Suspected Hash Oil Explosion Severely Burns Santa Cruz Man
A man was severely burned during an explosion that occurred while manufacturing butane hash oil in a residence in Santa Cruz on Wednesday afternoon, police and fire officials said.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.
#1 Oct 10, 2013
That mexican weed(probably used foreign weed or outdoor) is so full of strict nine-man outdoor is a strick nine burn--most outdoor growers don't use cages and rat poison is mandatory for outdoor pot growing etc., the rats die near the plants or stash the poison in the area or rain overflows the containers etc.---and contaminates the plants--super common and will space out any pothead for at least 5 years.
#2 Oct 13, 2013
I hear that the downtown hosts are more volatile than butane hash oil. We should ban them.
#3 Oct 13, 2013
I read that John E. Colby is volatile and got evicted for stalking and threatening to "Go Postal".
He should be banned from MGA.
Oh, wait, he already is.
Thank you Nathan Benjamin and the JS Co.
Add your comments below
|Review: Highland Meadows Apartments (Apr '11)||9 hr||MARIBEL||997|
|Bristol Palin says abstinence best path for teens (May '09)||14 hr||Dakoter||2,656|
|Bait Bike bust YEAH!!!!||16 hr||bait bike||1|
|Pre school that accepts children that are not v...||Wed||Sabrina||1|
|Grand jury indicts 13 alleged members of San Jo... (May '08)||Mar 16||The Trump Lover||116|
|Is Santa Cruz officials on drug cartels payroll||Mar 15||Liner||3|
|RiversideUC Riverside is building a greenhouse ...||Mar 11||Solarman||1|
Find what you want!
Search Santa Cruz Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC