Police blotter (April 14)

Police blotter (April 14)

There are 6 comments on the Silver City Sun-News story from Apr 15, 2010, titled Police blotter (April 14). In it, Silver City Sun-News reports that:

Fight - two females fought at La Plata Middle School. Unwanted subject - patient refused to leave Gila Regional Medical Center.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Silver City Sun-News.

Local Yokel

AOL

#1 Apr 15, 2010
Larceny - a life-sized orange orangutan was taken from Toy Town.

What a drip!! Is someone that lonesome to steal a orange orangutan? You should be ashamed and return that orangutan the way you found it in good condition. Some People in this town need to get a grip. This is like someone higher than a kite on some prescription meds got stupid. Or a gang dare. Whatever it was, it was just plain stupid.
what

Santa Fe, NM

#2 Apr 15, 2010
Local Yokel wrote:
Larceny - a life-sized orange orangutan was taken from Toy Town.
What a drip!! Is someone that lonesome to steal a orange orangutan? You should be ashamed and return that orangutan the way you found it in good condition. Some People in this town need to get a grip. This is like someone higher than a kite on some prescription meds got stupid. Or a gang dare. Whatever it was, it was just plain stupid.
i agree its pathedic they need to return it and stay the h3ll outta stores they cant afford to buy anything even if they wanted to buy the cheapest item lmao meth head druggie freaks .this town and there family could do without them whoever these low life scums are
I laughed when I read it

Los Alamos, NM

#3 Apr 16, 2010
Oh come on people. No one pictured somebody running downtown with a life-sized orangutan in their arms??? Is anything just funny anymore? Toytown can write it off. Lighten up.
koz

Santa Fe, NM

#4 Apr 16, 2010
I laughed when I read it wrote:
Oh come on people. No one pictured somebody running downtown with a life-sized orangutan in their arms??? Is anything just funny anymore? Toytown can write it off. Lighten up.
Do you know if the owner of toy town can write it off? It's about integrity more than the money. I don't make a habit of stealing things so why should we make it acceptable for those who do. I'm sure you wouldn't be laughing if someone stole your TV and act so passive.
what

Santa Fe, NM

#5 Apr 16, 2010
I laughed when I read it wrote:
ok thats just retarted yeah its all funny until they steal from you or yours .so retarted get a life and stop posting retarted stuff
FYI

Los Alamos, NM

#6 Apr 19, 2010
I already had my home broken into, and it didnt make the newspaper, and the police didnt find it. I'm pretty sure they never even looked for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Clara Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Oct 8 Tony 631
Former deputy Michel Aguirre back in custody Sep 24 MR Gold 3
News New Silver City ordinance takes aim at excessiv... (Jan '11) Sep '17 Cookie123 13
News Letters to the editor (Aug '08) Aug '17 floatbeta 4
News Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Jun '17 AmPieJam UncleSam 5
News Twenty-five car pile-up leaves six people dead Jun '17 Budda Gojkovich 2
News Fiesta Latina heats things upJune 19th, 2017 Jun '17 I love the southwest 1

Santa Clara Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Clara Mortgages