Santa Clara Man Fatally Shot After Stabbing Police Dog

There are 160 comments on the NBC 11 San Francisco Bay Area story from Apr 5, 2008, titled Santa Clara Man Fatally Shot After Stabbing Police Dog. In it, NBC 11 San Francisco Bay Area reports that:

A 24-year-old man was fatally shot by Santa Clara County police Saturday morning after he stabbed a friend and a police dog, and then confronted officers while holding the knife.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 11 San Francisco Bay Area.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Angel

AOL

#152 Apr 20, 2008
BigM wrote:
Too bad your beautiful Aziz didn't just "smile at the dog" and say "I like you." That would have worked, but that's obviously NOT the type of person he was. Thanks for making an argument so easy to make. Despite your inability to write coherently, I am able to decipher your butchery of the language and see the type of behaviour/activity you condone. You should have been praying for Aziz and his drug problem.
Aziz is not here with us anymore. And,yes, I'll be praying for him every day and every night, don't worry about it..But I believe you are the one who needs my prayers and I will do that- no need to thank me. And about what you say about the dog attacking aziz..I guess you would let any dog attack you, right? now, About my spelling or gramatical errors...don't worry about it the point is you understood what i said..English is my third language, and I never claimed to be a writer or novelist. I didn't know this forum was to talk about my spelling...I thought we were talking about the young man who was murdered by some incompetent cops. And kawi this question:How does it feel to have a putrefied heart? was for BigM. but if the shoe fits wear it. I will pray for you too. I don't have any problem with that.
Angel

AOL

#153 Apr 20, 2008
Out of curiosity, how do you know the deceased was of such "great character"? You spent every minute of every day by his side with absolutely no time gaps away from him, for even one second? He's never done anything wrong or bad? He's never even squashed a bug because it bit him? I have no idea who you are Angel, nor do I ever care if our paths cross or don't cross. Oh boy kawi, who told you I want to get to know you?.... I Have only one thing to say to you. I knew Aziz..you didn't. Read my Preview comment(smh)At him:I can sense all the hatred and venom in your comments. you need to wake up!!!: we are not talking about any book or a movie were you can bring the actor to life no matter how he die.... we are talking about real life...real people. How does it feel to have a putrefied heart? Can you sleep at night?...Can you see your self on the mirror and believe you are a nice person? Now I know why you hate Aziz..He was a better person than you...I bet you anything if Aziz was still alive he would've just smiled at you and would've told you: "It's ok man, don't hate me just cuz I like you" He was just like that- a guy who could never hold a grudge or hate. People could never be mad at him. I will pray for you- hopping you would not die worse than Aziz. just remember:karma.

Since: Apr 07

Sunnyvale, CA

#154 Apr 20, 2008
I never said you wanted to meet me. You misinterpret my showing you respect for wanting to meet you??? Wow. You can't even take a compliment without having some cynical, bitter comment. If it makes YOU sleep better assuming I hate the deceased, more power to you. You're logic of thinking is so filled with assumptions and "I bet you if so and so was alive he'd...". So what you're saying is that you really didn't now him. If you knew him, you wouldn't need to make exaggerated assumptive claims that you know very well cannot be validated. You have no idea what went through his mind at all hours of the day. I'm not only speaking of "your friend", but everyone in general. You're so full of yourself, you assume I hate the deceased. How can I hate someone I have never even met. Grow up. There is no conspiracy theory to gun down your friend. The world isn't against you....but if that helps you sleeps at night, to use your friends memory in the manner you're using it, as a zealot... that's your issue. For the record, since its never been obvious to your narrow-minded, self-centered, can't take advice from anyone because you know everything, cant stop living in some dream world... I've never had a problem with the deceased or his character. I challenge you to find any statement where I defamed his character. My issue is with you...period. So again, go ahead and show me where any of my statements defamed the deceased character.... The only hatred and venom in my comments is directed at you, not the deceased.
Angel

AOL

#155 Apr 21, 2008
Oh boy, for the last time, you are not the only person in this forum that posted their comments. If I asked you to read my preview comment, was because of you thinking I was attacking you.
The comment about:"How does it feel to have a putrefied heart? was for BigM". was NOT FOR YOU.

kawi wrote:
"If you knew him, you wouldn't need to make exaggerated assumptive claims that you know him very well" How do you know how well I knew him?
"Assuming" I didn't know him? or "exaggerating" to try to make a point?

