colby in the face.
DBS

Cupertino, CA

#40 Dec 27, 2013
DBS wrote:
I hope Santa Claus gave John a job application for Christmas.
I've had enough of supporting career Welfare parasites.
Fail again LOSER!!

I didn't even turn on my Computer on the 25th.

Lying crapsack

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another Bumfest failure. 22 min The Truth Hurts 6
Send Nancy Lou back to Samar 3 hr I KNOW 2
How's the job search going John 16 hr The Truth Hurts 17
News Pair arrested in downtown Santa Cruz for spray ... 19 hr The Beggar 20
News Donald Trump pi atas at hit for Watsonville maker Wed I am sorry 1
Take back Santa Cruz from TBSC Tue The Truth Hurts 16
occupy leader hires kate perry for police offic... Tue los angles occupy... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Cruz Mortgages