Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 3,051)

Showing posts 61,001 - 61,020 of68,155
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

E23Jer34 wrote:
<quoted text>
What is that supposed to mean? the 10 commandments are retarded and clearly invented by primitive men who sought out to control thoughts of others.
Jesus christ - do you have alzheimer.?
I already told you - i am not a christian and thankfully not a jew - I'm not supposed to follow that.
You jews however have alot of laws to keep - I can just open the bible on the shelf and read in the old testament - then i can see what you are supposed to do.
rabbee: where do you find these ten commandments? since the only commandments i know about are the seven Noachide, and The 611 + 2 given to Moshe. and so as far as i know, there is not pick any ten suggestions of even the seven commandments given to Noach.

and well i really do not care what you are, your all still headed in the same direction. being a jew, christian, agnostic, atheist, or other muslim, is not going to make any difference to where your all headed. since none of you believe, you are here in The Torah from G-D anyway. your all, headed for the same oblivion today.

and i only have one Law to obey, and that is to be here in The Torah from G-D. otherwise i would be an idolater, of the clan of mr lizard lips again with the rest of you sinners. i am not as stupid, as all of you all are. with your physical presence here in TheTorah, and only mentally pretending like your not here in IT from G-D again.

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

E23Jer34 wrote:
I can work the sabbath day, i can do lots of things that jews can't do according to the old testament.
but jews do those things anyways - they constantly break the rules that they invented themselfs.
Jews are shameless.
rabbee: you should be, more worried about your being shameless rather than anyone else's shame. i do not worry about, what you and the jews are all doing the same. i am only concerned about, my presence here in The Torah again from G-D. if you do not want to be here in IT, then this is your evil and wicked sinning decision to make. i am not going to physical or mentally force, anyone to lay their claim here in TheTorah. if you desire to be here in TheTorah G-D is still giving, this is your decision and your decision only to make. and so your going to have to spoon feed, yourself here in TheTorah. and to not trust anyone offering their gnostic, advice and counsel. you can trust no one, here on earth to tell you the truth is being here in TheTorah.
E23Jer34

Hoyvík, Faroe Islands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

bible is pure fantasy. Jews have always promoted christianity to non jews.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Some people obviously are better off left on islands.
E23Jer34

Hoyvík, Faroe Islands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

jews have killed 50 mio people in USSR - they have never appologized for their crimes against humanity.

There will be a time when gentile people wake up and will reward the jews an eye for an eye and a tooth for an tooth.
E23Jer34

Hoyvík, Faroe Islands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Welll the torrah and specialy talmud contains lots of writings by jews who are very hatefull toward non jews.

Some of those autors imagien that it's the right of jews to have 2800 slaves of non jews.

Jews are not permitted to heal non jews.

Jews are not permitted to reveil their true religious agenda to non jews.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Sid Caeser died. And not, as many predicted, on stage.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

E23Jer34 wrote:
If we were permitted to reveal your spelling and grammatical mistakes we'd be here all day.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
If we were permitted to reveal your spelling and grammatical mistakes we'd be here all day.
Do not talk about English language or spelling mistake, talk about the charge that he has leveled against Jews.

It is very easy to duck the main issue and go into side lanes.
E23Jer34

Hoyvík, Faroe Islands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical jewish spammer and bullshitter. Just like you're ancestors who invented the bible and holocaust.

Jews are huge liars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not talk about English language or spelling mistake, talk about the charge that he has leveled against Jews.
You, of all people, should know better than to feed a troll.

Maybe we should repost one of the posts but change every reference to Jew to Muslim, and see how you would react.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

Village Idiot wrote:
Welll the torrah and specialy talmud contains lots of writings by jews who are very hatefull toward non jews.
Some of those autors imagien that it's the right of jews to have 2800 slaves of non jews.
Welll the Koran and specialy hadiths contains lots of writings by Muslims who are very hatefull toward non muslims.
Some of those autors imagien that it's the right of mulsims to have 2800 slaves of non muslims.
Muslims are not permitted to heal non muslims.
Muslims are not permitted to reveil their true religious agenda to non Muslims

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not talk about English language or spelling mistake, talk about the charge that he has leveled against Muslims.
It is very easy to duck the main issue and go into side lanes

(and dont worry - if you bother to respond - which I know you will not- I will just repost another one - until you SEE how fruitless it is to respond to a troll?? Why would you expect anyone else to)

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

E23Jer34 wrote:
bible is pure fantasy. Jews have always promoted christianity to non jews.
rabbee: i am sure they do not care, what your pure fantasy claims is true either.

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Frijoles wrote:
Some people obviously are better off left on islands.
rabbee: won't help as long, as the island has internet.

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

E23Jer34 wrote:
jews have killed 50 mio people in USSR - they have never appologized for their crimes against humanity.
There will be a time when gentile people wake up and will reward the jews an eye for an eye and a tooth for an tooth.
rabbee: did the ussr or tzarist russia ever apologize, for any of their purges of jews? the jews have been butchered, for more than just 2000 years. do you really insanely think, more butchering will solve this worlds butchering problems? since apparently your guilty of the same kind of thinking and actions you accuse, the jews of. are you really stupid enough, to believe that your way of sinning, is going to prevent anyone else from sinning? it is a dastardly act when common sense, becomes common to any violent group of senseless sinners.

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

E23Jer34 wrote:
rabbee: then you do not know anything, about TheTorah. that is not written, by any jews. it is written by G-D, and given to Moshe to be given to the multitude of all nations at mt seeanee.

and the multitude were only hateful, to those who hated them and The G-D. and wishful thinking on either side, shall not come true. as you misconstrue TheTorah from G-D, which is meant to heal everyone and all nations. The Torah was not mean, for some elite group considering themselves as special. and it is because of this, that the alleged as jews have suffered, more for their own selfishness than necessary.

being true to G-D, is not an act of being true to yourself or any other self considered special group. and jews cannot reveal their true religious intention, when they forgot what it is after crossing the river. it is too obvious today, they don't have a clue what they are commanded to do or why.

just as you are highly mistaken, to selfishly think you are here to tell your faux truths. when you are commanded to be here, to hear some truth from G-D. i am here to say and do, what the jews have failed to do. to preach and teach, about us all here and now still in TheTorah Happening from G-D again.

so no! the whole world did not get out of being, all physically here in TheTorah. just because some alleged as jews, crossed a river about 3800 years ago. the whole world and their grandmother sarah is just again, in denial of being here in TheTorah from G-D again.

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: if you are here to support atheism, then you must be an atheist only claiming to be a muslim. to give aid and comfort to any enemy of G-D, is to be an enemy of G-D. it is totally ignorant, to support someone's lacking truth with your lacking truth from G-D.

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

E23Jer34 wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical jewish spammer and bullshitter. Just like you're ancestors who invented the bible and holocaust.
Jews are huge liars.
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
rabbee: and your and everyone else's lying about it, is going to help how? when you are just as guilty, as the jews you accuse in your ignorance also. how is more lying, going to help this whole lying world? when the whole worlds problems, are all caused by continious lying.
former res

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

A very, heavy wet snow out there today.

The sunshine should help melt some of it.

A couple more inches expected tomorrow.

Running out of places to put it.

Tiny little opening at end of driveway for entry.

Town plows don't help but I guess they have no choice.

Oh Huggybear, where art thou?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61,001 - 61,020 of68,155
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Santa Clara Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Santa Clara People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••