Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,911)

Showing posts 58,201 - 58,220 of68,341
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

Judged:

jealousy...lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

The lakeside Renaissance where we may head to later this evening is a great luxury hotel to unwind. It is near a beautiful lake and surrounded by forests and hillocks. The Italian restaurant Fratelli serves Med food and the wine and alcohol lists are great - good for my friends. The Renaissance is about an hour's drive from Altamount Road in South Mumbai. IIT Mumbai is near the hotel.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

The north IIT campus opens out to the lake near the Hotel Renaissance and part of it merges with the forest which houses leopards that at times stray into the campus causing a scare among the students and staff.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

The lovely Hiranandani residential area is in the vicinity of Renaissance and the IIT campus and is a place where European and Indian yuppies live. The place is pretty upmarket.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

News: Esther David is the new whiz kid on the block in Cathedral - she placed 3rd in an international creative writing competition, while, her co-student in Cathedral, Neil K, is the recent inhouse Math genius winning accolades at school in the subject and at local Math competitions.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

Judged:

I am off to shower. Will leave the house in an hour and a half or so.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

Jealousy?

More like pity

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

Judged:

jealous. ha ha ha

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

The shower gels incorporating natural plant extracts by Forest Essentials are impressive. Estee Lauder, move aside.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

Judged:

I rate Forest Essentials the world's best body-care products' manufacturer.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

Judged:

MATH VERSUS THE HUMANITIES

I am familiar with Math, Physics and Literature. In the past, I would condescend the humanities and think that braininess was associated with Math what with Math being the basis of all the sciences (pure and applied) and increasingly of Biology, too.

I rate Math, Physics and Engineering the top subjects in the scientific disciplines.

The humanities were, in my opinion, meant for those lacking in intelligence. However, my notions have changed since a few years.

While the scientific disciplines can give exactitude in measurements which is the hall mark of materialism, the humanities have their own forte which is language fluency and putting one through poetry in touch with deeper states of awareness.

Besides, even the most complicated mathematical equation ultimately reduces to some form of semantics.

Good language skills are required for everything.

In the humanities, notably psychic poetry and classical music touch the deeper recesses of being which Math cannot penetrate.

Success in Math or in Physics gives one an intellectual high but I have seen that it petrifies the finer emotions and reveals nothing about the deeper states of awareness.

We need both - Math and other scientific disciplines to study the objective side of nature and to harness its gross energies to give us the material comforts that make life easier and we also need the humanities to help us get into touch with the subtler states of being.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

Need to get ready.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

Judged:

Shahab Durazi's evening lounge wear is so classy. I'm wearing one of his classic "smart causals". The silk shirt opens at the chest leaving a good view of my chest and the loose linen pant falls well. I've given myself the "wet look" - with gelled hair - slightly spiked at the top. Eros by Versace has pretty good top notes. Bye.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>Been there; done that. You could give the outstanding question a try for which you have been ostracized due to your lack of response.
Why do you always lie? I have never asked the luggage question prior to now and I have seen no response from you.

Explain your concept of ostracized as even your current response to me tells everyone that you have a perverted definition of the word and it tells us that your perversion is not restricted to your sexual practices.

Much love, Mon.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Hugh,
I'll reply in detail later but I must say that your answers to my points are way below the intellectual standards that I am used to.
I returned some time ago from a scintillating overnight Christmas eve party held on a super yacht and am soaking in the pleasant memories of the event.
The party was simply too good - hot hot hot.
How is your Mom? Enjoying Christmas goodies? Did you visit her? Convey my affection to her.
Bye.
Your way below tells me that you are a fellow in habits.

Since: Dec 13

Elk Grove Village, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you always lie? I have never asked the luggage question prior to now and I have seen no response from you.
Explain your concept of ostracized as even your current response to me tells everyone that you have a perverted definition of the word and it tells us that your perversion is not restricted to your sexual practices.
Much love, Mon.
What do I get when I show you my response to the luggage question? Will you answer the outstanding question?
Frijoles

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

negotiating with small children never ends well
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>What do I get when I show you my response to the luggage question? Will you answer the outstanding question?
Certainly not what you lust after most of all. Yes.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
negotiating with small children never ends well
Generally known and that is why no one negotiates with you.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>What do I get when I show you my response to the luggage question? Will you answer the outstanding question?
Oh dearest, please remember to explain ostracize.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 58,201 - 58,220 of68,341
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Santa Clara Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Santa Clara People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••