Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,541
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63557 Dec 2, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Original posted list http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/judaism/T...
Let's see, why don't we start with the descendants of Ishmael. Ask BMZ, Alex and MUQ about the descendants of Ishmael.
And don't forget about the descendants of Abraham's other sons:
Issac
Midian
Zimran
Shuah
Jokshan
Ishbak
Medan
Remember that Issac had another son other than Jacob. The descendants of Esau are Hebrews also.
1. No list became SHORTER and SHORTER as you have FALSELY asserted.

2. Ishmael is NOT in the list. Are you telling me that you do not even understand the meaning of the word list? Yes you are.

3. Add Ishmael to the list and cite ONE bible text that calls him a Hebrew.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63558 Dec 2, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>Remember the toddler game you show me yours and I'll show you mine? Hugh is still playing the game.
You started very early. Was your playmate called Dick?
Eric

Franklin Park, IL

#63559 Dec 2, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
If it was merely a one issue disagreement, I would be moved to join your settlement idea. But the fact is while all of this is going on, he simultaneously goes on full frontal assault on every other issue. For that, I will grant him no mercy other than the favorable terms I have proposed.
c'est la guerre
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63560 Dec 2, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
You first.
What are you talking about?

Is it first in terms of preeminence? If so, I agree.

If it is Eric's "toddler's" game then I am sorry to say that I shall not be first, second or any other number.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63561 Dec 2, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I was afraid you might not catch that meaning, since I honestly have no idea what the state of your banking system is, or your experience with it.
My son, what was important to me is that you spoke about something that I do not associate with you and that is money. I had no interest beyond that.

Get it?
Eric

Franklin Park, IL

#63562 Dec 2, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
1. No list became SHORTER and SHORTER as you have FALSELY asserted.
2. Ishmael is NOT in the list. Are you telling me that you do not even understand the meaning of the word list? Yes you are.
3. Add Ishmael to the list and cite ONE bible text that calls him a Hebrew.
Hugh, the list had Ishmael, Issac, as well as the other sons of Abraham along with Esau. And, according to my source, I forgot a whole lot more.

btw, did you notice that your demands have broadened as it becomes obvious that you are sinking in the mud. You original demand was "Using scriptures and secular sources show that the word Hebrews was applied to those in your list not including Israel"

Which I am prepared to do once you prove that Jesus is a Jew using your biological, patrilineal definition.

Balls in you court!
Eric

Franklin Park, IL

#63563 Dec 2, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
You started very early. Was your playmate called Dick?
Whoever my playmate was, at least I outgrew the game a long time ago. You, however, seem to still enjoy playing.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63564 Dec 2, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd settle for an admission on his part that he had not thought through his hypothesis completely nor thought to apply it to Jesus as described in the New Testament. Then we can move on. We have all had the opportunity on here to bite our tongue and admit mistakes. Hugh should not be made to do more.
Eric---I'd settle for an admission on his part that he had not thought through his hypothesis completely nor thought to apply it to Jesus as described in the New Testament.

HughBe--- You are a COMIC. Are you the one that have maintained that I ask questions that I know the answers for? YES

This should tell you that I am a THINKER. So, although the matter under consideration is not a question it is my HABIT to THINK. Besides my approach is honest and logical and so it did not require me to contemplate its implications in relationship to Jesus before I made the utterance.

I have observed that at best you think occasionally. I am not like you in this regard and neither am I like you to speak lies so freely. It is a true statement to say that I am almost PERFECT when it comes to honesty.

Finally, I have a LOGICAL, HONEST and scriptural answer. I would not insist on saying this if it was not so especially since the context is not a joke or a tease.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63565 Dec 2, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know whether to laugh at you or feel sorry for you if you actually think you're convincing anyone that you have a logical, honest answer.
The plagues afflicted the Egyptians, the sea was crossed and yet those who saw all these things were not convinced.

So there is nothing new with your position.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63566 Dec 2, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>Hugh, the list had Ishmael, Issac, as well as the other sons of Abraham along with Esau. And, according to my source, I forgot a whole lot more.
btw, did you notice that your demands have broadened as it becomes obvious that you are sinking in the mud. You original demand was "Using scriptures and secular sources show that the word Hebrews was applied to those in your list not including Israel"
Which I am prepared to do once you prove that Jesus is a Jew using your biological, patrilineal definition.
Balls in you court!
Time waster, Ishmael was NOT in any list. You can add him and anyone else to the LIST and then quote ONE passage from the Bible that calls him or them Hebrews.

Go do that now.

Before you go note that your words below clearly show that Ishmael is NOT in the list.

The list starts AFTER your LAST sentence.

Your position underscores your gross stupidity and DISHONESTY.

