Single Mothers BEWARE of 'fathers right's' Family Court Corruption in S.C.

Posted in the Santa Cruz Forum

Parent Alert

Santa Cruz, CA

#1 Mar 17, 2012
Family Court Corruption has presented itself in Santa Cruz Ca. via the Childrens Rights Council (CRC)who has a local chapter here. CRC was founded by men who are registered pedophiles and like Richard Gardener. This is a 'fathers right's' organization that misuses state and federal funding to rig custody cases so judge rules in favor of the father regardless of abuse or facts. Women and childrens rights are being violated by judge granting custody with a ex-pate order filed by father who has a history of abuse.
Wendy B. Morgan is a local 'fathers right's' ruthless attorney as well as all the C.A.M.P. lawyers who practice collaborative law. Family Court Corruption is wide spread and single mothers need to be aware these unlawful cases are in S.C.
Dave

San Jose, CA

#2 Mar 17, 2012
Parent Alert wrote:
Family Court Corruption has presented itself in Santa Cruz Ca. via the Childrens Rights Council (CRC)who has a local chapter here. CRC was founded by men who are registered pedophiles and like Richard Gardener. This is a 'fathers right's' organization that misuses state and federal funding to rig custody cases so judge rules in favor of the father regardless of abuse or facts. Women and childrens rights are being violated by judge granting custody with a ex-pate order filed by father who has a history of abuse.
Wendy B. Morgan is a local 'fathers right's' ruthless attorney as well as all the C.A.M.P. lawyers who practice collaborative law. Family Court Corruption is wide spread and single mothers need to be aware these unlawful cases are in S.C.
Sounds like somebody didn't get the double-standard they thought they were entitled to.

So they started squealing "CONSPIRACY"!!!!!!
Single mothers

Hayward, CA

#3 Mar 17, 2012
Ought to think before becoming a single mother. Being married is the best way to parent. Randomly giving birth just because you failed to use common sense or birth control is S-T-U-P-I-D. Not only is purposefully making your life harder and poorer, it is child abuse. Children are not little magic wands that will turn that loser BF into an educated, successful, loving HUSBAND and parent.

Get with the program. Educate yourself, get your life on track, find and develop a healthy relationship with an educated, hard working man and MARRY BEFORE having a baby.

Anything else is stupid and abusive - why should a judge allow anyone as stupid as you are to have custody?
not so fast

Gig Harbor, WA

#4 Mar 17, 2012
Parent Alert wrote:
CRC was founded by men who are registered pedophiles and like Richard Gardener.
You'd better have substantial proof to back up such a libelous claim.

The fact that you feel so outraged that fathers should even have rights makes your sexist and bigoted position very clear. But outright calling specific people pedophiles on a public forum can land you in serious legal problems. I'll forward your post to the CRC and see what they think.

..in the meantime, take a midol.
DBS

San Jose, CA

#5 Mar 17, 2012
Single mother?

Do you mean like Becky Johnson, whose kids need to get out the Ouija Board on Father's day?

Or Tarot cards to find out which prison or traffic island their might-be-dad is located?
Buzz

United States

#6 Mar 17, 2012
not so fast wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd better have substantial proof to back up such a libelous claim.
The fact that you feel so outraged that fathers should even have rights makes your sexist and bigoted position very clear. But outright calling specific people pedophiles on a public forum can land you in serious legal problems. I'll forward your post to the CRC and see what they think.
..in the meantime, take a midol.
It kind of sounds like "Parent Alert" is an honors graduate of the Pancakes Johnson Hyperbole Academy. A diatribe like her rant here in Topix doesn't help her position. To paraphrase Ben Franklin: If you lie down with dogs, don't be surprised if you rise with fleas. Or, to simplify it for "Parent Alert", choose you mate carefully before procreating.
Reality Check

San Bruno, CA

#7 Mar 17, 2012
Hell hath no fury...
Parent Alert

Felton, CA

#8 Jun 10, 2012
Facts are facts and I encourage anyone questioning this post to research Childrens Rights Council faounder Richard Gardner. HE IS a Registered Pedophile and even wrote a book on pro-incest.
If that's to much too take then you should know CRC establishes and hides themselves behind setting up chapters via churches like Calvary Church RIGHT HERE IN SANTA CRUZ.
There is plenty of media on the HUGE problem violating mothers and childrens rights in our coust system. Type in 'Breaking the Silence' which was on PBS. Also, in Santa Cruz on-site after-school Elementary Schools and after-school programs who claim themselves as 'non-profit' enable this abuse by supporing father to alienate mother and not allowing her on scool ground FOR NO REASON AT ALL because they want their kick-back of misused HHS grant funding as well.
DBS

Foster City, CA

#9 Jun 10, 2012
I could never take care of my own children. Thank goodness for single mothers!!!!!!!!
Buzz

San Jose, CA

#10 Jun 10, 2012
DBS wrote:
I could never take care of my own children. Thank goodness for single mothers!!!!!!!!
You don't have any, Colby and the world is a better place for it.
DBS

San Francisco, CA

#11 Jun 10, 2012
My name isnt Colby. Please put your kids up for adoption, and get back to your doctor buddy at the dinner table.
Common Sense

Goose Creek, SC

#12 Jul 28, 2013
Single mothers wrote:
Ought to think before becoming a single mother. Being married is the best way to parent. Randomly giving birth just because you failed to use common sense or birth control is S-T-U-P-I-D. Not only is purposefully making your life harder and poorer, it is child abuse. Children are not little magic wands that will turn that loser BF into an educated, successful, loving HUSBAND and parent.
Get with the program. Educate yourself, get your life on track, find and develop a healthy relationship with an educated, hard working man and MARRY BEFORE having a baby.
Anything else is stupid and abusive - why should a judge allow anyone as stupid as you are to have custody?
Or you can be truly responsible and try abstinence.
Get your head out of your

Santa Cruz, CA

#13 Sep 15, 2013
Single mothers wrote:
Just out of curiosity who gave you the right to judge who should have children and weather or not they are good parents based on if they are married. The two are not even closely linked. It is better to be unmarried, happy, and strong than married, miserable, and abused. Get your narrow mindedness under control.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is DBS a PRINCE or a PAUPER??? 40 min DBS 55
After 'anarchist' remarks, police union leader'... 52 min TBSC Loons 9
Archive for Jim Spring posts (Dec '13) 55 min TBSC Loons 833
SCPD Sgt Loran 'Butch' Baker Molested Nine Women? (Jul '13) 1 hr Victor 295
Is the SCPD effectively ousting Meth from our n... (Aug '10) 1 hr Dim Sum 148
Sea lion strands itself in East Bay town after ... (Dec '10) 6 hr fisherman 13
Many illegal immigrants live in public housing (Jan '09) 8 hr Bomb Mexico 5,613
Santa Cruz Dating
Find my Match

Santa Cruz Jobs