How am I exaggerating when I posted this comment: "aziz, still, is loved by family, friends and people who got to know him. I personally knew him, I know his family and his friends. Aziz was a kind person always willing to help others,he was a positive person, And always had nice things to say about people." I don't see any exaggeration - just a description of the person I knew.

And about this comment: "I never said you wanted to meet me. " Again...I never said you wanted to meet me. I said "who said I want to get to know you." If I remember right, you and BigM. are the ones twisting and bending not only my words but of other postings. Do you know why do you feel the need to do that? Is it because you hate to be wrong? or because It's hard to defend a murdered? Or probably It's too easy for you to twist and bend words to try to make people believe you are right. by the way, are you a cop?( just asking)

Do I have to post word by word or explain to you every single comment I made?
Angel

AOL

#158 Apr 21, 2008
BigM. wrote: don't blame ME because English is your third language and you can't use it effectively. That's not MY problem. I'm not on a KOREAN board trying to get a point across and whining about Korean being my "third language" as though that's some sort of excuse for my illiteracy. A few typos? No big deal. But you make a BUTCHERY of the language. That's not MY problem, so don't whine about it when I point that out. If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen. "
Amazing how a simple comment make you so angry and defensive. SEEMS LIKE MY COMMENT MADE AN "EFFECT" ON YOU. And here we go again assuming and twisting my words: who is blaming you for my spelling or my grammatical errors? "I thought this forum was just to talk about a situation not about my spelling" those were my words - I didn't blame anybody for Me trying to express my self with what you call "BUTCHERY English" , SEEMS LIKE YOUR DEFENSE FOR EVERYTHING IS RACIST COMMENTS OR MY ENGLISH,too bad your words dont make such an impact on me or intimidate me . If my English is so bad why are my comments making you so angry ? You should take your own advise and "stay out of the kitchen if you cant take the heat"
Who told you I'm Korean? "Assuming" again?

BigM. wrote: Your defense to everything is, "You must be a cop." What is your beef with "cops?"
And again, twisting and bending. I asked him a question. You mean to tell me I can't ask Questions in "your forum"??? because this is "your forum" right? It's your job to tell people who you want to type or what they can type or not. A racist comment or a racist person is not going to stop me to say what I have to say. I guess you don't want others to follow The First Amendment (Freedom of speech) IS IT BECAUSE YOU THINK WE DON'T HAVE RIGHTS? or just because WE are Immigrants(by the way, do you know USA is a multi-cultural country?)- you are not a good "American", you know that, Right?. You need to follow the Amendments.
-READ AND LEARN-
Hate speech is a term for speech intended to degrade, intimidate, or incite violence or prejudicial action against a person or group of people based on their race, gender, age, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, language ability, moral or political views, socioeconomic class, occupation or appearance (such as height, weight, and hair color), mental capacity and any other distinction-liability. The term covers written as well as oral communication and some forms of behaviors in a public setting. It is also sometimes called antilocution and is the first point on Allport's scale which measures prejudice in a society

Yeah, I know these comments are way off the situation. But somebody needed to tell you that you are not the only person in this Country or your race or your color.

I STILL THINK AZIZ DIDN'T DESERVE THE DEATH PENALTY.
Angel

AOL

#160 Apr 21, 2008
BIGM.wrote:1 hour ago
First, YOU brought up English being your third language as an excuse for your dialogue. I addressed that. NOWHERE did I mention YOUR race. I used an EXAMPLE of me posting on a Korean message board, and why I would not do so (failure to communicate). You can substitute Korean with German, Chinese, Vietnamese, Russian, etc. Do you get it? It was an EXAMPLE. Don't be so quick to cry racist (although you seem like the type to play the race card as an excuse). I have not excused Aziz's drug use and attempted murder on his race - so you can neither SPEAK English, nor can you COMPREHEND it.
--I'M PROUD TO BE LEARNING MY THIRD LANGUAGE. BUT THIS IS NOT WHAT WE SUPPOSE TO BE TALKING ABOUT.

BigM. wrote: 22 hours ago.
Thanks for making an argument so easy to make. Despite your inability to write coherently, I am able to decipher your butchery of the language
--THIS COMMENT WAS MADE BEFORE I EXPLAINED TO YOU THE REASON OF MY ENGLISH NOT BEING AS "PERFECT" AS YOURS.

bigM.wrote:
don't blame ME because English is your third language and you can't use it effectively. That's not MY problem. I'm not on a KOREAN board trying to get a point across and whining about Korean being my "third language" as though that's some sort of excuse for my illiteracy. A few typos? No big deal. But you make a BUTCHERY of the language. That's not MY problem, so don't whine about it when I point that out.
-CAN'T YOU SEE YOU ARE WHINING ABOUT MY ENGLISH INSTEAD OF CONCETRATING ON THE ISSUE. WOULD YOU AGREE WITH ME THAT MY SPELLING OR MY GRAMMATICAL ERRORS ARE IRRELEVANT TO THIS ARGUMENT?AS LONG AS YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY.

wrote:BIGM
BIGM.wrote:
so you can neither SPEAK English, nor can you COMPREHEND it.
---AGAIN, TALKING ABOUT MY ENGLISH. AMAZING HOW YOU THINK MY ENGLISH HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH MY BRAIN.
BigM. wrote:
If English is your THIRD LANGUAGE, then you clearly have been places where you experienced the police on a much more brutal level. I'm sorry if you came to the USA and thought you could do whatever the hell you want and suffer no recourse. You may not get shot for burning the flag, you may speak out against the government... and somewhere along the line you seemed to think it SO liberal here that you can wield a knife, stab dogs - and not get shot. We may not be as communist as you're used to.
----SO, NOW, I CAME FROM A COMMUNIST COUNTRY? YOU KNOW ME THAT WELL, HUH?. IS THIS THE ONLY WAY YOU KNOW HOW DABATE: PUTTING PEOPLE DOWN SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY WEREN'T BORN WITH THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE OR DIDN'T HAVE THE PRIVILEGE TO BE BORN IN THE USA?..
BigM. wrote:
Just remember - I asked you to address ONE point in particular: Your mammy or your beloved Aziz.
- AZIZ DIDN'T KILL ANYBODY NOR HE HAD A CRIMINAL RECORD.
--REMEMBER WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE CIRCUMSTANCES THAT LED THE OFFICERS TO KILL AZIZ. NO "WHAT ABOUT" OR "WHAT IF" OR "WHAT WOULD'VE"
AND WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT ANY WAR WHERE YOU HAVE TO KILL THE ENEMY. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT OFFICERS THAT SUPPOSE TO BE TRAIN FOR THIS KIND OF SITUATIONS.

1) Aziz was in a house when the cops got there- nobody was inside the house. NOBODY WAS IN DANGER. only aziz.
2) Aziz called his brother
3) Aziz was waiting for his brother to call the police.
4) His last words words: "please call the police cuz some one is trying to kill me"
5) Aziz was killed by THE POLICE.

I STILL BELIEVE AZIZ DIDN'T DESERVE THE DEATH

THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME EXPOSE WHAT KIND OF PERSON YOU ARE!!!
Angel

AOL

#161 Apr 21, 2008
BigM. Aziz didn't deserve THE DEATH PENALTY
Angel

AOL

#162 Apr 21, 2008
BIGM.wrote:1 hour ago
First, YOU brought up English being your third language as an excuse for your dialogue. I addressed that. NOWHERE did I mention YOUR race. I used an EXAMPLE of me posting on a Korean message board, and why I would not do so (failure to communicate). You can substitute Korean with German, Chinese, Vietnamese, Russian, etc. Do you get it? It was an EXAMPLE. Don't be so quick to cry racist (although you seem like the type to play the race card as an excuse). I have not excused Aziz's drug use and attempted murder on his race - so you can neither SPEAK English, nor can you COMPREHEND it.
--I'M PROUD TO BE LEARNING MY THIRD LANGUAGE. BUT THIS IS NOT WHAT WE SUPPOSE TO BE TALKING ABOUT.

BigM. wrote: 22 hours ago.
Thanks for making an argument so easy to make. Despite your inability to write coherently, I am able to decipher your butchery of the language
--THIS COMMENT WAS MADE BEFORE I EXPLAINED TO YOU THE REASON OF MY ENGLISH NOT BEING AS "PERFECT" AS YOURS.

bigM.wrote:
don't blame ME because English is your third language and you can't use it effectively. That's not MY problem. I'm not on a KOREAN board trying to get a point across and whining about Korean being my "third language" as though that's some sort of excuse for my illiteracy. A few typos? No big deal. But you make a BUTCHERY of the language. That's not MY problem, so don't whine about it when I point that out.
-CAN'T YOU SEE YOU ARE WHINING ABOUT MY ENGLISH INSTEAD OF CONCETRATING ON THE ISSUE. WOULD YOU AGREE WITH ME THAT MY SPELLING OR MY GRAMMATICAL ERRORS ARE IRRELEVANT TO THIS ARGUMENT?AS LONG AS YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY.

wrote:BIGM
BIGM.wrote:
so you can neither SPEAK English, nor can you COMPREHEND it.
---AGAIN, TALKING ABOUT MY ENGLISH. AMAZING HOW YOU THINK MY ENGLISH HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH MY BRAIN.
BigM. wrote:
If English is your THIRD LANGUAGE, then you clearly have been places where you experienced the police on a much more brutal level. I'm sorry if you came to the USA and thought you could do whatever the hell you want and suffer no recourse. You may not get shot for burning the flag, you may speak out against the government... and somewhere along the line you seemed to think it SO liberal here that you can wield a knife, stab dogs - and not get shot. We may not be as communist as you're used to.
----SO, NOW, I CAME FROM A COMMUNIST COUNTRY? YOU KNOW ME THAT WELL, HUH?. IS THIS THE ONLY WAY YOU KNOW HOW DABATE: PUTTING PEOPLE DOWN SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY WEREN'T BORN WITH THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE OR DIDN'T HAVE THE PRIVILEGE TO BE BORN IN THE USA?..
BigM. wrote:
Just remember - I asked you to address ONE point in particular: Your mammy or your beloved Aziz.
- AZIZ DIDN'T KILL ANYBODY NOR HE HAD A CRIMINAL RECORD.
--REMEMBER WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE CIRCUMSTANCES THAT LED THE OFFICERS TO KILL AZIZ. NO "WHAT ABOUT" OR "WHAT IF" OR "WHAT WOULD'VE"
AND WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT ANY WAR WHERE YOU HAVE TO KILL THE ENEMY. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT OFFICERS THAT SUPPOSE TO BE TRAIN FOR THIS KIND OF SITUATIONS.

1) Aziz was in a house when the cops got there- nobody was inside the house. NOBODY WAS IN DANGER. only aziz.
2) Aziz called his brother
3) Aziz was waiting for his brother to call the police.
4) His last words words: "please call the police cuz some one is trying to kill me"
5) Aziz was killed by THE POLICE.

I STILL BELIEVE AZIZ DIDN'T DESERVE THE DEATH PENALTY.

THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME EXPOSE WHAT KIND OF PERSON YOU ARE!!!
Angel

AOL

#165 Apr 21, 2008
HMMM. WAIT A MINUTE..YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THE OFFICERS SHOULDN'T ASK ANYTHING? YOUR THEORY OF THIS SITUATION It'S: THEY JUST HAVE TO GO INSIDE AND KILL "ASK QUESTIONS LATER". YOU KNOW YOU ARE CONTRADICTING YOUR SELF, RIGHT? YOUR ARGUMENT ABOUT THEY(COPS) DIDN'T KNOW IF SOME ONE ELSE WAS INSIDE THE HOUSE ONLY RE-INFORCE MY PREVIEW COMMENT ABOUT THE INCOMPETENCY OF THOSE OFFICERS. DON'T YOU THINK, THEY NEEDED TO FIND OUT FIRST IF SOME ELSE WAS INSIDE THE HOUSE BEFORE THEY START SHOOTING?. ACCORDING TO YOU, THEY WERE IN CONTROL OF THE SITUATION. BUT, THEN YOU SAID, THEY DIDN'T KNOW IF SOME ONE ELSE WAS INSIDE. ARE YOU SAYING, THEY DIDN'T KNOW IF THEY WERE PUTTING IN RISK OR IN DANGER (THAT'S IF SOME ONE ELSE WAS INSIDE THE HOUSE)"INNOCENT PEOPLE"?. Amazing!!

Believe me, nothing that comes from you can hurt me - Your insults don't do anything to me. I can't do anything about it when you have to resort to the name calling to try to intimidate people. I BELIEVE, your name calling and insults lead me to believe I hit a nerve- imagine, if instead of me debating with you, I could send a dog to attack you? I bet your reaction would be to defend your self even when "you don't take drugs"- just a human reaction. Probably you would kill the dog.

