Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,062
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#62847 Nov 17, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---Their Satan RULES in them and that is why they are "KIND", of scummy.
rabbee: well it is a lot like, being pretty ugly.
HughBe--- and nasty
rabbee: and gnashty, teeth too.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62848 Nov 17, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
"In Jewish families, love must be earned. The Jewish G-d is demanding and vengeful, more of a wily business partner than a benevolent deity."
- Dr Henry Makow, an ex-Jew
No doubt your "Dr Henry Makow, an ex-Jew" is like his fellow ex-Jews below.

Recall your words, "most Jews, given the garbage found in the Tanach, are non-believers and have turned to atheism.."

In essence most Jews are NOT Jews but are in fact ex-Jews.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62849 Nov 17, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: and gnashty, teeth too.
oh yes and HATERS of TRUTH.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62850 Nov 17, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Hugh,
I had a whale of a time yesterday night sexting pics of naked chicks to my friends but then you wouldn't be interested in those hot pics since you're sexually attracted to boys.
(smiles)
My dear Joel, congratulations. Now, please take the next step and so instead of sexing pictures of girls try the real thing.

Oh, please keep in mind that I am not an OBSERVANT, follower of men's rules on homosexuality.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#62851 Nov 17, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
WE who? who are you speaking on behalf of?
Are you speaking for Christian Jews?
Are you speaking for SECULAR Jews?
Are you speaking for Jews who are into Eastern religions?
Are you speaking ONLY for your fellow BLIND sheep?
Lame

wake me up if you have a new rant

Location hidden

#62852 Nov 17, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well then, quit posting. i won't be offended, if you go away mad.
You might be a loon but you are still funny.
Eric

Montgomery, IL

#62853 Nov 17, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Did Jesus teach anyone to do evil?
Remember we discussed that Jesus' followers perverted his message after his death? His followers after his death were the people who issued these edicts, conducts these atrocities, killed millions of people. All in his name.
Eric

Montgomery, IL

#62854 Nov 17, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Was the Inquisition aimed at Jews?
Spanish inquisition was.
Eric

Montgomery, IL

#62855 Nov 17, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

HughBe--- Are you speaking about the Holocaust which was conducted by Hitler a man who was Jewish and with a slight touch of African blood?
When was Hitler mother ever Jewish? http://hnn.us/article/142825
Eric

Montgomery, IL

#62856 Nov 17, 2013
So, Hugh, the question originally asked was "Is Jesus a part of your religious history?" The answer is an emphatic yes because his followers took his message and perverted it. Why did they kill Jews for the last two millenia? Because they didn't understand the message of their/your messiah and god.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#62858 Nov 17, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe me, I am aware of that. However, I think, at least for myself, its time to move on. The Christians are not a threat to us in anyway anymore. Radical Islam has moved into that role. And like I said, the best type of revenge is the truth anyhow. Lets consider him a teacher and own him.
Interestingly and not surprisingly, when Boteach's book came out, he was attacked in the press by other orthodox including some modern orthodox leaders, who also couldnt get past history and stereotypes long enough to understand Boteach's idea.
Respectfully, I don't agree with that optimistic appraisal of benign Xtianity. Yes, the loons on this board are several points away from standard deviation but what I see in the Xtian community at large is either complete apathy on the subject of antisemitism or the knowing little grin of silent assent when it is expressed openly by those loons. We both know it only a few crazies to get the herd stampeding in one direction.

A recent study out of Europe (“Discrimination and Hate Crime Against Jews in EU Member States") released just this month had some interesting things in it.

One, not surprisingly, they saw anti-Semitic violence on the rise in Europe. Two, they saw more incidents from people identified as politically left-wing than those identified as Islamic extremists. A general decline in right-wing antisemitism was noted.

I believe that hatred of Jews is so engrained in European culture that even though most of it is expressed behind doors today in Europe they are only one economic collapse from putting us in box cars again.

I'm not sure how co-opting Jebus in Judaism is going to appease them. His message, if he ever had one (his "words" were written centuries after his purported death by people from a totally different culture) is now so twisted and deranged that it can never be reclaimed.

Denver, CO

#62859 Nov 17, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
oh yes and HATERS of TRUTH.
rabbee: well they certainly are ungrateful to G-D, for telling me what's wrong with em all. can't fix anything right in this world, if you don't know what's wrong with the whole world.

and i hope all you, in the middle east usa. are safe from all, the tornados happening there. now with a good chance, they may strike in the darkness.

Denver, CO

#62860 Nov 17, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You might be a loon but you are still funny.
rabbee: oh so now you think, G-D is the loony who gave this to me? and you, think something this deadly serious is funny? do you really think G-D commanded me to do this, to humor you? i am giving to you, messages from G-D. i couldn't possibly, of even dreamed of ever. it's nothing like, any of this whole worlds religious teachings. the whole world, has got it all wrong.

Location hidden

#62861 Nov 17, 2013
Dont get me wrong - it is not to appease them, it is to annoy them, the ones that have the potential to be annoyed.(as well as to flatly set the history straight)

Interesting take on the current state of anti-semitism in Europe. Of course, I am only writing from my experience in America. In America, Europe is irrelevant. Roman Catholicism as a force does not exist, and the evangelicals are more a threat to the American political and educational system than to Jews specifically.

