kayaker

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

I recently moved here from Pleasanton where I played indoor pickup basketball 3x/week to keep in shape.

So far I can't find any gyms that offer basketball, except Clubsport in Fremont, which is too far and too $$ and Decathlon Club, which is $$$$.

I'm hoping someone here might know of either a local highschool/college that allows residents (Santa Clara U only allows staff/students, drat) or a decent gym that has a court.

Thanks for any info!!
sameguy

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2011

Judged:

Replying to my own post (guess this forum doesn't get much traffic? sheesh)
24 hour fitness is going to open up a new Super Sport gym in Sunnyvale next month. It will have 1 (maybe 2?) basketball courts. So I plan on trying them out.
nathan

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2011

I've only lived here a few years and have been trying to get back into pickup basketball. I just found out that the Campbell Park gym/community center is open daily, and the indoor courts are open until 10pm. I'm going to check it out soon.
adawei

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2011

interesting post ,thanks for your sharing .welcome to www.weddingdressonlineshop.com.au .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Santa Clara News Video

•••
•••

Santa Clara Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Santa Clara People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE