Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#22 Feb 1, 2014
Lots of hippycrites in non-profits making a lot of noise about organic sustainable agriculture... do you see any of this developing in Grant Co.??? Anyone who tries to get things going is pushed out, stonewalled, treated as a pariah for showing any individual initiative that doesn't mesh with the control-freaks running the show.

Check it out on your own... go to the San Lorenzo farmers market and check the vibes... lol. The jabba-the-hut looking ex-sheriff who sits there selling handfuls of weeds he pulls from around the parking lot and making snide comments at women... oh but all the "feminist" progressives let that slide... since he's involved with their criminal activity.

That particular puto love to go around spreading the word about who needs to be kept out... once a few of them make that decision, then pass it around.. fat ugly Richard is one of the biggest chismosos in the pack, lol. Check out his buddy the illegal-herb-medicine freak... you can listen to her verbally abusing her girlfriend... of course nobody notices any of that, only men are abusers, right?

Check out the landscape business coming out of the Commune... lol... drug-dealing, child-molesting, killer-for-land, part of a whole group who hook onto many older people in the valley to scam their land.

Those people are not only corrupt but dangerous. I know of several incidents, besides the several murders, of assaults, shooting at houses, running people off the road, etc.

Action is being taken... enough is enough. They f'ed with the wrong person, in fact several people. The whole rotten gang is going to be taken down.

If there are decent people left in Grant Co.(there are some), you need to also take action. Report everything you see, but not to the local law enforcement! They'll just tell the criminals and then you've endangered yourself. Don't trust the State Police either... talk to the Feds, folks.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#23 Mar 17, 2014
Just drove down Bullard St. yesterday... got some coffee, attempted to have a few conversations...

Yep, the same pseudo-hip A-holes are still rude! LOL!!!

So much potentially positive activity is stymied by those in charge of Sliver City and the Mimbres. Let's clean Grant Co. up! Get rid of these miscreants! Remove them from power!

TAKE BACK GRANT CO.!!!
troll

Tampa, FL

#24 Jul 13, 2014
Yep...use to be nice!!!

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#25 Aug 19, 2014
The FBI needs to come into Grant Co. and clean up the mess. Obviously local law enforcement can't clean up itself!
New in Town

Santa Fe, NM

#26 Aug 21, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
The FBI needs to come into Grant Co. and clean up the mess. Obviously local law enforcement can't clean up itself!
Yes they can with ticket quotas and wayching sports at home during shift

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#27 Aug 26, 2014
It will be the Feds investigating the murderous Hot Flashes Commune, the Grant Co. non-profits scamming money to prop up the countercultural leftover lifestyle, the contractor ripoffs, the whole rotten scene all in cahoots with local law enforcement.

Quite a mess the hippies have made in Grant Co. But it will be cleaned up. That is already in progress.
Resident

Santa Fe, NM

#28 Sep 4, 2014
Considering Silver City is a bastion of leftist scumbags and liberals, don't look to Eric Holder or the rest of he Federal government to do squat. They are way too busy playing politics in Ferguson, MO to care about a tiny hamlet like SC. And Udull is just a yes-man for Odumbo. All SC is, is a place to get robotic Democrap votes come election time. The beaners vote Democrap because they get all kinds of freebies and handouts. And the leftys vote Democrap because they want to see a Communist government after their precious Soviet Union bit the dust.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#29 Sep 12, 2014
Resident wrote:
Considering Silver City is a bastion of leftist scumbags and liberals, don't look to Eric Holder or the rest of he Federal government to do squat. They are way too busy playing politics in Ferguson, MO to care about a tiny hamlet like SC. And Udull is just a yes-man for Odumbo. All SC is, is a place to get robotic Democrap votes come election time. The beaners vote Democrap because they get all kinds of freebies and handouts. And the leftys vote Democrap because they want to see a Communist government after their precious Soviet Union bit the dust.
You're a fascist and racist piece of crap, boy.

Liberal politics have nothing to do with the hip miscreants in Grant Co.

And if you spew that racism in my presence you'll be another missing person the Grant Co. cops do nothing about.

Fascists like you are traitors, boy. Get out.
A Hitler

Santa Fe, NM

#30 Sep 17, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a fascist and racist piece of crap, boy.
Liberal politics have nothing to do with the hip miscreants in Grant Co.
And if you spew that racism in my presence you'll be another missing person the Grant Co. cops do nothing about.
Fascists like you are traitors, boy. Get out.
I got your "boy" swingin' you Commie scum. Liberal/Progressive (progressing into Communist) "politics" is what has turned Silver City and New Mexico into nothing but kiss assers for Odumbo. Racism? Damn right! I am a PROUD WHITE AMERICAN and am not ashamed of it. Take that generics facist comment and shove it. I am a NATIONAL SOCIALIST and there are many more joining that movement in this country. The days of your Liberal/Communist regime are over BOY.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#31 Sep 17, 2014
A Hitler wrote:
<quoted text>
I got your "boy" swingin' you Commie scum. Liberal/Progressive (progressing into Communist) "politics" is what has turned Silver City and New Mexico into nothing but kiss assers for Odumbo. Racism? Damn right! I am a PROUD WHITE AMERICAN and am not ashamed of it. Take that generics facist comment and shove it. I am a NATIONAL SOCIALIST and there are many more joining that movement in this country. The days of your Liberal/Communist regime are over BOY.
You're scum, boy. Speak to me in person... I'll show you what NŁrnberg felt like for your Nazi comrades.

You're isolated and marginal, boy, impotent and irrelevant. Doesn't mean you don't deserve to be tethered to a mesquite bush...

Now salute President Hillary and shut up, boy.
yankeedudell

Mesa, AZ

#32 Sep 29, 2014
I am so very sad and disappointed to read all this, but our recon people were laughing at how "pseudo-pretentious" some people are and a turn off to most.

Quote:... but really, it's the same clique of 60-something hippies preserving their lifestyle bubble... and they don't CARE about tourists, about the majority of the county (or Silver City or Mimbres) residents, or anything but their pretentious more-sustainable-than-thou lifestyle."

That, I am sad to say, was our experience too. The old, dying hippy stranglehold that actually does strangle.
I remember 40-45 years ago silver city was a little jewel.

But, if the phonier than Thou crowd cares about anything maybe they will read this and realize no matter what they think, they are the ugly in the picture and need to put younger people with better attitudes in place. But they won't. Old hippies rarely do they just go out badly.

So here is my SC tale:
I am among a hand full of people on this country tops in my fields. Everything about me and mine is "silver city as advertised" and we have broken award records in tourist things. But in this one area, people who "are somebody" take note of what I have to say.
Did not go in all vain, pretentious, expecting ooo's and bree, no, went in just like any regular soul ~ and was poo-pooed and condescended to by a person in a business that was stupidly ignorant, but excellent at acting the aloof, enlightened game - without much substance.

Now, I am top shelf and have a reputation of striving. I can't be seen on the "poser" rack acting like that "empty" P retention is true, healthful, how you want to be or about anything but the "image" someone is trying to create to sell when honest and friendly would have worked better.

Angels unawares and us looking for somewhere else because you are right - there is no tourist $ there and who can blame folks?

And I am sorry for us and sc, but not for old vampires who won't allow prosperity or dam well finally die ahahaha!

Best wishes anyway - came here to live in sc so just as let down as you....

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#33 Sep 29, 2014
Yes. The same snarky pretentious hemper than thou crap was what I got, and I also expert in what I do, could have enhanced their scene if it was REALLY sustainable or giving a damn about anything but the lifestyle bubble.

But... they're a joke. I do what I do, partly still in Grant Co., I deal with other towns economically and do fine. There will never be a real tourist industry or anything else "sustainable" in Grant Co. until the stranglehold of the cliques in SC and Mimbres Valley is broken.

And they have a plethora of non-profits receiving grants for "community development"... and who but the same handful of stale hippies has benefited from any of it.

But... their day is coming. They will be brought down.
Nigel

UK

#34 Oct 26, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
Yes. The same snarky pretentious hemper than thou crap was what I got, and I also expert in what I do, could have enhanced their scene if it was REALLY sustainable or giving a damn about anything but the lifestyle bubble.
But... they're a joke. I do what I do, partly still in Grant Co., I deal with other towns economically and do fine. There will never be a real tourist industry or anything else "sustainable" in Grant Co. until the stranglehold of the cliques in SC and Mimbres Valley is broken.
And they have a plethora of non-profits receiving grants for "community development"... and who but the same handful of stale hippies has benefited from any of it.
But... their day is coming. They will be brought down.
Any updates on the phony, judgemental hippy/artist losers downtown? If I ever go back to that town I will probably end up in jail for breaking a few guitars over their worthless heads.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#35 Oct 26, 2014
Nigel wrote:
<quoted text>
Any updates on the phony, judgemental hippy/artist losers downtown? If I ever go back to that town I will probably end up in jail for breaking a few guitars over their worthless heads.
If the useless local cops could manage to find and arrest you. They're all on the take, protecting their own criminal family members, etc.

The "non-profit" malfeasance is being investigated. We may see some pseudo-hip heads roll soon... let's hope it's the central downtown posers who go down first.
yankeedudell

Phoenix, AZ

#36 Oct 26, 2014
troll wrote:
Yep...use to be nice!!!
Yes, that was my childhood memory and we did check them out and what can one say? Leave awhile and hope maybe obola isn't a hoax? ;)
whereda Phuckawee

Cliff, NM

#37 Oct 26, 2014
I nearly died in a war that you and most of your colleagues supported overwhelmingly, including the two presidents who came before you. Many citizens may not agree with waging war in Iraq to free the oppressed Iraqi citizens, but itís something that warriors like myself have zero control over. I joined to serve my country and to better my life. Iíve seen things that you could never imagine, and they have made me the person I am today.
Mr. Obama, even though we share extreme opposite views, we have one thing in common, we both attended school in Hawaii. However, thatís where the similarities end. You see, as you attended your exclusive, private school, I would ride my bike to Kaimuki High school in one of the roughest areas in Hawaii every morning and would ride past Punahou, the exclusive private school you attended. I would notice the Bentleys, Maseratiís, and fancy foreign cars that all the kids were dropped off in; wow it must have been extremely rough in Hawaii living that life, right? I could only imagine what it was like to have that kind of money. Fortunately for you, not many people are aware of the school and the upper class citizens who attended it. The tuition to attend your exclusive, private school was more than it cost me to obtain a Bachelorís degree in Architecture from the University of Arizona. You talk a big game when it comes to financial inequality, yet Iím quite sure you have no idea what itís truly like to have sacrifice. You were one of the elitist children in Hawaii.After High School, we each chose very different paths. You were able to attend Ivy League schools, and I sought out a military career to in hopes of earning a degree. What we have in life as children usually sets the tone for what we will face later in life that will make us successful. I worked to get where I am today, and YOU WERE HANDED ITÖ.Mr. Inequality.
I am frequently reminded of the many young Iraqi children who would beg me for water, food, and toys while I was stationed in Iraq. Children, who in all aspects made the poorest of poor American children look rich. You have no idea what it really means to be poor. Itís laughable that you, who would have no idea what it means to be poor would so frequently play the inequality card.While I was in Iraq, our mission was to liberate the Iraqi citizens from a tyrant and thatís what we did. Never forget, it was your people who sent us there, like the Clintons, John Kerry, Nancy Pelosi & Carl Levin. However, since the day you busted onto the scene youíve been talking about ending the war and pulling the troops out, not understanding the blood sweat and tears that so many Americans and Iraqiísinvested. And with complete disregard for every life sacrificed, every limb lost, and every broken family, you bailed on our mission to pursue an agenda that was completely centered on your re-election in 2012. If you didnít bail on Iraq you were worried that you may not get re-elected and thatís a fact. Just before elections on Oct 11, 2012 you said ďAl Qaeda is on the run and Osama bin Laden is dead.Ē Look at Iraq now, they are in shambles and the Al Qaeda flag is flying freely. Clearly, youíre unfit for duty as a Commander in Chief. You put your own agenda ahead of Americaís agenda, and now you have single handedly ruined and destroyed nearly everything we gained in Iraq. It clearly means nothing to you, because the only thing that youíve personally invested in that country was a promise to bail on them. However, people like me gave limbs, friends have died, and weíve watched families destroyed by warís aftermath.Iím not placing blame on you for the war, Iím placing blame on you for destroying what weíve worked so hard to build. Youíre not a leader, youíre a community organizer. A leader would have stood up regardless of the situation and put Americaís agenda first and that is ensuring a secure Iraq even after 10 years of war, you placed Barack first!
Voting 'R'

Senior Airman Ret Brian Kolfage USAF

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#38 Oct 26, 2014
whereda Phuckawee wrote:
I nearly died in a war that you and most of your colleagues supported overwhelmingly, including the two presidents who came before you. Many citizens may not agree with waging war in Iraq to free the oppressed Iraqi citizens, but itís something that warriors like myself have zero control over. I joined to serve my country and to better my life. Iíve seen things that you could never imagine, and they have made me the person I am today.
Mr. Obama, even though we share extreme opposite views, we have one thing in common, we both attended school in Hawaii. However, thatís where the similarities end. You see, as you attended your exclusive, private school, I would ride my bike to Kaimuki High school in one of the roughest areas in Hawaii every morning and would ride past Punahou, the exclusive private school you attended. I would notice the Bentleys, Maseratiís, and fancy foreign cars that all the kids were dropped off in; wow it must have been extremely rough in Hawaii living that life, right? I could only imagine what it was like to have that kind of money. Fortunately for you, not many people are aware of the school and the upper class citizens who attended it. The tuition to attend your exclusive, private school was more than it cost me to obtain a Bachelorís degree in Architecture from the University of Arizona. You talk a big game when it comes to financial inequality, yet Iím quite sure you have no idea what itís truly like to have sacrifice. You were one of the elitist children in Hawaii.After High School, we each chose very different paths. You were able to attend Ivy League schools, and I sought out a military career to in hopes of earning a degree. What we have in life as children usually sets the tone for what we will face later in life that will make us successful. I worked to get where I am today, and YOU WERE HANDED ITÖ.Mr. Inequality.
I am frequently reminded of the many young Iraqi children who would beg me for water, food, and toys while I was stationed in Iraq. Children, who in all aspects made the poorest of poor American children look rich. You have no idea what it really means to be poor. Itís laughable that you, who would have no idea what it means to be poor would so frequently play the inequality card.While I was in Iraq, our mission was to liberate the Iraqi citizens from a tyrant and thatís what we did. Never forget, it was your people who sent us there, like the Clintons, John Kerry, Nancy Pelosi & Carl Levin. However, since the day you busted onto the scene youíve been talking about ending the war and pulling the troops out, not understanding the blood sweat and tears that so many Americans and Iraqiísinvested. And with complete disregard for every life sacrificed, every limb lost, and every broken family, you bailed on our mission to pursue an agenda that was completely centered on your re-election in 2012. If you didnít bail on Iraq you were worried that you may not get re-elected and thatís a fact. Just before elections on Oct 11, 2012 you said ďAl Qaeda is on the run and Osama bin Laden is dead.Ē Look at Iraq now, they are in shambles and the Al Qaeda flag is flying freely.

... and blah blah blah, empty rhetoric
This is partisan nonsense. You name Democrats and ignore Dubya, Wolfowitz, Rumsfeld, etc. You're a partisan hack, nothing more.
You're concerned with inequality? And you're going to vote for Republicans? LOL... you're also not very bright.
Hermann G

Santa Fe, NM

#39 Nov 7, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
This is partisan nonsense. You name Democrats and ignore Dubya, Wolfowitz, Rumsfeld, etc. You're a partisan hack, nothing more.
You're concerned with inequality? And you're going to vote for Republicans? LOL... you're also not very bright.
Obviously you are a lefty Communist just like the pony tail hippies. I bet you voted for Odumbo TWICE and think he has actually accomplished something. Sorry, but your Communist buddy is DONE now. As to Silver Shitty Grant Crummy, it is a toilet and will just get worse as long as the idiots keep voting in Commie-Democrap candidates. At least that dud Rudy got beat. Now we need to get rid of the two Odmbo yes-men Senators and we will be in good shape. Let me guess...you want that Commie skank Hillary to win. Ain't gonna happen.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#40 Nov 7, 2014
Hermann G wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you are a lefty Communist just like the pony tail hippies. I bet you voted for Odumbo TWICE and think he has actually accomplished something. Sorry, but your Communist buddy is DONE now. As to Silver Shitty Grant Crummy, it is a toilet and will just get worse as long as the idiots keep voting in Commie-Democrap candidates. At least that dud Rudy got beat. Now we need to get rid of the two Odmbo yes-men Senators and we will be in good shape. Let me guess...you want that Commie skank Hillary to win. Ain't gonna happen.
You sound like the poster-boy for the GOP... an arrested-adolescent punk calling names and spewing cliches. You care nothing about the people, the welfare of this country... you're just a snarky bitter cynical retrograde loser.

Now watch carefully as Obama vetoes all the garbage bills Congress will throw at him.

LOL!!!
savant

United States

#41 Nov 21, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like the poster-boy for the GOP... an arrested-adolescent punk calling names and spewing cliches. You care nothing about the people, the welfare of this country... you're just a snarky bitter cynical retrograde loser.
Now watch carefully as Obama vetoes all the garbage bills Congress will throw at him.
LOL!!!
Please go back to San Francisco....We don't want you here...Self loathing liberal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Clara Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Federal law enforcement agencies conduct meth s... Jun 28 A view from me 3
News Luna County enters Joint Powers Agreement for C... Jun 26 Wizard_Not 1
News Luna County Commissioners plan to vote today on... Jun 24 Wizard_Not 1
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Jun 23 Tony 619
News Lawsuit filed in federal court alleges murder c... (Jul '14) May '15 Pepper Dine 2
News Former Santa Clara clerk accused of stealing ut... (Apr '10) Feb '15 his ex married lover 93
News WNMU students graduate from Police Academy (Jun '10) Sep '14 Really 8
More from around the web

Santa Clara People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Santa Clara Mortgages