One stabbed, shots fired, during week...

One stabbed, shots fired, during weekend fight in Santa Clara

There are 5 comments on the Silver City Sun-News story from Feb 10, 2009, titled One stabbed, shots fired, during weekend fight in Santa Clara. In it, Silver City Sun-News reports that:

An altercation between two men grew into a fight involving several individuals at approximately 3:02 a.m. Saturday, resulting in one man stabbed and weapons allegedly fired.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Silver City Sun-News.

wowza

Douglas, AZ

#1 Feb 10, 2009
What is happening to Silver? Ghetto!!!!
annonmys

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Feb 10, 2009
why are they looking for an innocent person. I was there the one that was fighting with BJ was leroy. have they questioned him yet. leroy is going out with BJ girlfriend.My relatives live at 412 N. Prescott.

Since: Jan 09

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Feb 11, 2009
I saw two or three Grant County Sheriff's cars at the shooting down the street from my house. Where is our $50,000 a year Santa Clara police chief Jasso and why ain't he on the job? Most likley out on the highway looking to write speeding tickest to pay his salery. Sorry, my bad. Carry on....
very sad

Florence, AL

#4 Feb 11, 2009
I grew up in Silver City - it's very sad to see all the crime here in town and around the county.:(

Heart breaking.....
Usetobetheretoo

Monroe, VA

#5 Apr 5, 2010
LaughingOldMexican wrote:
I saw two or three Grant County Sheriff's cars at the shooting down the street from my house. Where is our $50,000 a year Santa Clara police chief Jasso and why ain't he on the job? Most likley out on the highway looking to write speeding tickest to pay his salery. Sorry, my bad. Carry on....
I keep saying...... the $50,000 goes to pay this pendejo chief to ride the motorcycles on the highway while impersonating "Ponch" from Chips!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Clara Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prior sex offender from Silver City sentenced t... Feb 13 Dan Yardbird 2
News DA Walks Away from what should have been a DUI ... (Jul '16) Feb 13 rwreck86 3
Confirmed Denny's IS moving into Silver City (Nov '08) Feb 13 FEMA Region lll 29
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Feb 1 doG mnaDed lyHo r... 72,047
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Jan 30 Tony 632
News Bataan Legion prepares Veterans Day ceremony Jan '18 C Kersey 2
Officers, Details added to Bascom Suit Dec '17 Bo Degn 1

Santa Clara Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Clara Mortgages