SV Teacher "Buzz" still stalking topi...
John Colby

San Francisco, CA

#409 Jun 21, 2014
Just a reminder as to the Loon (John Colby/me) who started this thread. GOOGLE him for a good laugh.

These transparent delusional postings by John Colby shows why he's seen as a

A laughingstock existing on SSI, payday loans and begging.

A entitled welfare queen for 22 years and counting.

A PhD not worth the paper it's printed on.

Has 2 emotional therapy cats and is still crazy.

In a bizarre sexual relationship with his obese incompetent sister,

Has no friends or supporters which was evidenced by unanswered pleas for help during his 90 day eviction process.

Insane, paranoid and psychotic and is usually off his medications.

Failed "Chimp" Advocate who can't even house himself

Homeless and living out of dumpsters while stealing wifi access

Evicted from Mission Garden Apartments' section 8 housing in Sept 2013 for:

-Harassing disabled residents;
•Disrupting livability
•Adversely affecting health, safety and right to quiet enjoyment
•Adverse financial effect on project
•Ongoing harassment of other tenants
•Photographing female caregivers after dark
•False complaints and harassment of staff
•False accusations
•Gathering and publishing personal data
•Publishing personal “genealogical analysis” and “family tree’ of staff and family
•Stalking behavior
•Hostile confrontations
•Aggressive interrogation
•Hostile and inappropriate interactions
•Hang-up phone calls to staff’s home numbers
•Loudly discussing (threatening)“going postal”
•Frightening staff
•Harassment of residents
•Causing multiple unreasonable expenditures
•Making multiple false and baseless complaints
•Require substantial management time and resources
Darren

Hayward, CA

#410 Jun 21, 2014
Phelicia wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks PGM, I thought so!
I noticed Buzz didnt comment about the lie you caught him in.
Do you think he really lives in Scotts Valley?
Or was he just trying to push your buttons when he said he voted for Coonerty?
I think he was lying about the Coonerty thing.....Ryan is too liberal for Buzz, plus I doubt Buzz even voted, he seems totally insane to me.....
Darren

Hayward, CA

#411 Jun 21, 2014
Phelicia wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that Buzz stalking as "John Colby" also ???
Yes it is, Phelicia, he trolls the same cut and paste on every page of comments.....

You will be seeing his spam a lot if you stay on topix for long.....
DBS

Aptos, CA

#412 Jun 21, 2014
How's the Apartment search going "DARREN"????

Nearly as "SUCCESSFUL" as your job search?
Darren

Hayward, CA

#413 Jun 21, 2014
DBS wrote:
How's the Apartment search going "DARREN"????
Nearly as "SUCCESSFUL" as your job search?
Is it true Buzz lives in your basement, DBS?
DBS

Aptos, CA

#414 Jun 21, 2014
Darren wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it true Buzz lives in your basement, DBS?
Sure thing whackjob.

Except I don't HAVE a basement.

My House was constructed on a Concrete slab with radiant floor heat built into the slab.

Lying crapsack

The Original Buzz

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#415 Jun 21, 2014
DarrennDo-Henry Colby wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he was lying about the Coonerty thing.....Ryan is too liberal for Buzz, plus I doubt Buzz even voted, he seems totally insane to me.....
I don't live in Ryan Coonerty's district, delusional lying loon John "Stalker' Colby. Go back to diddling Phatty. It's the only thing you do well.
Parents Group Member

Hayward, CA

#416 Jun 21, 2014
Dangerous Teacher Buzz wrote:
DANGEROUS TEACHER/PREDATOR IN SCOTTS VALLEY, CA: Click on the following link to read abusive/stalker posts by "Buzz", but be prepared, they are very lewd:
Archive for abuse posts/incest allegations by Buzz:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
THIS A WARNING FOR ALL PARENTS, THERE IS A POSSIBLY ABUSIVE TEACHER IN THE COMMUNITY: Please read this post for important safety information about an individual who says he is a teacher in Scotts Valley. Topix user "Buzz" posts about incest, and incest is no joking matter, it is a sign of abuse in the family. He has been posting these abusive comments by the hundreds as he stalks a well known advocate for homeless people and his sister in the Santa Cruz community. Please distribute this information widely!
Buzz says he has been teaching for 40 years and he is Scotts Valley based. Buzz is his nickname and it refers to the large appetite he had when he was a kid. He claims to have a master's degree and he says he went to UCSC. Buzz is most likely in his early to mid 60s, and he has said he weighs over 225 pounds, and he is over 6'2", but he may have changed his appearance recently.
Buzz says he is retired on pension, Social Security, and investments. He says he owns a home valued at $800,000 and has $500k saved + the equity in that home. He has a wife of 39 years and two successful adult children, large extended family and friends. He has also said, "the letters I receive from UC-Berkeley are addressed to "Dr. Buzz"" which implies he has a doctorate, though he contradicts that when says he has a master's degree.
Buzz's wife graduated from UCSC in 1977.....
"Buzz: My wife, UCSC '77, got her teaching credential at San Jose State the year after graduated from UCSC. It took me also one year postgraduate work for my first credential."
Here is an example of one of his abusive posts:
"What do you call your diddling your big fat sister, John? Your neighbors have complained quite a bit about it, so there is probably something to it. I can easily see why over 30 of your neighbors had signed a position calling for your eviction. You are sure one sick, perverted puppy, John."
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
or
Tired of being savaged under your Joe Landon sock puppet meme in the Sentinel. You need a break so....
Go give 'Jabba" a jab, John/
Go to her, John C!
She is your Sister!
love her
love her
love her
love her
love her
Slurp
Slurp
Slurp
Slurp
Slurp
Its Her meat curtain!
Give her a hoof massage tonight!
She Is Your Sister!
Go To Her, John C!
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Buzz has been stalking as "John Colby" for 10 hours today.

