Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,541
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#69065 Mar 9, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.

2. There being “far less numbers” of Atheist Suicide Bombers does not prove your case. Are you sure your Atheist Friends are facing the same problems and persecuted the same way as “some religious people”?
Is your argument now that Muslin suicide bombers kill out of reaction to religious persecution?

Jews have also been persecuted over the centuries. But I am not aware of a single Jewish suicide bomber.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#69066 Mar 9, 2014
Israeli sex siren, Adi Himelbloy, is not as good looking nor as sexy as Bollywood's Aishwarya Rai, Katrina Kaif or Kareena Kapoor.

Location hidden

#69067 Mar 9, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Here in the US we are very familiar with this type of clothing - as it is also worn widely by waiters in Indian restaurants.
Yes, it could be quite the norm in the cheaper restaurants.

So, I guess, your eyes are glued to their butts know what you are.

Ok, no prob.

Location hidden

#69068 Mar 9, 2014
Israel is perhaps the most multi-ethnic nation on earth with the Israeli gene pool a thorough mixture of a wide variety of genes drawn from Europe, ME and Africa.

Location hidden

#69069 Mar 9, 2014
typo

knowing what you are

Location hidden

#69070 Mar 9, 2014
Where's Hugh - professor of science and CEO?

Location hidden

#69071 Mar 9, 2014
Jews don't turn into suicide bombers since they have the Mossad, the IDF and the US military to exact revenge on their behalf.

Location hidden

#69072 Mar 9, 2014
To be fair, most Jews are not fanatics and with a huge percentage of Jews being atheist or Buddhist or secular humanist they don't give a damn if anyone insults Judaism or condemns the rabbis.

Location hidden

#69073 Mar 9, 2014
Jodhpur boots are like semi-chaps and look good on horse riders.

Location hidden

#69074 Mar 9, 2014
Jodhpur boots come fitted with a kind of leather or velvet legging resembling semi-chaps which horse riders find useful.

Location hidden

#69075 Mar 9, 2014
This spring season sleeveless jackets that resemble Nehru jackets are making a comeback. They're available in linen, corduroy and raw silk. They look good when paired with a slim-fitted tucked in shirt (long/half sleeved) and semi-formal, semi-baggy jeans/regular trousers. Try not to wear a dark colored sleeveless jacket since then the smooth continuity of colors of the entire clothes' ensemble gets jarred.

Location hidden

#69076 Mar 9, 2014
The classiest fabric for men's clothing is pure linen but clothes made from pure linen need to be cared for, otherwise they look rumpled and stretched. Pure linen is costly especially the haute wear. If affordability is the concerning factor, opt for a fabric that's a blend of natural and synthetic fibers which comes cheap and which is more durable and which needs less care.

Location hidden

#69077 Mar 9, 2014
In winter, Pashmina clothing looks stylish, rich and elegant. Haute lines creating clothes in Pashmina (Cashmere) are expensive. Aside from pure linen, I love Pashmina.

Location hidden

#69078 Mar 9, 2014
Teak is my favorite wood. It is so strong, durable, masculine and elegant.

Location hidden

#69079 Mar 9, 2014
Real estate in Mumbai is rising. Some years ago, Altamount Road in South Mumbai was rated among the 10 most expensive streets in the world. It's real hip! Ask me!!!

Location hidden

#69080 Mar 9, 2014
The poor in India are really being crushed by inflation. Crime rates and suicides are bound to go up.

Location hidden

#69081 Mar 9, 2014
As social taboos decline, a huge segment of India's married population would willingly divorce their spouses but the rising cost of living is holding many of them back.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#69082 Mar 9, 2014
More meaningless verbal diarrhea.

And so much/many of it !!

Poor fella.

Location hidden

#69083 Mar 9, 2014
Go away, dunce! LOL.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#69084 Mar 9, 2014
former res wrote:
More meaningless verbal diarrhea.
And so much/many of it !!
Poor fella.
If this medium did not exist, he would not exist.

How goes the great snow melt?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Clara Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gila Cliff Dwellings National Monument may rais... Jan 26 msgtdon 1
Town council approves restoration of the Silco ... Jan 23 Tony Betterton 2
Carlsbad air service provider will not renew co... Jan 23 Maybe 2
Silver City police search landfill for missing ... (Jun '11) Jan 23 citizencares 22
Your View: Letters to the editor (April 5) (Apr '11) Jan 13 Adl 5
Silver City-Grant County TEA Party Patriots hos... (Apr '14) Jan 7 WherdaPhuckawee 2
Grant County Corruption (Apr '10) Jan 5 curli 7

Winter Storm Warning for Grant County was issued at January 31 at 7:26AM MST

Santa Clara Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Santa Clara People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:16 am PST

NBC Sports 3:16AM
Report: Broncos reach out to Wade Phillips with defensive coordinator needed
NBC Sports 4:09 AM
Bears add two more assistants
Bleacher Report 6:03 AM
Is Balance of Power Shifting in AFC West?
NBC Sports 6:14 AM
Michael Bidwill on Larry Fitzgerald: We'll get this worked out
Bleacher Report 7:42 AM
Kubiak the Right Coach, with or Without Peyton