Santa Claus, IN Competes For "Most Fun Town" Title

Jun 10, 2011 Full story: WEHT

With a name like "Santa Claus," it has to be fun, right? The Spencer County town is in the running for the title of "most fun" town in the country.

Full Story
linda

United States

#1 Jun 29, 2011
fun for everyone but people living there! I hate the traffic caused by holiday world and the extra crime and noise. Many many locals do not think the summer months are fun because of Holiday World. The water pressure is horrible in the Village because of the use of water in the water park. So it might be fun for visitors but trust me, most locals (unless they need the paycheck) do not think it is fun place to live
Elf

Huntingburg, IN

#2 Jul 2, 2011
linda wrote:
fun for everyone but people living there! I hate the traffic caused by holiday world and the extra crime and noise. Many many locals do not think the summer months are fun because of Holiday World. The water pressure is horrible in the Village because of the use of water in the water park. So it might be fun for visitors but trust me, most locals (unless they need the paycheck) do not think it is fun place to live
Move

Since: Dec 10

Vine Grove, KY

#3 Aug 15, 2011
The only thing to do there is holiday world. Is no where near the most fun town. Good try though.
sam the ham man

United States

#4 Jul 26, 2012
I agree, most people who live in Santa Claus HATE holiday world and all its traffic. Judging by the name elf… I can also bet that was Pat C. She thinks herself to be an elf.
People would move…but NO ONE wants to buy homes in the village with all their stupid rules and fees.
My wife found a house in the rural area but no one is buying houses in the village. Everyone wants out of the village and all the homes are below value and we still can’t sell unless we lose lots

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Claus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what are downsides of Lake Noel - why do 19% o... Oct 20 Molly46 1
jesse sprinkle (Jul '13) Oct 4 Mr Cool 2
teenager needing disapline (Dec '09) Oct 4 Mr Cool 2
Kassi Linne (Sep '13) Sep 30 just ask me 2
Reward for 8 stamps during corn maze at holiday... Sep 28 Mandy 1
Married women watch for this women Sep 25 Sasses 1
Mike kerstiens Sep '14 curious george 1
Santa Claus Dating
Find my Match

Santa Claus Jobs