Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72043 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50321 Mar 26, 2013
PS: Read the Buddhistic, Vedantic and Taoist scriptures and at the same time read the commentaries by the persons mentioned above.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50322 Mar 26, 2013
The first word is not the last word.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50323 Mar 26, 2013
Remember, the reality exists only in terms of consciousness, energy and matter and their interactions, inter-connections and gradations and as such any explanation of the reality has to be exclusively based on these essentials.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#50325 Mar 27, 2013
-poof-
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#50326 Mar 27, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
-poof-
rabbee: and it is all done, with mental smoke and mirrors in the delusional mind. and pop goes, the we-sell.

Location hidden

#50327 Mar 27, 2013
I could learn a thing or two from you about delusions.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#50328 Mar 27, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
I could learn a thing or two from you about delusions.
rabbee: why don't you even, understand yours?

Location hidden

#50329 Mar 28, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: why don't you even, understand yours?
Exactly my point!

Thank you for the teaching, rabbee.

Location hidden

#50330 Mar 28, 2013
I didnt mean any of that is a negative way.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50331 Mar 28, 2013
Cheers.

Location hidden

#50332 Mar 28, 2013
cheers [t&#643;&#618;&#60 1;z]
sentence substitute Informal chiefly Brit
1. a drinking toast
2. goodbye! cheerio!
3. thanks!
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50333 Mar 28, 2013
(smiles smiles smiles)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50334 Mar 28, 2013
Hey Hugh the Buffalo,

Where are you?

Performing black magic on young boys so as to get them to shower with you?

I remember you inviting me some months ago to shower with you.

(smiles)
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#50335 Mar 28, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly my point!
Thank you for the teaching, rabbee.
rabbee: well all you need to know, is that all true mental health. begins with acceptance of, actually being here in TheStory from HaShem G-D. and all of your previous delusion, of not being here in TheTorah, shall become self evident. in the exact same story, with adam n chaooah, khaeen, able, just happening again, from TheG-D of never a different physical story here.

and how the world can start, an imaginary flood against G-D. to which G-D always answers, with a real flood - in the imaginary flood vs the real flood. because talking critters are stupid, to make imaginary flood wars against G-D. in this world that has no idea, how dangerous all their flood of lying is.

as again i think by now, it i too late to prevent the destruction of all of physical totality, yet to be all physically born again. since G-D has to re-do everything, physically again in order to never lie. the only question now is, who is going to be the grandmother of the whole world again? your specific grandmother again, or another she mate for TheHisSon adam. for you all cannot be, born again unless your specific grandmother is again.

and once you accept being here, in The Living Torah now today. all this true, prophecy stuff comes easy. from TheG-D of the never changing story. in the world that constantly, mentally only tries to change it. and my G-D protect you, from what you only mentally want to be true.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#50336 Mar 28, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
I didnt mean any of that is a negative way.
rabbee: yes it is most difficult, to be positive in this mentally negative world against G-D. when mental the reality of G-D is not, this world's forte. in this world that has again, wasted about 5000 years, mentally running away from GanEden physically again. it's not only insanity to mentally run away from G-D, but it is physical suicide too. for the third time again, this world has no real future in TheTorah Happening again.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50337 Mar 28, 2013
The words divine and evil, pure and impure, spiritual and material, good and bad and other opposites are misnomers. The only words that describe the conditions of the various energies, forces and consciousnesses in the Manifestation are balance and imbalance of varying degrees.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50338 Mar 28, 2013
El, the Hebrew deity, and Allah, the Islamic deity, are not one and the same being. They're different archetypal consciousnesses.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50339 Mar 28, 2013
EL - A PRE-HEBREW DEITY:

1) El is an Ugaritic deity. In the Canaanite religion, &#274;l was the supreme god, the father of humankind and all creatures and the husband of the goddess Asherah as recorded in the clay tablets of Ugarit.

2) The noun El was found at the top of a list of gods as the "Ancient of gods" or the "Father of all gods", in the ruins of the royal archive of the Ebla civilization, in the archaeological site of Tell Mardikh in Syria dated to 2300 BC (or earlier).

3) The bull was symbolic to El and his son Ba&#699;al Hadad, and they both wore bull horns on their headdress. He may have been a desert god at some point, as the myths say that he had two wives and built a sanctuary with them and his new children in the desert.

4) El had fathered many gods, but most important were Hadad, Yam, and Mot.

5) According to The Oxford Companion to World Mythology:

"It seems almost certain that the God of the Jews evolved gradually from the Canaanite El.....Asherah was his wife, and there are archeological indications that she was perceived as such before she was in effect 'divorced' in the context of emerging Judaism of the 7th century BCE."

6) El is a Baal or Molech - a class of temperamental beings.

(smiles)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50340 Mar 28, 2013
Judaism and Islam are rooted in Baal-Molech worship.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50341 Mar 28, 2013
If the Heavenly Father of Jesus is El, then, Christianity, too, is a form of Baal-Molech worship.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Clara Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Deming MainStreet puts focus on economic develo... (Jan '10) Nov 15 Jackie 53
News Reward offered in rash of burglaries (Sep '09) Nov 15 nairy 41
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Sep '16 Tony 627
News Santa Clara mayor Imelda Lopez resigns (Jul '09) Sep '16 Youwishusetobethere 4
News Southwest Print Fiesta will be held on Labor Da... Aug '16 just asking 1
News Luna County enters Joint Powers Agreement for C... (Jun '15) Aug '16 save the water 5
News DA Walks Away from what should have been a DUI ... Jul '16 Vera lane 1

Santa Clara Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Clara Mortgages