Comcast is Worse Than You Think

Posted in the Santa Clara Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Mike K

Bensenville, IL

#1 Jun 6, 2017
I think everybody knows Comcast is a very bad company. But they're even worse than anybody can imagine. I'll just talk my personal experience. When I switched to another company not to long ago, they called me less than an hour before the other company arrived and said my service was shutting down COMPLETELY unless I give them $350. That was money I didn't owe and they could have only found out if they were listening to my phone calls. NSA is alive and well.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Crooks

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Jun 7, 2017
I stopped using Comcast 2 years ago, but they claim I owe them over $3500 for the last 24 months. They keep saying I have one year left of a 3 year verbal contract. Those SOBs have ruined my credit.
Suzy Q

Elmhurst, IL

#3 Jun 9, 2017
Comcast used some creative bookkeeping with me. They started adding on charges out of nowhere and claimed it was money I owed them from two years ago they forgot to charge. This company is rated dead last in customer satisfaction every year for a reason.
Vito

Chicago, IL

#4 Jun 12, 2017
Comcast just keeps spreading like cancer. Maybe the day they find a cure to stop cancer they'll do the same with Bombastic.
Banger

Providence, UT

#6 Jun 15, 2017
Comcast is no worse than I think. But I think they're a bunch of low life gutter slime at the very bottom of the cesspool. A bottomless pit.
Had Enough

Phoenix, AZ

#8 Jun 19, 2017
Comcast makes Madoff seem like a Choir Boy.
Main Street

Edison, NJ

#9 Jun 19, 2017
As Wall Street keeps climbing, Customer Service continues to decline. But no doubt that Comcast is the worst of the worst.
Beyond Rotten

New York, NY

#10 Jun 19, 2017
Main Street wrote:
As Wall Street keeps climbing, Customer Service continues to decline. But no doubt that Comcast is the worst of the worst.
Spot on! With all the other things they've done to hurt people they also have a big part in the Super Corrupt Media. I'd love to see Wall Street Crash!
Andora

Addison, IL

#11 Jun 20, 2017
Mike K wrote:
I think everybody knows Comcast is a very bad company. But they're even worse than anybody can imagine. I'll just talk my personal experience. When I switched to another company not to long ago, they called me less than an hour before the other company arrived and said my service was shutting down COMPLETELY unless I give them $350. That was money I didn't owe and they could have only found out if they were listening to my phone calls. NSA is alive and well.
They did the same exact thing to me. Shut off my service the same day I was switching to a competitor. Yeah, they're obviously listening in on our calls.
MsAngelo

Bronx, NY

#12 Jun 23, 2017
It's incredible that these buffoons are still in business. I'd rather not have cable and Internet as opposed to having to use this company.
Dimitri

Addison, IL

#13 Jun 27, 2017
Comcast is really a horrible company and so is AT&T Between the two of them, they have a monopoly in many markets and are really taking advantage of that. If Trump really wants to MAGA he can't allow this to continue.
Stiffed

Schaumburg, IL

#14 Jun 29, 2017
Dimitri wrote:
Comcast is really a horrible company and so is AT&T Between the two of them, they have a monopoly in many markets and are really taking advantage of that. If Trump really wants to MAGA he can't allow this to continue.
Believe it or not I think AT&T is even worse than Comcast. Especially their U-verse. And Direct TV is pretty rotten too. Watch out or they'll rip you off for thousands.
F Off Infolinks

Canada

#15 Jun 30, 2017
I've been here for about 2 minutes so far and that effing infolinks has popped up 6 TIMES, twice taking me off this page. I'm telling everybody I know to NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH INFOLINKS! Not even Comcast is this obnoxious!
ggg

Carmine, TX

#16 Jul 5, 2017
tes
ggg

Carmine, TX

#17 Jul 5, 2017
dfd
Billie Jean

Costa Mesa, CA

#18 Jul 20, 2017
F Off Infolinks wrote:
I've been here for about 2 minutes so far and that effing infolinks has popped up 6 TIMES, twice taking me off this page. I'm telling everybody I know to NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH INFOLINKS! Not even Comcast is this obnoxious!
LOL even by pop up standards they are very bad. Almost as bad as Comcast.
Worst of Worst

Lombard, IL

#19 Jul 23, 2017
I think Comcast and AT&T are the same company and also the BIGGEST CORPORATE CROOKS ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH!
Lenny Bruce

Wood Dale, IL

#20 Jul 27, 2017
Worst of Worst wrote:
I think Comcast and AT&T are the same company and also the BIGGEST CORPORATE CROOKS ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH!
In the battle for the Worst Companies in the history of Planet Earth, it goes down to the wire with AT&T winning this battle of Supreme Stench.
Tina

Phoenix, AZ

#21 Jul 30, 2017
Lenny Bruce wrote:
<quoted text>

In the battle for the Worst Companies in the history of Planet Earth, it goes down to the wire with AT&T winning this battle of Supreme Stench.
I agree Lenny.
Louie

Addison, IL

#23 Jul 31, 2017
Pick your poison: Comcast is into extortion and eavesdropping, while AT&T is into theft and Price Gouging!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Clara Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bing is a Terrible Search Engine (Jun '17) 12 hr SEO 34
Facebook vs Twitter (Dec '17) 12 hr SEO 262
Too Many Deletions (Jun '17) 12 hr SEO 64
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Colorful Digi... (Aug '17) 13 hr SEO 266
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... (Sep '15) 13 hr SEO 553
News Grand jury indicts 13 alleged members of San Jo... (May '08) Fri SMG_ Q 125
Bonespur's Space Jockeys Aug 11 Trunt King of Space 1

Santa Clara Jobs

Personal Finance

Santa Clara Mortgages