Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,697
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Read more
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#67611 Feb 15, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: if you are here to support atheism, then you must be an atheist only claiming to be a muslim. to give aid and comfort to any enemy of G-D, is to be an enemy of G-D. it is totally ignorant, to support someone's lacking truth with your lacking truth from G-D.
How did you concluded that I am defending Atheism? Some twist is your reasoning?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#67612 Feb 16, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you concluded that I am defending Atheism? Some twist is your reasoning?
Hey, in your case, it could be viewed as a step up.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#67613 Feb 16, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: you wrote a redirect to post, defending an atheist rick moss was chastising. i have observed you doing this, with joel also. atheist do not ask questions, for your religious gratification or support. they, do this to probe for anyone's weakness. it is a very basic, predator maneuver. sure rick did it wrong, but the way you posted defended the atheist.

Denver, CO

#67614 Feb 16, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, in your case, it could be viewed as a step up.
rabbee: well i may not consider, muslims the sharpest spoon in a knife drawer. like most everyone else, they only think they are doing good, and can't see the harm they are doing only pretending good. but that kind of philosophy, is no different than hitler or stalin who both only thought they were doing good too. nor will i claim that christians and jews, are doing that much better.

nations of liars, do not produce good leaders. you just end up, with the worse and most corrupt liars in charge. the more any nation moves from the truth, the more susceptible they are to liars and con artists.

most nations begin with little truth of G-D to begin with, and only tend to get worse from there. nations do not tend to move closer to the truth of G-D, they all seem to have the bad habit of moving further away from IT. resulting in nations, demonically becoming weaker not stronger - lies divide, they do not unify.

the secret of my strength, has nothing to do with me. it has everything to do with what G-D, has said to me. everything G-D came and said to me is going to all happen. and there is only one thing, this disbelieving world can do to get G-D to change it's fate. and what happens to adam and chaooah again, shall determine the fate of this whole world in disbelief of this. we are all not in any different story, than the last seven day Torah period. we are all here in the very same one again from G-D.

it was lies of this world, with nobody here in TheTorah. that murdered the whole world all the other last times. and this time again, with nobody here in, TheTorah is no different than all the other be-fore's. in this really a most pathetic an apathetic, hereafter in TheTorah again.
Get a job

Norwalk, CT

#67615 Feb 16, 2014
Torah, torah, torah!
Rat..tat..tat..tat.tat..tat!
Take that you dirty nazzi pigs.
Uh.. and you too you dirty kamakazies!

Boom!

Location hidden

#67616 Feb 17, 2014
Internet Trolls Really Are Horrible People - Narcissistic, Machiavellian, psychopathic, and sadistic.

http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_scie...

".......The research, conducted by Erin Buckels of the University of Manitoba and two colleagues, sought to directly investigate whether people who engage in trolling are characterized by personality traits that fall in the so-called Dark Tetrad: Machiavellianism (willingness to manipulate and deceive others), narcissism (egotism and self-obsession), psychopathy (the lack of remorse and empathy), and sadism (pleasure in the suffering of others).

It is hard to underplay the results: The study found correlations, sometimes quite significant, between these traits and trolling behavior. What’s more, it also found a relationship between all Dark Tetrad traits (except for narcissism) and the overall time that an individual spent, per day, commenting on the Internet........."
Vidya

Ashburn, VA

#67617 Feb 17, 2014
Hi any boys from new york want to meet me? Them click here
Meet me at http://www.kannada-kama-kathegalu.blogspot.co...

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#67619 Feb 17, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
Internet Trolls Really Are Horrible People - Narcissistic, Machiavellian, psychopathic, and sadistic.

http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_scie...

".......The research, conducted by Erin Buckels of the University of Manitoba and two colleagues, sought to directly investigate whether people who engage in trolling are characterized by personality traits that fall in the so-called Dark Tetrad: Machiavellianism (willingness to manipulate and deceive others), narcissism (egotism and self-obsession), psychopathy (the lack of remorse and empathy), and sadism (pleasure in the suffering of others).

It is hard to underplay the results: The study found correlations, sometimes quite significant, between these traits and trolling behavior. WhatÂ’s more, it also found a relationship between all Dark Tetrad traits (except for narcissism) and the overall time that an individual spent, per day, commenting on the Internet........."
I read that article too.

