Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,968

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#178137 Feb 1, 2013
PrideAnJoy wrote:
Rinse it agin frankie, your not clean enough.
A brillo pad will work better next time.
Your town needs a wash down, that's for sure! Try a fire hose!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#178139 Feb 1, 2013
Snipe wrote:
Whats better than a good snipe?
Used to go snipe hunting in your town. That was back before the war.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#178140 Feb 2, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
BS.
You were hated.
And that hurts you to the bone.:)
That's why you are such a bigot.
I'm glad I'm too old to be on the rag.
Now I don't have to worry about giving birth to a monster mutation.
LOLSER!
Here is a simple explanation of the difference;

A fruit tree bearing fruit.
A fruit tree not bearing fruit for some reason.
A nut tree who never bears fruit wanting to be a fruit tree.
A nut tree hanging fruit on it's branches pretending to be a fruit tree.

Even funnier?

The claim that if the government doesn't 'require' fruit trees to bear fruit, then it is discrimination not to call nut trees fruit trees too!

Hilarious!!!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#178141 Feb 2, 2013
Here is a simple explanation of the difference;

A fruit tree bearing fruit.
A fruit tree not bearing fruit for some reason.
A nut tree who never bears fruit wanting to be a fruit tree.
A nut tree hanging fruit on it's branches pretending to be a fruit tree.

Even funnier?

The claim that if the government doesn't 'require' fruit trees to bear fruit, then it is discrimination not to call nut trees fruit trees too!

Hilarious!!!
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! You couldn't even make it one post without replying to me!
Again, it's a dumb analogy.
A fruit tree is defined by it's ability to bear fruit, but a marriage is not defined by the ability of a couple to reproduce.
So, the whole analogy falls apart.
You are too dumb to get that.
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

Gay couples are the picture of defective failure. Mating behavior gone abusive with NOTHING to show for it.

Sociologist say marriage would not exist if it were not for children.

But of more importance, someone who murders their own child has no platform to claim children are not a part of marriage. You should be in jail.

Sad.
DorN

La Puente, CA

#178143 Feb 2, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
So do I
You need to look at the post I was responding to, I was being sarcastic, if rape is a reason to not allow consenting adults to marry, then it applies both ways.
I do not understand your logic. Heterosexual men are allowed to marry women who are not in prison. Homosexual men should be allowed to marry men in or out of prison. They should not be forced to marry anyone. Rapist should be castrated to keep them from raping again.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#178144 Feb 2, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not asking them, I am asking you. What do you claim constitutes "legitimate interest", as you so claim ? I am interested in why you think that they are allowed to legislate marriage definitions that favor you , but discriminate against others that are in the same boat that you are ?
Polygamists are NOT in the same boat I'm in. Geez......

"Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage" is the topic.

Where did a judge overturn California's ban on polygamy? Why didn't it happen?
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#178145 Feb 2, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lookit Rose_NoHo almost 2 years and 30,000 posts a good amount of them violate the TOS. And yet she never gets banned.
I've lost 5 registered profiles in the same time period! Banished. Disappeared like in some seedy third world banana republic. And I'm a nice guy! Rose_NoHo is an icehole!
Same as me. Fu**ed up, isn't it ? And, no surprise, I still haven't been informed by the Topix Staff why my last account was banned. I would expect, at least, an explanation from them.
Can't take a hint, can you? Banned 5 times.... hmmmm.... what could that possibly mean? It couldn't be you..... it must be some far left conspiracy. yeah, that's it.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#178148 Feb 2, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
But you didn't. You just made a fool of yourself.
I own you.
<quoted text>
LOL. You have no idea how to form a good analogy! For that stupid analogy to make any sense, the ability to reproduce would have to be part of the definition of marriage, like the ability to produce fruit is part of the definition of a fruit tree. But, it's not, stupid.
<quoted text>
Again, stupid, the whole analogy fails before you even get to the nuts part. Must suck to be as dumb and ugly as you are!
Can you believe this guy? What a maroon. It cracks me up when these uneducated types believe that whatever they write is correct and logical just because they wrote it. They don't realize how silly they look. But, hey.... they will be joining the other bigots in the dustbin of history very soon.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#178150 Feb 2, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>Can't take a hint, can you? Banned 5 times.... hmmmm.... what could that possibly mean? It couldn't be you..... it must be some far left conspiracy. yeah, that's it.
That IS it and you know it!
Rush

Columbus, NE

#178151 Feb 2, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a very bright clever person are you? Out to attack everybody then? So you are now attacking everybody belonging to the bipolar disorder group? I suppose you aren't attacking me though, but instead Frankie, as he seems to have bipolar disorder judging by his over reactive hyper excited manners.
And you dont attack everyone? Good one.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#178152 Feb 2, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>Can you believe this guy? What a maroon. It cracks me up when these uneducated types believe that whatever they write is correct and logical just because they wrote it. They don't realize how silly they look. But, hey.... they will be joining the other bigots in the dustbin of history very soon.
Can you believe this Janey-Doody? What a maroon. It cracks me up when uneducated types believe that whatever they write is correct and logical just because they wrote it. He doesn't realize how silly he looks. But, hey.... he will be joining the other bigots in the dustbin of history soon.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#178154 Feb 2, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
Polygamists are NOT in the same boat I'm in. Geez......
"Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage" is the topic.
Where did a judge overturn California's ban on polygamy? Why didn't it happen?
So polygamists should not have equal protection because "Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage"?

Are you serious Miss Thing?
Rush

Columbus, NE

#178156 Feb 2, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I only attack evil demonic slime!
Me too.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#178157 Feb 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet that Applebee's was in your town Fruitcake!
Your town sucks.
Pizzo, You are not playing the game right. You are to reply to the comments of others, not your own. You are playing with yourself again you loser. I guess you are not ready step out into the world. You should return back to your mommys tit. lol
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#178160 Feb 2, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Your partner woud never admire your ugly legs, and body, filthbag!
Did you get a gander at that stockinged ham and high heeled hoof in it's picture? WOO-HOOO that's nasty! Wonder why she displays it? Just to disorient us?

YUK!YUK!YUK! Rose_NoHo's big nasty ham leg!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#178162 Feb 2, 2013
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Pizzo, You are not playing the game right. You are to reply to the comments of others, not your own. You are playing with yourself again you loser. I guess you are not ready step out into the world. You should return back to your mommys tit. lol
Aw shuddup dummy! You're a third class jackass! That guy's town sucks and so do you.

http://www.rosswalker.co.uk/movie_sounds/soun...
ThePitch

Monrovia, CA

#178164 Feb 2, 2013
Pine Pitch workd just as good.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#178167 Feb 2, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh child! Be honest!
http://www.rosswalker.co.uk/movie_sounds/soun...
PeeCrow

Monrovia, CA

#178168 Feb 2, 2013
Ken Crow Co-Founder of "Restoring America Project ". Co-Founder of " Tea Party Community.com ".

Regular Contributor to Tea Party Tribune.

They called George Washington an Anarchist.

They called John Adams a Treasonist. They called Thomas Jefferson a Trouble-Maker.

I guess I am in good company.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#178170 Feb 2, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you only post to me? Looks like someones gay! Shut up you effeminate man! I will take it back though if you aren't gay, so you only need to feel offended if you are of a homosexual disposition!
Not offended at all. Sorry, not gay, but just so you know, even if I was, you stil would have no chance of going out with me. I respond to you mosly cause you are jerk, and it is funny to see you put your foot in your mouth time after time, and then declare yourself the winner in a contest that dont exist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Clara Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
US stocks start lower 2 hr Newland 36
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 6 hr g 2,270
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 7 hr zhuzhamm 5,079
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 13 hr Pizza 16,000
White Men Don`t Find Black Women Attractive, Ca... (Jun '13) 21 hr Anonymous White Guy 11
Gangs Invade Livermore For New Suburban Turf (Dec '06) Thu Ssophiiee 242
entitled punk ass bitch kids Wed old man 1
•••

Santa Clara News Video

•••
•••

Santa Clara Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Santa Clara People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE