Former Santa Clara clerk accused of s...

Former Santa Clara clerk accused of stealing utilities payments

There are 93 comments on the Silver City Sun-News story from Apr 3, 2010, titled Former Santa Clara clerk accused of stealing utilities payments. In it, Silver City Sun-News reports that:

A former village of Santa Clara utilities clerk has been charged with allegedly embezzling more than $19,000 from payments of customers to the village, according to court documents.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Silver City Sun-News.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Ron

Albuquerque, NM

#95 Apr 18, 2010
Greezer wrote:
<quoted text>
Same thing. No difference.
Hispanic and Latino Americans are Americans with origins in the Hispanic countries of Latin America or in Spain.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic_and_Lat...
HISPANICS ARE WHITE. Latinos are brown.
Greezer

Santa Fe, NM

#96 Apr 18, 2010
Ron wrote:
<quoted text>HISPANICS ARE WHITE. Latinos are brown.
LOL...well that's YOUR opinion. I'm Hispanic and brown.
clown 2

Silver City, NM

#97 Apr 19, 2010
it dosent matter whether Marissa is hispanic latino, caucasian, a mother, a catholic, or even poor. what matters here is she was given a position of trust in municipal government and violated that trust. i hope (without any expectations) that justice will be served.
the village of santa clara has problems enough without this sort of thing going on.
Greezer

Santa Fe, NM

#98 Apr 19, 2010
clown 2 wrote:
it dosent matter whether Marissa is hispanic latino, caucasian, a mother, a catholic, or even poor. what matters here is she was given a position of trust in municipal government and violated that trust. i hope (without any expectations) that justice will be served.
the village of santa clara has problems enough without this sort of thing going on.
Well said!
hhhmmm

United States

#99 Apr 19, 2010
clown 2 wrote:
I agree!
Blue

Albuquerque, NM

#100 Apr 19, 2010
Let's go back to the story...What did she do with the money???? And did they turn off anyone's water becase she didn't credit the people who were paying their bills with cash?????
latina

Tarentum, PA

#101 May 25, 2010
Very well said!!
clown 2 wrote:
latina

Tarentum, PA

#102 May 25, 2010
The people working there are about as worthless as the stupid glass window you have to converse thru! They can't even give a correct address much less know who owes, doesn't owe!
Blue wrote:
Let's go back to the story...What did she do with the money???? And did they turn off anyone's water becase she didn't credit the people who were paying their bills with cash?????
FedUP

Silver City, NM

#103 May 26, 2010
Maybe she had a good teacher, like, hmmm, the NMDOT supervisors for District one.
rose

Sheffield, AL

#104 Jun 8, 2010
She is mexican American!! She is <u>NOT</u> white! Trust me..
Get Your Facts Straight wrote:
<quoted text>
Marissa is actually WHITE "carmen" so what does this say about YOUR kind!
hhhhhhmmmm interesting

Fort Smith, AR

#106 Jun 30, 2010
floozer wrote:
Damn!!!!!!! I didn't know Grant County was this bad. Listen to yourselves.!!!!!! Bashing like little children. How old is everyone in here...10.
We're a dime a dozen. Haven't you learned that by now? You should know!
hhhhhhmmmm interesting

Fort Smith, AR

#107 Jun 30, 2010
floozer wrote:
<quoted text> My point exactly...very mature!!!!!!!
You're just the ideal person to tell everyone how and what age to act...NOT!!!!
his ex married lover

United States

#108 Feb 16, 2015
Gila Monster is Eddie Esqueda

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Clara Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Fri USS LIBERTY 72,033
News DA Walks Away from what should have been a DUI ... Jul 9 Vera lane 1
Silver City, , but choice of NOT accepting ever... Jul 5 mrtnz1955 2
News WNMU to continue recruiting DACA students despi... Jun 29 Susanna 7
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Jun 26 Tony 625
News Yes, Denny's is coming Jun '16 Tiger37 1
News Man charged with murder gets probation (Aug '08) May '16 operation greylord 45

Santa Clara Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Clara Mortgages