Heights also fired Carmel bus driver

Heights also fired Carmel bus driver

There are 67 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Sep 7, 2007, titled Heights also fired Carmel bus driver. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

A Carmel Clay Schools bus driver accused of leaving a 5-year-old girl alone on a bus was fired from Hamilton Heights Schools in 1999 after hitting a car with a school bus and leaving the scene.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
She Pug

Aledo, IL

#77 Sep 11, 2007
nac0205 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, but personally I also think that parents that put kids that young on the bus also take a big chance.
You've got a good point there. I just can't believe she didn't see the child. It's kind of mind boggeling when you think about it.
She Pug

Aledo, IL

#78 Sep 11, 2007
crazy thing wrote:
<quoted text>
She didn't admit lieaving a child on the bus right way. She told the little girl to lie down and take another nap and then responded to the radio, claiming to have "found" the girl. She told the truth - when she was cornered like a rat.
She knew the gig was up. She couldn't lie anymore, you're absolutely right.
Donna

Monon, IN

#79 Sep 11, 2007
I AM BRIAN WALLACE! IGNORE MY FUTURE POSTS BECAUSE I USE NAMES SUCH AS DONNA AND CAROL WHEN I'M DRUNK!

I LOVE YOU ALL,
BRIAN WALLACE
She Pug

Aledo, IL

#82 Sep 12, 2007
Donna wrote:
I AM BRIAN WALLACE! IGNORE MY FUTURE POSTS BECAUSE I USE NAMES SUCH AS DONNA AND CAROL WHEN I'M DRUNK!
I LOVE YOU ALL,
BRIAN WALLACE
Consider it done BriDonCarol!!!
Travis

AOL

#83 Sep 13, 2007
Fishers Person wrote:
as good as Carmel? At what? Being snobs that can't afford the houses they live in?
I have been in real estate for over 8 years. There are many more homes in forclosure in Fishers than in Carmel. So on the above comment, you missed the boat!
Fishers Person

Louisville, KY

#86 Sep 17, 2007
Whatever Travis. I could get on here and say I'm a real estate agent. I personally think you're a loser from Carmel that's full of, well, you know what.
Travis

AOL

#87 Sep 18, 2007
Fishers Person wrote:
Whatever Travis. I could get on here and say I'm a real estate agent. I personally think you're a loser from Carmel that's full of, well, you know what.
How about you come to my Tucker Office. We will get on the MIBOR site and I will pull up forclosures in Carmel and in Fishers. It will not even be close on which stack is higher. If I am wrong I will take you and who ever you want to the restraunt of your choice. You do not have to do anything at all if I am wrong. There are a lot of reasons for the higher forclosure rate in Fishers. Mainly do to new consruction going on in Fishers. Carmel is much more established. Just one example would be Woodberry in Fishers. It is a CP Morgan neighborhood. It has a lot of forclosers. Carmel does not have near as many CP communities. I do not care that you do not believe me. I am a realtor. I have spent my entire career with Tucker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Claus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Murder-Suicide? Jul 10 Wondering 1
Soccer sign ups? Jul 6 Anonymous 1
looking for a girl to have fun with (Oct '13) Jun 24 MustangGT 8
Anybody find a dog. Reward........ Jun '16 Brandon 1
Holiday World Jun '16 Waterbaby 1
mother of the year Jun '16 following 3
shanna beier (Aug '14) Jun '16 get real 4

Santa Claus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance