Dona Ana County grand jury indicts man on 12th DUI charge

Full story: El Paso Times 11
A man dubbed the "poster child for DUI" by a District Court judge after his 11th conviction for driving under the influence has been indicted on a 12th drunken driving charge. Read more
Lone Ranger

El Paso, TX

#1 Jun 15, 2011
Only in New Mexico can this happen.

Is this judicial systembroke or what?
Cynthia

El Paso, TX

#2 Jun 15, 2011
Really i mean 11 times and he was still set free. Times like this government mandated rehab should have been implemented long ago. If not HARD LONG jail time will clean his ass up!!
Kyle

El Paso, TX

#3 Jun 15, 2011
How can you get a DUI if you're in jail?

OH - he WASN'T in jail?

Well that explains it then. I wonder what the record is. Maybe you need to kill somebody first.
Paco

El Paso, TX

#4 Jun 15, 2011
Lone Ranger wrote:
Only in New Mexico can this happen.
Is this judicial systembroke or what?
As I recall - there was one in El Paso recently with 21.
mister_p_52

Tempe, AZ

#5 Jun 15, 2011
Throw him in jail and throw the keys away.. He should not be allowed on the streets period.
Lone Ranger

El Paso, TX

#6 Jun 15, 2011
Paco wrote:
<quoted text>
As I recall - there was one in El Paso recently with 21.
Havenít you heard? El Paso no longer exists it became North Juarez nearly twenty years ago.
Chuco

United States

#7 Jun 15, 2011
Lone Ranger wrote:
<quoted text>
Havenít you heard? El Paso no longer exists it became North Juarez nearly twenty years ago.
I totally agree! I live in Coronado, The neighbors around me have Chihuahua plates on their vehicles! The Law enforcement agencies need to start doing their job they are paid todo !
Narichata Pimienta

United States

#8 Jun 15, 2011
Jijola ch....

Sin verguenza.

Sin verguenzas! Por que les pagamos, topos de las cortes y chota??

Mas vale tarde que nunca no se aplique aqui. Debe de contratar con el Edo. de Tx o Nm para mejores servicios de la justicia.
The Truth

El Paso, TX

#9 Jun 15, 2011
Welcome to New Mexico - The land Of Disillusionment. Get this man off alcohol and get him on Ex-governor Bill Richardson's - Medicinal Marijuana program. For pete's sake, lock Mr. Sierra up and throw away the key!!! He is a menace to society and is endangering the health, safety, and welfare of all. Only in New Mexico!!!! The liberal minded idiots still believe in the tooth fairy, Santa Claus, Bigfoot, Easter Bunny, and magic tricks.
Say What

El Paso, TX

#10 Jun 15, 2011
Narichata Pimienta wrote:
Jijola ch....
Sin verguenza.
Sin verguenzas! Por que les pagamos, topos de las cortes y chota??
Mas vale tarde que nunca no se aplique aqui. Debe de contratar con el Edo. de Tx o Nm para mejores servicios de la justicia.
If you must post, do so in English so everybody can enjoy your ramblings. If you can't write in English, get somebody to help you write it!!!!!! Thank you very much y Gracias

This is America and English is our offical, unoffical national language.

Since: Mar 11

United States

#11 Jun 15, 2011
On his 11th DUI he was given the maximum sentence of 3 yrs. time and 5 yrs. of probation, that in itself is a crime. When is that backward state going to get with the times. They let the drunks drive un-inspected vehicles, their women kill their babies, they invite any ILLEGAL ALIEN in America to come on down and get a drivers license. It's ridiculous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Clara Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 37 min x-ray 71,702
test Sat dfandw 3
which sponsor pulled out of 2015 tour of gila ? Mar 19 A Volunteer 2
News Arts Scene Feb '15 Judith Meyer 1
Water upgrade Feb '15 Enchanting New Me... 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Feb '15 guest 46
News Former Santa Clara clerk accused of stealing ut... (Apr '10) Feb '15 his ex married lover 93
Santa Clara Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Santa Clara People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]