Any indoor pickup basketball games?

Any indoor pickup basketball games?

Posted in the Santa Clara Forum

kayaker

San Jose, CA

#1 Jan 19, 2011
I recently moved here from Pleasanton where I played indoor pickup basketball 3x/week to keep in shape.

So far I can't find any gyms that offer basketball, except Clubsport in Fremont, which is too far and too $$ and Decathlon Club, which is $$$$.

I'm hoping someone here might know of either a local highschool/college that allows residents (Santa Clara U only allows staff/students, drat) or a decent gym that has a court.

Thanks for any info!!
sameguy

San Jose, CA

#2 Feb 11, 2011
Replying to my own post (guess this forum doesn't get much traffic? sheesh)
24 hour fitness is going to open up a new Super Sport gym in Sunnyvale next month. It will have 1 (maybe 2?) basketball courts. So I plan on trying them out.
nathan

Santa Clara, CA

#3 Sep 12, 2011
I've only lived here a few years and have been trying to get back into pickup basketball. I just found out that the Campbell Park gym/community center is open daily, and the indoor courts are open until 10pm. I'm going to check it out soon.
adawei

San Jose, CA

#4 Sep 13, 2011
interesting post ,thanks for your sharing .welcome to www.weddingdressonlineshop.com.au .
Benjy

Chicago, IL

#6 Jul 21, 2015
If you don't mind playing at an open court, there are a couple of nice ones at Metcalf Park https://trytopic.com/metcalf-park-2

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Clara Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... (Sep '15) Thu Great Artist 98
Sprint Customers Beware Thu Egregious Sprint 3
Gay/bi skype Jul 19 Joelansing789 5
Human sexuality (Dec '15) Jul 18 munozhornyguy15 4
Crystal Rows research reviews (May '15) Jul 17 sameer55 3
D' unknown imitators take over indie music sites Jul 17 Hot blonde 18 1
Julie Ann Ebaugh of Delaware is a piece of schi... Jul 17 Hot blonde 18 2

Santa Clara Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Clara Mortgages