Islam is all-American for one U.S. Mu...

Islam is all-American for one U.S. Muslim leader

There are 6 comments on the Q13.com KCPQ TV story from Mar 20, 2011, titled Islam is all-American for one U.S. Muslim leader. In it, Q13.com KCPQ TV reports that:

But it was not until the American Muslim leader immersed himself in Islamic studies at Al Azhar that he realized just how American he was, regardless of his religion.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Q13.com KCPQ TV.

Since: May 08

Wiesbaden, Germany

#1 Mar 20, 2011
Biography

Early life

He was born William Webb in 1972 in Oklahoma, where he grew up in a Christian family, where his grandfather was a preacher.[2] At age 14, he lost interest in religion going through a self-described spiritual crisis. He also began engaging in delinquency by joining a local gang and became a successful local Hip-Hop DJ, making records with various artists.

Conversion to Islam

He first encountered Islam through Muslim contacts in the music industry. At the age of 17, he received a copy of the Quran, the Muslim Holy Book. He experienced a three-year period of exposure to Islam through local Muslim acquaintances as his life became increasingly dominated by his gang violence. His involvement in a drive-by shooting was his “wakeup call.”[3] He then became a Muslim in 1992 at the age of twenty, and took the name Suhaib.[...]<

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suhaib_Webb

This tells me enough.

He should have rather become Buddhist!
more truth

Tallahassee, FL

#2 Mar 20, 2011
Sometimes those religion gypsies wind up as Buddhists.
kal

Kennewick, WA

#3 Mar 20, 2011
Marie-Luise wrote:
Biography
Early life
He was born William Webb in 1972 in Oklahoma, where he grew up in a Christian family, where his grandfather was a preacher.[2] At age 14, he lost interest in religion going through a self-described spiritual crisis. He also began engaging in delinquency by joining a local gang and became a successful local Hip-Hop DJ, making records with various artists.
Conversion to Islam
He first encountered Islam through Muslim contacts in the music industry. At the age of 17, he received a copy of the Quran, the Muslim Holy Book. He experienced a three-year period of exposure to Islam through local Muslim acquaintances as his life became increasingly dominated by his gang violence. His involvement in a drive-by shooting was his “wakeup call.”[3] He then became a Muslim in 1992 at the age of twenty, and took the name Suhaib.[...]<
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suhaib_Webb
This tells me enough.
He should have rather become Buddhist!
he should have spent the rest of his adult life in prison, to hell with the muslim bullshit. he is not fooling the law abiding people with his phony religion. muslim holy book my ass.

Since: May 08

Wiesbaden, Germany

#4 Mar 21, 2011
more truth wrote:
Sometimes those religion gypsies wind up as Buddhists.
I am afraid that it is fashionable these days to wind up last in Islam;)
Jodie

Albany, CA

#5 Mar 22, 2011
I'll love you right baby.
Big Al

Albany, CA

#6 Mar 22, 2011
Jodie wrote:
I'll love you right baby.
I'm ready for you honey.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Clara Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Facebook vs Twitter 20 hr Righty Right 102
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... (Sep '15) 23 hr Roxanne 455
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Colorful Digi... 23 hr Roxanne 166
Deport all Poor Wed Blockage 6
Hop 'N Vine Festival Feb 19 howefortunate 1
Santa Clara Wine Event - throughout March Feb 19 howefortunate 1
Too Many Deletions (Jun '17) Feb 18 Angry 27

Santa Clara Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance