Holiday World adds carousel, reindeer...

Holiday World adds carousel, reindeer ride

There are 29 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Nov 29, 2007, titled Holiday World adds carousel, reindeer ride. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Holiday World will open two new rides aimed at children for the southern Indiana amusement park's 2008 season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
crazy for holiday world

Indianapolis, IN

#24 Nov 29, 2007
I think holiday world is one of the best theme parks. I've stayed in a cabin and a trailer on their camping areas. It was really nice. Mitch is not my man!
Average Joe

Redwood City, CA

#25 Nov 29, 2007
This summer was my first time there and I liked it a lot. We do Disney about every other year and have done Kings Island, Cedar Point, etc. I have to say for the money, Holiday World is the best value and Disney definitely is the best overall. I've also been to Indiana Beach and will not return unless maybe they demolish the place and start over...what a dump.
Impartial Observer

United States

#26 Nov 29, 2007
You got to applaud Holiday World! They keep making their park one of the most attractive in the Mid-West. A good selection of adult rides, plenty of children's rides, a water park, scenic camping areas and don't forget the beverage cards/passes. Everytime one goes to the larger, corporate theme parks you got to buy a water and keep filling it up at the water fountains just so you can eat dinner at some fast food place on the way home (and don't even mention what gas is going to cost).
Keep up the great work Holiday World!
-IO
Just a thought

Longwood, FL

#27 Nov 29, 2007
Impartial Observer wrote:
You got to applaud Holiday World! They keep making their park one of the most attractive in the Mid-West. A good selection of adult rides, plenty of children's rides, a water park, scenic camping areas and don't forget the beverage cards/passes. Everytime one goes to the larger, corporate theme parks you got to buy a water and keep filling it up at the water fountains just so you can eat dinner at some fast food place on the way home (and don't even mention what gas is going to cost).
Keep up the great work Holiday World!
-IO
I think Impartial Observer is the victim of identity theft.
just my thoughts

Indianapolis, IN

#28 Nov 29, 2007
I took my grandchildren to Holiday World this past summer and thought it was great.One price to get in and drinks on them saves quite a good amount of money. Food was good and well priced. No extra charge for parking also. I will make my resevations for 2 days right away!
SW_Hoosier

United States

#29 Nov 30, 2007
BTFU wrote:
<quoted text>
What map are you looking at???
The official state map that has I-69, Santa Claus and those little red numbers that you can add up to figure the milage.

Of course having driven all those roads countless times might be a factor too.
3mma

Edgware, UK

#30 Apr 26, 2008
i luv ride's @ alton towers
crazy for holiday world

Bringhurst, IN

#31 Jun 8, 2008
i've been there a few times and getting ready to go there in a few weeks with a friend and i LOVED it. it is the best water park i've ever been to!!!all i have to say is:

HOLIDAY WORLD ROCKS MY SOCKS!!!!!!!

i'm so ready for the next few weeks to go by very fast!!!!!!!!!!
crazy for holiday world

Bringhurst, IN

#32 Jun 8, 2008
crazy for holiday world wrote:
I think holiday world is one of the best theme parks. I've stayed in a cabin and a trailer on their camping areas. It was really nice. Mitch is not my man!
thats right!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Claus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for a girl to have fun with (Oct '13) Fri MustangGT 8
Anybody find a dog. Reward........ Jun 21 Brandon 1
Holiday World Jun 16 Waterbaby 1
mother of the year Jun 10 following 3
shanna beier (Aug '14) Jun 8 get real 4
News 76th Infantry Brigade Combat Team returns after... (Nov '08) Jun 1 Real army 2
Adam mix Jun 1 Jasper 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Claus Mortgages