Hughbe may be an outlier in many ways, but in other ways, his conclusions are fairly typical of the envangelical movement. But the force he represents is minor.

I totally agree that the left wing is more a threat than the right wing. I see it within the criticism of Israel which is obviously narrowly concealed anti-semitism, and within the anti Kosher and anti-Brit movement - both of which are counter to science and to religious freedom.

Location hidden

#62862 Nov 17, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: oh so now you think, G-D is the loony who gave this to me? and you, think something this deadly serious is funny? do you really think G-D commanded me to do this, to humor you? i am giving to you, messages from G-D. i couldn't possibly, of even dreamed of ever. it's nothing like, any of this whole worlds religious teachings. the whole world, has got it all wrong.
Dont feel slighted. I still find you interesting. I probably shouldnt encourage your religious rantings though.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#62863 Nov 17, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
How is that "momser" any more a myth than any other religious figure from the old testament? Or did I misunderstand your statement?
The main difference is that Judaism isn't a cult of human personalty in the way that Xtianity is. We don't worship Moses or David or even our sages.

Let's say for a moment that the historic Moses never existed, or didn't exist in any way close to the biblical record. That wouldn't change anything about Mosaic law. The commandments, our relation ship to G-d, the foundation very of the Jewish belief system would remain fundamentally intact.

On the other hand, Jebus is a god, demi-god, divine creature (accounts vary) who demands worship and who claims that said worship is the only path that will stave off eternal damnation (according to his biographers).

If Jebus never existed (and I see no reason to believe he did) the fundamental beliefs of Xtianity are invalid.

Denver, CO

#62864 Nov 17, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember we discussed that Jesus' followers perverted his message after his death? His followers after his death were the people who issued these edicts, conducts these atrocities, killed millions of people. All in his name.
rabbee: well don't know who the liar is, pretending to be a jesus. but Yeshooah don't have any followers today. and their have not been any, true followers of Yeshooah for a very long time. and i would not doubt it, if what is allegedly written by the apostles was actually written by them. they even knew better, than to spell anything with a letter j that did not exist. and i am sure, they knew how to translate the word "Redemption" (Yeshooah) into latin or greek. they may have had a harder time translating it, into spanish, german, french, russian, japanese, chinese or english.

Location hidden

#62865 Nov 17, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Respectfully, I don't agree with that optimistic appraisal of benign Xtianity. Yes, the loons on this board are several points away from standard deviation but what I see in the Xtian community at large is either complete apathy on the subject of antisemitism or the knowing little grin of silent assent when it is expressed openly by those loons. We both know it only a few crazies to get the herd stampeding in one direction.
A recent study out of Europe (“Discrimination and Hate Crime Against Jews in EU Member States") released just this month had some interesting things in it.
One, not surprisingly, they saw anti-Semitic violence on the rise in Europe. Two, they saw more incidents from people identified as politically left-wing than those identified as Islamic extremists. A general decline in right-wing antisemitism was noted.
I believe that hatred of Jews is so engrained in European culture that even though most of it is expressed behind doors today in Europe they are only one economic collapse from putting us in box cars again.
I'm not sure how co-opting Jebus in Judaism is going to appease them. His message, if he ever had one (his "words" were written centuries after his purported death by people from a totally different culture) is now so twisted and deranged that it can never be reclaimed.
http://fra.europa.eu/sites/default/files/fra-...

p47-48

Note the interaction between "extremist Muslim political view" WITH "left wing political view".

The question I have is whether these were non-muslims who were sympathetic to muslim point of view, or left-wing muslims? I would guess the former. Then, the question is whether these people are secular-Christian, or Christian. I would guess secular-Christian. If so, then there is no real Jesus effect.

However - note these are "perceptions".

Location hidden

#62866 Nov 17, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
The main difference is that Judaism isn't a cult of human personalty in the way that Xtianity is. We don't worship Moses or David or even our sages.
98% of us dont. But we have our outliers too.

Lubavitchers who worshipped their deceased rebbe, and several other Hasidic groups. And then there is the fact that every few hundred years or so, another populist movement pops into view. But certainly you are correct with the overall characterization.

Denver, CO

#62867 Nov 17, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont feel slighted. I still find you interesting. I probably shouldnt encourage your religious rantings though.
rabbee: i am not interesting, since it is G-D WHO gave me some very interesting and really weird things to say. i wanted to be, normal in this world. but nooo! G-D, wouldn't tolerate that.

i thought i was doing a good job, covering up for all the crazy stuff G-D says was going to happen to me. at least for a while, till it just got to be too overwhelming.

how many of you, could explain how you escaped from being dead for 3 and a half days dawdle in vietnam? or dead people coming to life, when your near them. and the glowing, like an arc lamp. you just can't explain that one. i have had a really weird life, with G-D making this kind of stuff happening around me. so don't blame me for any of this, blame G-D WHO commanded my weird life to happen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Clara Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grant County Corruption (Apr '10) 22 hr silly12 6
A Possible Situation? Oct 13 yankeedudell 3
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Oct 13 yankeedudell 47
Forgery Cover up by GCSO Oct 13 Nick Jonas 2
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Sep 29 Insect Trust 32
WNMU students graduate from Police Academy (Jun '10) Sep '14 Really 8
To ban or not to ban - the future of plastic ba... Sep '14 Really 12
Santa Clara Dating
Find my Match

Santa Clara Jobs