He really needs to get some help.

Lets write up a new Predator Alert for him tonight at the Parents Group meeting!

I am sure the Coonerty thing is a lie though.....
Parents Group Member

Hayward, CA

#417 Jun 21, 2014
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure thing whackjob.
Except I don't HAVE a basement.
My House was constructed on a Concrete slab with radiant floor heat built into the slab.
Lying crapsack
The date you gave as the date of your houses construction pre dates that building technique.

Yet another lie from DBS.
John Colby

San Francisco, CA

#418 Jun 21, 2014
Parents Group Member wrote:
<quoted text>
Buzz has been stalking as "John Colby" for 10 hours today.
He really needs to get some help.
Lets write up a new Predator Alert for him tonight at the Parents Group meeting!
I am sure the Coonerty thing is a lie though.....
Buzz, schmuz! I can suck Jello through a straw. I don't know jackshit about building techniques.
DBS

Aptos, CA

#419 Jun 21, 2014
Parents Group Member wrote:
<quoted text>
The date you gave as the date of your houses construction pre dates that building technique.
Yet another lie from DBS.
FAIL AGAIN YOU LYING LOSER!!!!

The International Patent for the type of Heating system I use, was granted in 1907!!!!

My House was built in the early 90's, to post-Loma Prieta Quake building codes.

Heated floor systems powered by steam from a remote firebox were used in Hospitals during the US Civil War.

The Europeans had heated floors long before that.
I offered DBS work

Hayward, CA

#420 Jun 23, 2014
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
FAIL AGAIN YOU LYING LOSER!!!!
The International Patent for the type of Heating system I use, was granted in 1907!!!!
My House was built in the early 90's, to post-Loma Prieta Quake building codes.
Heated floor systems powered by steam from a remote firebox were used in Hospitals during the US Civil War.
The Europeans had heated floors long before that.
More lies from DBS....this type of heating system has never been called "radiant floor heat" and there is no way that a system like this exists in use today at his home in Santa Cruz.....DBS has a European accent, maybe this is the type of heating his family uses in Europe, but it has never been used in the US....today's radiant heat systems do not run on steam LOL.....

DBS didnt even know what a septic tank's leech field was when I offered him work....he knows nothing about building techniques.....and of course he has never worked a day in his life.....
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#421 Jun 23, 2014
I offered DBS work wrote:
<quoted text>
More lies from DBS....this type of heating system has never been called "radiant floor heat" and there is no way that a system like this exists in use today at his home in Santa Cruz.....DBS has a European accent, maybe this is the type of heating his family uses in Europe, but it has never been used in the US....today's radiant heat systems do not run on steam LOL.....
DBS didnt even know what a septic tank's leech field was when I offered him work....he knows nothing about building techniques.....and of course he has never worked a day in his life.....
You appear to have your panties in a wad this morning. Are you having a drunken hissy fit or have you just gone off your meds?
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#422 Jun 23, 2014
To see John Colby's curriculum shitae, do a Google search on "john e. colby" and visit his LinkedIn page. It is very illuminating.

-----

John's eviction details and more.

http://northbaymds.blogspot.com/2013/06/santa...

-----

John making demands (be sure to click on the embedded links).

http://northbaymds.blogspot.com/2013/08/smoki...

http://northbaymds.blogspot.com/2013/07/john-...

-----

John in "rant mode".

https://www.indybay.org/uploads/2012/07/22/re...

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search...

-----

See John's two posts in the comment section.

http://maggiemcneill.wordpress.com/2013/03/19...

-----

John Colby endangered several of his so-called "clients" (Steve Lazow and Andrea Morgan) by posting their personal information and pictures on the Internet during the period June through 2 August 2012. In both instances, John posted particularly detailed information about their physical infirmities, health issues, and included several pictures of them on the Internet. In the case of Ms Morgan, twenty-three days after John's post in Indybay, Ms Morgan was robbed.

https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2012/06/11/...

https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2012/08/02/...

https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2012/08/26/...

So, how much did the publishing of Ms. Morgan's health issues, vulnerabilities, and pictures contribute to her becoming a victim of the robbery? How much did the publishing of Ms Morgan's pictures aid the robber in identifying this fragile human being as being a good target for a robbery? John's very quick to remind everyone that he has a PhD in Computer Science and yet even a freshman taking computer science classes knows the dangers of posting personal information on the Internet. As a PhD, John Colby's actions, in that regard, were careless and negligent to the extreme.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxTKPdmfF4X8S...

John's also careless about posting his own personal information and that of his sister, Pat. Pictures, home address, phone numbers, the list goes on and on. One one occasion, he even posted his credit card number.

-----

One of John's achievements.

https://www.facebook.com/login.php...

-----

Check out the June 12 edition of Robert Norse's FRSC show with John and Pat Colby providing comic and idiotic relief at:

http://radiolibre.org/brb/brb140612.mp3

Throughout the show:

--- Robert messes with the heads of John and Pat Colby.

--- Pat/Jabba is kissing Robert's arse throughout the interview (non-stop "I agree with you, Robert")

--- John the Loon comes across as ignorant (Ummmmm.... Ummmmm.... I don't know.) and is constantly being fed words from his puppet master, Pat/Jabba (I guess we know who wears the pants in that family and it isn't John).

Why would Robert bring the Colbys on the show to talk about a subject that they do not sound very competent in discussing? I can think of two reasons. First, after listening to the Colby toadies, it makes Robert sound all that much more intelligent by comparison. Secondly, it probably was a vanity thing. I'm sure Robert just loved the way John and Pat slobbered over and yielded to his points of view. I'm sure he also enjoyed having the Colbys abase themselves.

-----
DBS

Aptos, CA

#423 Jun 23, 2014
I offered DBS work wrote:
<quoted text>
More lies from DBS....this type of heating system has never been called "radiant floor heat" and there is no way that a system like this exists in use today at his home in Santa Cruz.....DBS has a European accent, maybe this is the type of heating his family uses in Europe, but it has never been used in the US....today's radiant heat systems do not run on steam LOL.....
Once again your pathetic reading comprehension rears it's ugly head: I never said that MY house uses steam for heat. I said my house uses a radiant floor heating system. YOU claimed that type of system didn't exist yet. I cited an example of A remote heat source that pumps heat through pipes in the floor, from the 1880's.

FAIL AGAIN LOSER!!!

For the record: My House uses Propane to heat hot water in a closed loop. There is a water-to-water heat exchanger to heat a second loop that is pumped through pipes built into the concrete floor slab. Hence the term: Radiant Floor heat. It's been around for decades, but John E. Colby the welfare-leeching whackjob who knows NOTHING about heating systems, claims it didn't exist in the early 90's.

And no John, you've never heard my voice, so you don't know If I have a European accent.
DBS

Aptos, CA

#424 Jun 23, 2014
Parents Group Member wrote:
<quoted text>
The date you gave as the date of your houses construction pre dates that building technique.
Yet another lie from DBS.
Let's hear it LOSER??????

When did Radiant Floor heating systems come into usage?

My house was built in 1994, TWO YEARS after the last time you were EMPLOYED!!!!!
DBS

Aptos, CA

#425 Jun 23, 2014
I offered DBS work wrote:
<quoted text>
...
DBS didnt even know what a septic tank's leech field was when I offered him work....he knows nothing about building techniques.....and of course he has never worked a day in his life.....
No John, a 22 year Welfare parasite that can't support himself can't offer anyone a job.

And I know exactly what a Leech field is. My House has one.

If you and FAT Pat and Brainchild Brent camped out on a meadow, THAT would be the other definition of a "Leech Field"
TBSC Loons

Sonoma, CA

#426 Jun 25, 2014
Look at DBS going nutso and talking to himself....sometimes he is worse than Buzz.....both of them are totally out of it.....

With friends like DBS, Buzz will never get the help he needs.....
HUFF Loons

Santa Cruz, CA

#427 Jun 25, 2014
TBSC Loons wrote:
Look at DBS going nutso and talking to himself....sometimes he is worse than Buzz.....both of them are totally out of it.....
With friends like DBS, Buzz will never get the help he needs.....
Look at you going nutso and talking to yourself...sometimes you show signs of mental illness...you are totally out of it...
With people like you in the world, there will always be people to laugh at online.
Dangerous Teacher Buzz

Sonoma, CA

#428 Jun 25, 2014
HUFF Loons wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at you going nutso and talking to yourself...sometimes you show signs of mental illness...you are totally out of it...
With people like you in the world, there will always be people to laugh at online.
Simple question: Are you a Buzz sockpuppet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are the ColbyHOGS hoarders? 31 min Revolting 14
Poll Why won't ColbyLoon explain 22+ years as a welf... (Jun '14) 1 hr to John Colby 34
DBS: Stop stalking and I will employ you (Sep '13) May 27 Woof 174
Get a job ya whackjob (Jun '15) May 26 Woof 47
News Cops and Courts: May 15, 2016: Homeless man ran... May 26 Woof 10
Best Website Ever (Jun '15) May 25 Woof 14
News Bristol Palin says abstinence best path for teens (May '09) May 25 jeremy75 2,649
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Cruz Mortgages