Location hidden

#67620 Feb 17, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
I read that article too.
The usual suspects are curiously silent on this one
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67621 Feb 17, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what you are getting at. You argument is tired. Give it a rest and move on.
HughBe----By way of a reminder, the context of the discussion is now being provided.

Context is, America was established as a CHRISTIAN nation. You were asked to tell me if Sunday was being treated as SPECIAL in the quote below. You were also asked if the quote treated Friday or Saturday/Sabbath as special or holy days?

“If any Bill shall not be returned by the President within ten Days (SUNDAYS excepted) after it shall have been presented to him, the Same shall be a Law, in like Manner as if he had signed it, unless the Congress by their Adjournment prevent its Return, in which Case it shall not be a Law.”

Frijoles---Tells me nothing. Post man doesnt deliver mail on Saturdays (or Wednesdays either apparently), what does that mean? Most banks close at 4 pm.
What does that mean?

HughBe--- It means that YOU do NOT understand what you read. The document was already GIVEN to the PRESIDENT. Try again at understanding and do answer ALL my questions.

Frijoles---I know what you are getting at.

HughBe--- LIE.

Frijoles--- You argument is tired.

HughBe--- My argument and YOU are not one and the same. It is a pity that you get tired at the start of activities.

Frijoles----Give it a rest and move on

HughBe---Why? So that you and your fellows can continue to DECEIVE others?

Getting back to the meat of the matter. It is clear to ALL those who are able to read and COMPREHEND English that the quoted passage above shows that SUNDAY or the Christian day of WORSHIP was being treated as SPECIAL or a DAY of REST and NOT for working. So then the 10 days mentioned would exclude the Christian "Sabbath".

It is also obvious to those literate in English that the Seventh Day Sabbath or the day BLESSED and SANCTIFIED by Almighty God at the CREATION was just a regular work day and the same for the Friday or the day of worship for my Muslim brothers. Please study these lights and be kind and share them with your fellow dwellers of darkness and more so the rabbis.

Finally, I shall UNDERSCORE the FACT that AMERICA was established as a CHRISTIAN nation by asking you to tell me about the BLUE LAWS i.e. when they were established and the main provisions of those laws.

Remind me, are YOU an American? If you are and if you hold a Ph.D. and given that you are a religious nut then you should have heard about the Blue Laws and should be more than equipped to provide the information.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67622 Feb 17, 2014
Bi boys. Oh, please stay away from Uganda. It is not a hunting ground for your type.

"President Barack Obama warned Uganda Sunday over its plans to further criminalize homosexuality, saying it would "complicate our valued relationship.""
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67623 Feb 17, 2014
Get a job wrote:
Torah, torah, torah!
Rat..tat..tat..tat.tat..tat!
Take that you dirty nazzi pigs.
Uh.. and you too you dirty kamakazies!
Boom!
"Jewish Man Caught Spray Painting Swastikas & Making... ""

E23Jer34

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

#67625 Feb 17, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
"Jewish Man Caught Spray Painting Swastikas & Making... ""
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hWW27uwfH_EXX
Jews ALWAYS have to play the victimhood. Jews were responsible for slavery of africans.
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Denver, CO

#67626 Feb 17, 2014
E23Jer34 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews ALWAYS have to play the victimhood. Jews were responsible for slavery of africans.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MzxVjBxjX-4XX
rabbee: no slavery happens unless it is commanded, by TheG-D of Only TheTorah here in IT. if you are screwing up, with your not being here in TheTorah acting. then why are you surprised, when G-D gives you hell for this? even the usa, deserves their evil and wicked corrupt president and congress. with your getting more and more hell, for this nations disbelief of being here in The Same Story again from G-D.