YOUR WORDS ERIC---"Let's see, why don't we start with the descendants of Ishmael. Ask BMZ, Alex and MUQ about the descendants of Ishmael.

Issac
Midian
Zimran
Shuah
Jokshan
Ishbak
Medan
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63567 Dec 2, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>Whoever my playmate was, at least I outgrew the game a long time ago. You, however, seem to still enjoy playing.
Confession accepted. Observation, there is no need to add the lie.

I do not play your games that fellows play.
Eric

Franklin Park, IL

#63568 Dec 2, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Time waster, Ishmael was NOT in any list. You can add him and anyone else to the LIST and then quote ONE passage from the Bible that calls him or them Hebrews.
Go do that now.
Before you go note that your words below clearly show that Ishmael is NOT in the list.
The list starts AFTER your LAST sentence.
Your position underscores your gross stupidity and DISHONESTY.
YOUR WORDS ERIC---"Let's see, why don't we start with the descendants of Ishmael. Ask BMZ, Alex and MUQ about the descendants of Ishmael.
Issac
Midian
Zimran
Shuah
Jokshan
Ishbak
Medan
That's fine. Split hairs. I'm ready for the descendants of Ishmael. In fact I said descendants of all of Abraham's sons if you note.

But it doesn't matter. May source dates back further than that but includes the sons of Abraham and Isaac.

So, Hugh, anytime you are ready let us know. As they said in the Paperchase, fill this room with your knowledge.
Eric

Franklin Park, IL

#63569 Dec 2, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Confession accepted. Observation, there is no need to add the lie.
I do not play your games that fellows play.
Hugh, are you telling us that you didn't play doctor with the girl next door. Come on. You can confide in us.

As to playing games, you have probably posted at least 20 messages since you said you would give us your logical proof. And, we are still waiting.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#63570 Dec 2, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
The plagues afflicted the Egyptians, the sea was crossed and yet those who saw all these things were not convinced.
Too bad those things never happened.

So, I'll settle for LOL'ing at you

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#63571 Dec 2, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about?
Is it first in terms of preeminence? If so, I agree.
If it is Eric's "toddler's" game then I am sorry to say that I shall not be first, second or any other number.
Spoken like someone who has nothing to show.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63572 Dec 2, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>That's fine. Split hairs. I'm ready for the descendants of Ishmael. In fact I said descendants of all of Abraham's sons if you note.
But it doesn't matter. May source dates back further than that but includes the sons of Abraham and Isaac.
So, Hugh, anytime you are ready let us know. As they said in the Paperchase, fill this room with your knowledge.
Eric---That's fine. Split hairs.

HughBe--- I am happy that someone has explained to you the meaning of the word LIST or that you have finally understood what I have been saying.

In terms of your "split hairs" comment it is just another one of your typically FOOLISH comments.

The records show that I have repeated myself in this manner, you(Eric) can add him and anyone else to the LIST and then quote ONE passage from the Bible that calls him or them Hebrews.

In the world of the sane I am not splitting hairs.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63573 Dec 2, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like someone who has nothing to show.
funny
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63574 Dec 2, 2013
HughBe---The plagues afflicted the Egyptians, the sea was crossed and yet those who saw all these things were not convinced.

Cult of Reason---Too bad those things never happened.

HughBe--- I agree with you, it was all just a LIE meant to DECEIVE and to mentally enslave the Jewish people and no doubt to suck out their money.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63575 Dec 2, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>Hugh, are you telling us that you didn't play doctor with the girl next door. Come on. You can confide in us.
As to playing games, you have probably posted at least 20 messages since you said you would give us your logical proof. And, we are still waiting.
1.As a toddler, I was not allowed next door.

2. As a toddler, I did not ask the girl next door to show me her CAT.

3. Why have you switched from your Dick next door to my girl next door.

4. Tell us, how many times did you "play" doctor with little Dickie next door?
Eric

Franklin Park, IL

#63576 Dec 2, 2013
HughBe wrote:
HughBe---The plagues afflicted the Egyptians, the sea was crossed and yet those who saw all these things were not convinced.
Cult of Reason---Too bad those things never happened.
HughBe--- I agree with you, it was all just a LIE meant to DECEIVE and to mentally enslave the Jewish people and no doubt to suck out their money.
Again, Hugh, there were no people referred to as Jews in 1500BCE. The term was used for at least 1300 more years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Clara Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Possible Situation? 2 hr yankeedudell 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Sep 29 Insect Trust 32
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Sep 22 SALLY 44 46
WNMU students graduate from Police Academy (Jun '10) Sep 20 Really 8
To ban or not to ban - the future of plastic ba... Sep 20 Really 12
Black Range Artist plan plein air show Sep 18 I love the southwest 1
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Sep 7 Tony 608
Santa Clara Dating
Find my Match

Santa Clara Jobs