Hells Angels reap $800,000 from S.J. ...

Hells Angels reap $800,000 from S.J. over cops' killing guard d...

There are 131 comments on the San Jose Mercury News story from Aug 22, 2006, titled Hells Angels reap $800,000 from S.J. over cops' killing guard d.... In it, San Jose Mercury News reports that:

The city of San Jose will pay nearly $800,000 to the Hells Angels motorcycle club to settle a lawsuit that claimed city police crossed the line when they fatally shot three dogs during a raid of two Hells ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Jose Mercury News.

Sean Mulligan AKA dishman

United States

#25 Nov 1, 2007
Wow i was reading threw this artical and who do i find? So how have you been hun? I may need to refresh your memory but we met in redding and spent a night on your house boat. Im glad to hear you put the hater in his place, and maybe run him over in your hummer if you see him on the streets;>) so do you still come up north to get away? let me know...tc
Sean
The Angel in a Hummer wrote:
To Bike hater... if you have enough courage to attempt to shoot and kill a man, that would be considered a terrorist threat SO WHO ARE YOU TO TALK. Steve and his family are like family to me, and these comments are so iggnorant. Look at who you voted into office and see how many of our people are dying, whether here in our country or on forgien soil. For Gods sake we have refugees in America , go fight for a real cause, try and stop our government from turning us into a third world country. Steve is well admired by me and his a good man with ethics and integredy! Redirect your anger on all the evil that is occuring right under you iggnorant noses and you cant even see it. GO VOTE WERE IT COUNTS..........or are you a Racist to and think that the people in New Orleans should all be dead because of there prefrences of life?......I stand honorably in front of you so they can shoot me to, Love you Steve.
A loving Friend,
Rena Salomon
AKA "Angel in a Hummer"
Sean Mulligan AKA dishman

United States

#26 Nov 1, 2007
agreed.
a relative wrote:
there is alot of good that these guys do whay not look at all the charity they do blood runs homeless shelters why not look at that maybe some are bad but hey there is bad in alot of people youre suppose to trust the presidents look what cheaters and liars they turn out to be you know some of these post are just rediculious, people to grow up, eye in the sky ,needs to pull head out of you know youre probably a sidewalk commando and to say that on line dum just dum my uncle was presdient 25years and im proud to call him my favorite you should not judge everyone there all different bless you all stop writing the bs go on with youre lifes it is done and over justice was serve long time over due
You_Dont_Need_To _Know

Orangeville, Canada

#27 Nov 20, 2007
I've met a few bikers here and there. Your completely wrong. Most of them are very respectable people. Yes, they like to have fun. They drink, they party, they date strippers, and sure they smoke weed and maybe even deal it.
But so what! They do what everyone would love to do. No one wants to work in a 9-5 job and watch their life go down the toilet, but no one has the balls to say "I want to ride and live free," except for bikers.
Being a biker isn't about dealing drugs or beating people up, it's about being free.
Most of them are very open minded and respectful individuals.
They are not however "scum who fight in company." In fact, I think most of them would love to take on a group by themselves.
I suggest you go out and get a bike, ride down the highway with the wind in your hair, a stripper holding you tight, and a few of your closest drinking buddies behind you who have your back no matter what and tell me you don't enjoy it.
You_Dont_Need_To _Know

Orangeville, Canada

#28 Nov 20, 2007
P.S.

I thought this was about a few innocent dogs who got killed because they happen to have angels as owners. I have a german shepard. He's so innocent and cute. I have no problem with cops coming to search my house, if they have a warrent, or coming to get me, if they have cause, but if they ever shot my dog, without letting me put him away, I'D FUCKEN LOSE IT!
Sunshine

Stoney Creek, Canada

#31 Nov 23, 2007
I find it amazing that this forum went from 2 dogs being killed to what people's thoughts are on the Hells Angels. I find it disturbing that people are judgemental about them. I think it is awful that the dog's didn't get a fair chance to be restrained. I think it's a fair judgement.

As for the issues about bikers, they are all like us, they have families and friends. They are a family with a strong commitment and loyalty factors and I am sure that they react no different than we would when it comes to family and friendships. I protect my family with my life, and every parent should.

I can't remember your name, but to the person who spoke of their hygiene and all your other useless comments...they may not all be related by blood but sometimes you make your own family, regardless your loyalty, commitment and respect for each other are the same. It's sad to think that maybe you don't have that in your life and that's why you make such comments. I grew in a life like theirs and I am a respectable mom with a great family and long time friends of 20 years, no criminal offenses, and no trouble. Your misconception of them truly shows your ignorance (meaning lack of knowledge..just incase)... Maybe when you grow up and become a man with some commonsense you'll understand a little more and not have such childish comments.
Red and White are pink

Pleasanton, CA

#32 Dec 3, 2007
Why couldn't the great HA put a club in the Philadelphia area? Because they are all California BS! They have never done anything for anyone unless it improves a false image or benefits the criminal enterprise of which they are.
Red and White are pink

Pleasanton, CA

#33 Dec 3, 2007
... and those dogs were there for stopping the police from serving search warrants plain and simple.
Red and White are pink

Pleasanton, CA

#34 Dec 3, 2007
I knew nobody would respond. What's the matter do you have to have your "ol' ladies" read for you then type what you say after she decifers the grunts and groans you think passes for language. Bikers are a kitchy joke like old lunch box thermos'.

“One of the Beaker People”

Since: Aug 07

Way Out West

#35 Dec 4, 2007
Red and White are pink wrote:
... and those dogs were there for stopping the police from serving search warrants plain and simple.
It didn't stop the police at all. They used those gun things on the dogs. Even Angels know that a dog is not bulletproof. Only the dog does not know that he is not bulletproof. This makes it easier to shoot them don't you think? Not many dogs are a match for even a small pistol.

“One of the Beaker People”

Since: Aug 07

Way Out West

#36 Dec 4, 2007
Red and White are pink wrote:
Why couldn't the great HA put a club in the Philadelphia area? Because they are all California BS! They have never done anything for anyone unless it improves a false image or benefits the criminal enterprise of which they are.
Why don't you take a little ride down to Baltimore and apply as a prospect.

“One of the Beaker People”

Since: Aug 07

Way Out West

#37 Dec 4, 2007
http://www.hellsangelsbaltimore.com/home.htm

I'll let them know you are on your way
Red and White are pink

Pleasanton, CA

#38 Dec 5, 2007
Because I don't need a bunch of thugs around me to make me feel like a tough guy. As well as I don't like that whole seventies rebel without a clue look. The dogs aren't to stop the police but to alert the scumbags that the police are there, and that's when the flushin' starts. They get big dogs to hopefully take a bite just for good measure.
Red and White are pink

Pleasanton, CA

#39 Dec 5, 2007
...and the fact is they faied in Philly.

“One of the Beaker People”

Since: Aug 07

Way Out West

#40 Dec 5, 2007
Red and White are pink wrote:
...and the fact is they faied in Philly.
they may have "faid" in Philly (whatever that means) but they thrive in Baltimore. You did say Philly area. You did mention that they were all in California. Wrong again pinko

“One of the Beaker People”

Since: Aug 07

Way Out West

#41 Dec 5, 2007
Red and White are pink wrote:
Because I don't need a bunch of thugs around me to make me feel like a tough guy. As well as I don't like that whole seventies rebel without a clue look. The dogs aren't to stop the police but to alert the scumbags that the police are there, and that's when the flushin' starts. They get big dogs to hopefully take a bite just for good measure.
Hopefully,
So by your display of rocket science people who own dogs use them as a Law Enforcment Detector? Nice, or maybe you are stereotyping dogs as Cop Haters since they might not bark at anyone else?
Grow a pair whuffo
Red and White are pink

Pleasanton, CA

#42 Dec 6, 2007
I am not stereotyping dogs as cop haters. A dog will do what it is taught to do. Kind of like prospects and hang arounds and the rest of you. California was the original chapter of the Hells Angels, that was the meaning of the comparison. Berdoo if I am not mistaken. What the hell is "whuffo"?
Red and White are pink

Pleasanton, CA

#43 Dec 6, 2007
..and trust me I know quite a bit about all of them.

“One of the Beaker People”

Since: Aug 07

Way Out West

#44 Dec 7, 2007
Keep reading, your knowledge will expand.
Red and White are pink

Pleasanton, CA

#45 Dec 9, 2007
I know more about them and most other clubs than you can understand. What're you a hang around a prospect or maybe you're someone's property...?

“One of the Beaker People”

Since: Aug 07

Way Out West

#46 Dec 11, 2007
Red and White are pink wrote:
I know more about them and most other clubs than you can understand. What're you a hang around a prospect or maybe you're someone's property...?
You didn't think there were any HA outside of California.

Do you thnk there are any outside of the USA? If so where?

Do you think at all or just spew?

Still don't know what a whuffo is?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Clara Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sprint Customers Beware 9 hr Forced to Switch 4
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... (Sep '15) 9 hr Good News Bad News 99
News Solano County District attorney announces settl... Mon IdolHanz 1
Gay/bi skype Jul 19 Joelansing789 5
Human sexuality (Dec '15) Jul 18 munozhornyguy15 4
Crystal Rows research reviews (May '15) Jul 17 sameer55 3
D' unknown imitators take over indie music sites Jul 17 Hot blonde 18 1

Santa Clara Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Clara Mortgages