Former Santa Clara utilities clerk ge...

Former Santa Clara utilities clerk gets probation, to pay restituti...

There are 6 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Aug 5, 2010, titled Former Santa Clara utilities clerk gets probation, to pay restituti.... In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

A former Santa Clara utilities clerk, who pleaded guilty to embezzling about $19,000 from the village, has been sentenced to four and a half years of supervised probation and ordered to pay restitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

Jaydon

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Aug 5, 2010
a great way to pave a win win situation for both parties. At last someone used their head in making a decision that although will be hard on the victim for some time will keep her out of jail and able to pay the money back. I applaude the verdict..
Really

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Aug 5, 2010
Jaydon wrote:
a great way to pave a win win situation for both parties. At last someone used their head in making a decision that although will be hard on the victim for some time will keep her out of jail and able to pay the money back. I applaude the verdict..
So you are a family member or what? She commits multiple FELONIES and steals from fellow citizens and you APPROVE this slap on the wrist? Do you know how long it will take her to pay back that money working at Taco Bell and baby sitting? She should be in prison doing time, not walking around flipping the bird at the rest of Santa Clara for getting away with these crimes.
Big Daddy

Silver City, NM

#3 Aug 5, 2010
Another day, another thief. There are so many thieves in Santa Clara that I'm surprised there was $19,000 left in the whole ghetto for one of them to steal.
Jaydon

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Aug 5, 2010
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are a family member or what? She commits multiple FELONIES and steals from fellow citizens and you APPROVE this slap on the wrist? Do you know how long it will take her to pay back that money working at Taco Bell and baby sitting? She should be in prison doing time, not walking around flipping the bird at the rest of Santa Clara for getting away with these crimes.
No I am not a family member just someone with a brain that produces more logic than yours..
Your ideal is to put her in jail and pay 35K for approx 2 years which equals 70K plus Then we would have to take care of her family on food stamps and social welfare while she is in jail.... that really does not seem like a very good solution to this problem or they can monitor her and take every hard earned penny she makes till she pays it back regardless of how long it takes her..and I never read anywhere that it said she was flipping the bird at the rest of Santa Clara..Where did you read that at?
InTheCrosshairs

Silver City, NM

#5 Sep 4, 2010
Jaydon wrote:
Appease, appease, appease...
Al Reine

Santa Fe, NM

#6 Sep 5, 2010
Jaydon wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am not a family member just someone with a brain that produces more logic than yours..
Your ideal is to put her in jail and pay 35K for approx 2 years which equals 70K plus Then we would have to take care of her family on food stamps and social welfare while she is in jail.... that really does not seem like a very good solution to this problem or they can monitor her and take every hard earned penny she makes till she pays it back regardless of how long it takes her..and I never read anywhere that it said she was flipping the bird at the rest of Santa Clara..Where did you read that at?
Theyb will not be 'taking every hard eanred penny till she pays it back". THat NEVER happens and she is allowed to keep most of the money she makes to live on. We will all be dead and rotting in our graves before she even pays back HALF of what she owes. Yes, I say lock he thievign ass up and set an example for the rest of the thieves in this county who get away with their crimes. No more slaps on the wrist and a strong verbal warnign to "don't do that again". You don't have to read that she is flapping the bird dumbass. She IS doing it with the lenient sentence handed out to her. Do you have to read something to realize what is going on?

Okay...READ THIS:
THIS BITCH GOT AWAY WITH STEALING MONEY FROM HER FELLOW CITIZENS AND NOW SHE IS FLIPPING THE BIRD AT EVERY ONE OF THEM FOR THE LENIENT SENTENCE SHE RECEIVED. There, now you have seen it written out so your "logical" ass can understand it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Clara Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Palace Hotel offers historic experience (Mar '08) Jan 11 xela1415 7
News Man released from jail by mistake, still at large (May '10) Jan 6 Shaun Sandoval 33
News Deming man arrested on kidnapping, rape charges... (Mar '11) Dec 30 Silly 35
News Deming MainStreet puts focus on economic develo... (Jan '10) Nov '16 Jackie 53
News Reward offered in rash of burglaries (Sep '09) Nov '16 nairy 41
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Oct '16 Agnostic 72,043
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Sep '16 Tony 627

Santa Clara Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Clara Mortgages