White Men Don`t Find Black Women Attr...

White Men Don`t Find Black Women Attractive, Can This Be True ?

Posted in the Santa Clara Forum

xnsheru35

Chengdu, China

#3 Jun 16, 2013
woow it is true
When God made Woman

San Leandro, CA

#4 Jun 20, 2013
As a man, and not only as a "white man", I find women of all persuasions/ethinicities, etc. attractive. It is about who they are. If a woman is a jerk, I don't care how hot she is, I am not going to find her attractive.

There are many, many incredibly attractive black women of all shapes and sizes. Just as there are an incredible number of attractive white, central american, south american, pacific islander, native american, vietnamese, chinese, japanese...there are just too many to name. Woman are the best thing that has ever happened to this little planet. And, I love every last one of them.
vcnnvcery

Chengdu, China

#5 Sep 14, 2013
wowowo
Adams rib

Windhoek, Namibia

#7 Oct 31, 2013
I am a bit pleased to hear that cause I do not find white men or black men very attractive at all. I don't find them intelligent either so it would take a very decent man to win me over to that team. But Jesus loves you all.
MIA

United States

#8 Nov 17, 2013
Well, then pray tell who do you find attractive?
jojo98765

Canyon Country, CA

#9 Nov 17, 2013
no.that's not true.My husband and I met on this site( www.blackwomenforwhitemen.org ) 2 years ago.
It took me a whole year before she would even go out with me on a date .We met at Fridays it was just for happy hour .
We ended up talking for 4 hours and then she went with me to a cousin's cookout the next day .
She is the most warm and lovable person that I have met in my entire life .It took me a couple of woman to find the right one .
So our wedding is this saturday October 17 .
The site was very good made a lot of friends as well.
I would recommend this site to others that are interested.
William0987

Canyon Country, CA

#10 Nov 17, 2013
no,that's not true.My wife and me met on this site( www.blackwomenforwhitemen.org ) 2 years ago.
It took me a whole year before she would even go out with me on a date .We met at Fridays it was just for happy hour .
We ended up talking for 4 hours and then she went with me to a cousin's cookout the next day .
She is the most warm and lovable person that I have met in my entire life .It took me a couple of woman to find the right one .
So our wedding is this saturday October 17 .
The site was very good made a lot of friends as well.
I would recommend this site to others that are interested.
aegege

Tˇrshavn, Faroe Islands

#13 Mar 19, 2014
Black women are pretty hot, big butts, big tits, white teeth soft skin..
Black Women Are Hot

Berkeley, CA

#14 May 28, 2014
Black women are absolutely gorgeous! If could only get a date with Lupita Nyong'o or a look a like 'd be n heaven.
ILOVEMALL

Hayward, CA

#16 Sep 16, 2014
Bull!!! I don't care what ethnicity, race, whatever a woman is. If she is right, she is right. I love them all. Short tall, big, small, black, white, asian, or latina, etc. The only thing that makes a woman not attractive is a bad personality. This white man likes any black woman that treats him with the kindness and respect with which he treats all people...especially women. Right is right and tight is tight.
Anonymous White Guy

Magnolia, DE

#17 Sep 18, 2014
I can't speak for all white men I can speak for myself though. I am attracted to women I don't care what their racial background is. Someone's race ISN'T something that makes someone less attractive. For me attraction means a lot of things including but not limited to physical appearance, personality, interests, intelligence, and passions. That is only a short list of things I find attractive. However race for me isn't something that I consider to be important. If I were to find someone with whom I was happy with and loved then I'd be happy. I don't care if it was with a African American / woman of African decent or any race for that matter. They say that justice is blind well why can't love be just as blind. Any way that is my two cents.
Miss Sexy

South Africa

#19 Oct 15, 2014
I'm a black girl 17 years of age from South Africa,ow the name is Loraine.I don't know if I look weird to white guys but none find me attractive yes I'm a plus size and colords,indians and black guys always ask me out but I'm into white guys its a pitty they not
Tina

Hyattsville, MD

#28 May 13, 2015
i think black women should know that the looks are a small part. they should make sure they have everything else to be a good partner. people like all kinds of things in someone.

Since: Jun 15

United States

#29 Jun 27, 2015
I love black women and men....i love them....gd hmu yall...ima lil white boy i love sex...anyway i can get it....plz pm me
Caucasian Papi

Oakland, CA

#30 Nov 20, 2015
I am very attracted to black women. The darker the skin, the better! Their skin is usually very soft and they smell nice (cocoa butter and lotions). They age a lot better than white women - wrinkle-free! Soft lips and beautiful curves.
Cody

Metairie, LA

#31 Jan 5, 2017
Caucasian Papi wrote:
I am very attracted to black women. The darker the skin, the better! Their skin is usually very soft and they smell nice (cocoa butter and lotions). They age a lot better than white women - wrinkle-free! Soft lips and beautiful curves.
Not true many white women are olive complexion .my Gf is Romanian and at 34 looks better than must black women her age .but to each is own ,I don't find black women attractive. Swedish women age quit well. And white women have curves

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Clara Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Interracial Dating Sites Reviews (Apr '15) 6 hr kreane 21
News Milpitas: Curtner Elementary's eagles return to... 12 hr Roberta Olivares 1
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Colorful Digi... 15 hr Head Troll 78
Comcast is Worse Than You Think Sat Cactus 42
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... (Sep '15) Sat Cactus 385
Genetic conflict eminent for the U.S. Oct 20 genetic conflict 1
News Roadshow: Parking in front of a neighbor's hous... (Aug '09) Oct 19 Arie Bond 348

Santa Clara Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Clara Mortgages