Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,675)

Showing posts 53,481 - 53,500 of64,874
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

FRIJOLES, the mathematically and scientifically challenged homosexual with a Ph.D. in "science", is married to a MAN.

LOL.

Anyway,......

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

I am married to my soul. LOL.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
The current insurance system is unsustainable. Our pediatrician announced yesterday that they are no longer accepting insurance. They claim they are being d*cked around by the companies the same way we consumers are. The sad thing is, that it is possible that this could actually be cheaper for us this way, as their fees went down as well. Time will tell.
And how did you come down to this ?

Why do you think that the insurance system itself is unsustainable?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>

Here we have doctors getting kick backs from drug companies, how would that make you feel if you lived here?
That's a universal practice and is an adverse aspect of capitalism that's based on greed and exploitation.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
VOLUNTARIST TYPED:
"The proof is in the pudding and I have seen science based, clinically verified nutritional treatment work over and over again, and I have seen meds just fail."
JOEL'S REPLY:
Oh the peas versus pills dialogue.
Usually, eating the right foods (preferably vegetarian/vegan), regular physical exercises, correct body posture, happy state of mind, harmonious relationships, pollution-free ecosystem, financial stability, staying away from alcohol, tobacco, caffeine and sexual excesses and correct breathing techniques alleviates many lifestyle diseases which are usually related to functional disorders of otherwise healthy organs.
Well, all this works well in many cases concerning lifestyle diseases but has limited efficacy or completely fails in chronic ones or where complications in say the malfunctioning of an organ due to genetic flaws are concerned.
Remember, it's easier to treat functional disorders but difficult to tackle organic malformations where gene therapy or the new stem cell approach or invasive surgery offers some ray of hope.
Hey, there, take care!
But that's just it, the doctor blames the gall bladder, the appendix, the kidney all of which are secondary results of any underlying condition.

Diabetes type 2 curable in your opinion,
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

that was a ? about diabetes.

Because I have seen treatment work for diabetics.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>

Maybe if you had a doctor kill one of your family members and be so arrogantly in denial of it like I have experienced, you might have a different outlook.
Medical science is not omniscient or omnipotent.

If the doctor tried his best to save but lost the patient in the process, I would not feel bad but would seek out reasons linked to the patient's genetics or chronic condition or lack of discipline if it happens to be a disease brought on by substance abuse or perverse lifestyle habits.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
VOLUNTARIST TYPED:
"The proof is in the pudding and I have seen science based, clinically verified nutritional treatment work over and over again, and I have seen meds just fail."
JOEL'S REPLY:
Oh the peas versus pills dialogue.
Usually, eating the right foods (preferably vegetarian/vegan), regular physical exercises, correct body posture, happy state of mind, harmonious relationships, pollution-free ecosystem, financial stability, staying away from alcohol, tobacco, caffeine and sexual excesses and correct breathing techniques alleviates many lifestyle diseases which are usually related to functional disorders of otherwise healthy organs.
Well, all this works well in many cases concerning lifestyle diseases but has limited efficacy or completely fails in chronic ones or where complications in say the malfunctioning of an organ due to genetic flaws are concerned.
Remember, it's easier to treat functional disorders but difficult to tackle organic malformations where gene therapy or the new stem cell approach or invasive surgery offers some ray of hope.
Hey, there, take care!
Have you ever heard of a liver growing back to size?
Cartilage being rebuilt in the knee?
It has happened.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you do not carry car insurance
and of course you pay your local taxes
Are you blaming the victim?

And because one is forcibly raped means that one supports the rapists?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
And how did you come down to this ?
Why do you think that the insurance system itself is unsustainable?
Its a conspiracy!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you blaming the victim?
And because one is forcibly raped means that one supports the rapists?
WTF. Focus here. You claimed you do not buy things that are forced. Do you own car insurance?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
The current insurance system is unsustainable. Our pediatrician announced yesterday that they are no longer accepting insurance. They claim they are being d*cked around by the companies the same way we consumers are. The sad thing is, that it is possible that this could actually be cheaper for us this way, as their fees went down as well. Time will tell.
We have a good pediatrician. I can email you the info if you are interested.
dgbv

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

hgj

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>

Not to mention the new world order cabal that has its hands in everything including the treatment of cancer.
Well, that could be hearsay.

BTW, certain obscure Ayurvedic physicians claim to have a cure for cancer based on herbal medicines, correct breathing techniques and proper diet.

I have serious doubts about this Ayurveda claim since change of diet, simple breathing techniques and herbs cannot regularize malformed genetic vibrations that manifest as highly irregular cellular rhythms leading to cancerous growths.

I think that cancer cure can come about through the efficient application of the correct frequency of electro-magnetic current to the bio-electric field of the affected part of the body that could as a result arrest the malformed gene vibrations behind the cancer and consequently reverse the irregular growth of cells in the diseased part.
dgbv

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

ghjnlk;

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
We have a good pediatrician. I can email you the info if you are interested.
sure, and while you are at it, a good dermatologist
dgbv

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

fghk

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>

Diabetes type 2 curable in your opinion.
It could be possible by adopting a holistic approach - actually, it would not be a cure but could bring the condition under control as with so many other diseases.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>

Have you ever heard of a liver growing back to size?
Cartilage being rebuilt in the knee?
It has happened.
How? Through diet?

How would that be possible unless it's mere hearsay?

I thought organ formation/function was controlled by genes.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>

What has MD directed treatment given Americans?

Diabetes, high blood pressure, cancer at alarming rates, obesity.
What?

I am amazed you could say such a thing.

Please dig your head out of the quicksand of conspiracy theories - in this case, that doctors are deliberately damaging people's health. This is not the case.

Please remember that an acceptance of an overdose of conspiracy theories can harm your psychology and warp your worldview.

Those disease conditions you've mentioned above - diabetes, high blood pressure, cancer at alarming rates, obesity - are a case of malfunctional genes and/or faulty lifestyle habits.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 53,481 - 53,500 of64,874
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Fire Warning for Grant County was issued at April 15 at 2:13PM MDT

•••
•••
•••
Santa Clara Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Santa Clara Jobs

•••
•••