Mission college and West Valley college

Mission college and West Valley college

Posted in the Santa Clara Forum

sophie

San Jose, CA

#1 Jul 1, 2011
Dear media friends,

I'm a 3.9 student at mission college (engineering major) and a 4.0 at WVC(paralegal major).
I was suspended by WVC and I had no choice to go to the court for justice.
During the settlement meeting, Judge Seeborg stated it is very likely a discrimination problem.
However, I experience the same thing at Mission. Althought there are many Asian students, the VP of Mission treat Asian students really bad. In my case, when I complain a student worker picked on my, discriminated against by threating to call police to kicking me out from using MESA center. I complaint and he retarliated by lining up with students who dislike me because I refused to give them movie passes. According to them, I use profane languages and racial slurt against gay staudent.
The words those students claimed I said were not in my dictionary because English is my second language. The VP suspended me with give me a due process meeting, and when I request policy and/or information by PRA(public records Act) WVC refused to disclose.
Please contact me for more detail and thanks in advance!!
Dick Foreyou

United States

#2 Jul 4, 2011
sophie wrote:
Dear media friends,
I'm a 3.9 student at mission college (engineering major) and a 4.0 at WVC(paralegal major).
During the settlement meeting, Judge Seeborg stated it is very likely a discrimination problem.
However, I experience the same thing at Mission. Althought there are many Asian students, the VP of Mission treat Asian students really bad. In my case, when I complain a student worker picked on my, discriminated against by threating to call police to kicking me out from using MESA center. I complaint and he retarliated by lining up with students who dislike me because I refused to give them movie passes. According to them, I use profane languages and racial slurt against gay staudent.
The words those students claimed I said were not in my dictionary because English is my second language. The VP suspended me with give me a due process meeting, and when I request policy and/or information by PRA(public records Act) WVC refused to disclose.
You no good. You bad dog. You go away bad dog!
TedsLiver

United States

#3 Jul 4, 2011
sophie wrote:
Dear media friends,
. Learn to write in English.
Gopodo

San Francisco, CA

#5 Jul 4, 2011
sophie wrote:
Dear media friends,
These schools most be great if they giv you a 3.9 and 4.0 grade average. I leared more len you and I no go to hot school like you doo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Clara Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roadshow: Parking in front of a neighbor's hous... (Aug '09) 7 hr Kungfury17 336
Family Court Judge Carrie Zepeda (Sep '07) Mon Godjustice 122
Bing is a Terrible Search Engine Aug 15 Ruby Tuesday 16
Comcast is Worse Than You Think Aug 15 Ruby Tuesday 22
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... (Sep '15) Aug 15 Ruby Tuesday 343
News Santa Clara County hiring transgender services ... Aug 15 who cares 2
Trump Starts Nuke War To End Investigations Aug 10 stop resisting 4

Santa Clara Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Clara Mortgages