Location hidden

#67627 Feb 17, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe----By way of a reminder, the context of the discussion is now being provided.
Context is, America was established as a CHRISTIAN nation. You were asked to tell me if Sunday was being treated as SPECIAL in the quote below. You were also asked if the quote treated Friday or Saturday/Sabbath as special or holy days?
“If any Bill shall not be returned by the President within ten Days (SUNDAYS excepted) after it shall have been presented to him, the Same shall be a Law, in like Manner as if he had signed it, unless the Congress by their Adjournment prevent its Return, in which Case it shall not be a Law.”
Frijoles---Tells me nothing. Post man doesnt deliver mail on Saturdays (or Wednesdays either apparently), what does that mean? Most banks close at 4 pm.
What does that mean?
HughBe--- It means that YOU do NOT understand what you read. The document was already GIVEN to the PRESIDENT. Try again at understanding and do answer ALL my questions.
HughBe--- LIE.
HughBe--- My argument and YOU are not one and the same. It is a pity that you get tired at the start of activities.
Getting back to the meat of the matter. It is clear to ALL those who are able to read and COMPREHEND English that the quoted passage above shows that SUNDAY or the Christian day of WORSHIP was being treated as SPECIAL or a DAY of REST and NOT for working. So then the 10 days mentioned would exclude the Christian "Sabbath".
It is also obvious to those literate in English that the Seventh Day Sabbath or the day BLESSED and SANCTIFIED by Almighty God at the CREATION was just a regular work day and the same for the Friday or the day of worship for my Muslim brothers. Please study these lights and be kind and share them with your fellow dwellers of darkness and more so the rabbis.
Finally, I shall UNDERSCORE the FACT that AMERICA was established as a CHRISTIAN nation by asking you to tell me about the BLUE LAWS i.e. when they were established and the main provisions of those laws.
Remind me, are YOU an American? If you are and if you hold a Ph.D. and given that you are a religious nut then you should have heard about the Blue Laws and should be more than equipped to provide the information.
Post office is threatening to eliminate Saturday mail. I guess (following your logic) that America is becoming a JEWISH nation.

Location hidden

#67628 Feb 17, 2014
HughBe wrote:
Bi boys. Oh, please stay away from Uganda. It is not a hunting ground for your type.
"President Barack Obama warned Uganda Sunday over its plans to further criminalize homosexuality, saying it would "complicate our valued relationship.""
It figures that you take solace at the idea of people getting hurt.

Location hidden

#67629 Feb 17, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that mean?
HughBe--- LIE.
If my country was really established as a Christian nation, why do the coins say "IN GOD WE TRUST".

Why doesnt it say "IN JESUS WE TRUST"

oops

Denver, CO

#67630 Feb 17, 2014
all wars, terrorism, crime, slavery, disease, debauchery, are commanded by G-D for your disbelief here in The Story from THEM BOTH again. it is The Same Story again from G-D of Only TheTorah, to this world refusing to accept being here in IT again. so do not expect, less and less hell and death from G-D'S displeasure to all of you. if you all want to disbelieve in G-D, here in TheTorah again. then your going to get, hell from G-D for it. your disbelief of G-D, only supports the collateral damage with more pestilence, plague and famine.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67631 Feb 17, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Post office is threatening to eliminate Saturday mail. I guess (following your logic) that America is becoming a JEWISH nation.
1. My son, please tell me about the non-Christian Blue Laws of America, your country.

2. Are you speaking about post offices throughout America? What is their reason? Is it because they regard it as a day of REST or a holy day?

Will they be WORKING on Saturdays?

3. Do you understand that a Bill signed by your President affects the ENTIRE USA and not just your district?

4. Sunday or the Christian "Sabbath" was clearly being treated as a REST DAY or a day of NO WORK for the President. Go back and read the text.

Thanks.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67632 Feb 17, 2014
Frijoles----If my country was really established as a Christian nation, why do the coins say "IN GOD WE TRUST". Why doesnt it say "IN JESUS WE TRUST"
oops

HughBe---- My son, apparently the post office in your area has not only threatened to eliminate Saturday mail but it has implemented it.

Here is the mail that is yet to be delivered to you--- for MOST of Christianity Jesus is GOD.

So in God we trust is the same as saying in Jesus we trust.

Tell me about the non-Christian Blues Laws of America. Give the main provisions and demonstrate how the provisions have nothing to do with Christianity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Clara Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
which sponsor pulled out of 2015 tour of gila ? Mar 19 A Volunteer 2
News Arts Scene Feb 25 Judith Meyer 1
Water upgrade Feb 25 Enchanting New Me... 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Feb 24 guest 46
News Former Santa Clara clerk accused of stealing ut... (Apr '10) Feb '15 his ex married lover 93
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Feb '15 Steve 52
News WNMU students graduate from Police Academy (Jun '10) Sep '14 Really 8
Santa Clara Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Santa Clara People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]