All I can hear is "blah blah blah" when I read your name calling and that only tells me how A weak minded person you are. Do you want me to congratulate you because you know more than enough adjectives that help you describe how much you hate people? You hate Aziz and you didn't even know him -

I did ANSWER your question, OBVIOUSLY, you don't like my answer "sweetie pie"- YOU RATHER CALL ME NAMES AND INSULT ME. MY QUESTION IS: DO YOU ALWAYS DO THAT WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE ANY BASIS OR DEFENSE FOR YOUR ARGUMENT "sweetie pie"? huh?? YOU DON'T HAVE TO ANSWER THAT. Go on....Keep going with the insults if that helps you deal with your anger. TRY HARDER NEXT TIME.- YOU STILL CAN'T CHANGE MY MIND....I still believe cops didn't have the right to KILL AZIZ.

Since: Apr 07

Sunnyvale, CA

#166 Apr 22, 2008
Angel wrote:
Oh boy, for the last time, you are not the only person in this forum that posted their comments. If I asked you to read my preview comment, was because of you thinking I was attacking you.
The comment about:"How does it feel to have a putrefied heart? was for BigM". was NOT FOR YOU.
kawi wrote:
"If you knew him, you wouldn't need to make exaggerated assumptive claims that you know him very well" How do you know how well I knew him?
"Assuming" I didn't know him? or "exaggerating" to try to make a point?
How am I exaggerating when I posted this comment: "aziz, still, is loved by family, friends and people who got to know him. I personally knew him, I know his family and his friends. Aziz was a kind person always willing to help others,he was a positive person, And always had nice things to say about people." I don't see any exaggeration - just a description of the person I knew.
And about this comment: "I never said you wanted to meet me. " Again...I never said you wanted to meet me. I said "who said I want to get to know you." If I remember right, you and BigM. are the ones twisting and bending not only my words but of other postings. Do you know why do you feel the need to do that? Is it because you hate to be wrong? or because It's hard to defend a murdered? Or probably It's too easy for you to twist and bend words to try to make people believe you are right. by the way, are you a cop?( just asking)
Do I have to post word by word or explain to you every single comment I made?
a) No. You only think you know him. You can speak for his character and what you think you know about him. But unless you are that person, you have no idea what goes through his mind or what he was thinking or why he decided to act in the manner he did. What did he do when he was not in your presence? What was he thinking when you were not in his presence? You made assumptive and exaggerated comments when you said "I bet Aziz would blah blah blah if he were still alive..." If you really knew the deceased you wouldn't have to bet. You'd know, with certainty, what he'd say.

b) No. I'm not a police officer. But what does that have to do with anything? Are you? For the sake of humanity, I certainly hope not.

c) I'm going to say yes, you do have to explain every comment that you make. You're hiding behind English being your 3rd language, then perhaps you're not accurately conveying your opinions.

d) You still haven't answered my challenge to find any statements I made that defamed the character of the deceased...
Angel

AOL

#169 Apr 22, 2008
I WAS A KOREAN, THEN I WAS FROM A COMMUNIST COUNTRY, NOW IM A REFUGE? LOL....I'M SORRY BUT I COULDN'T HELP LAUGHING AT YOUR STUPIDIT. PROBABLY TOMORROW YOU GONNA SAY IM A "TERRORIST" LOL. BIGM. I THINK YOU READ OR WATCH TOO MANY STORIES. PROBABLY WAR MESSED UP YOUR BRAIN. I'M DONE WITH YOU AND KAWI.... I GUESS YOU ONLY ACCEPT YOUR OPINION. WE KNOW WHAT HAPPEND. YOU CAN'T CHANGE OUR MINDS. I'LL READ YOUR COMMENTS BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOUR OPINION WILL CHANGE MY MIND. THAT'S WHAT YOU CALL " DEBATE" "ARGUMENT" WE CAN AGREE TO DISAGREE RIGHT??.. DON'T HATE ME BECAUSE I HAVE MY OWN BRAIN- I DON'T FOLLOW THE MAYORITY. I SIMPLY STATE MY OPINION. TOO BAD IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT. SMH@"how in the hell you want the cops to know if some one else was in the house" YOU CALL THAT: "Incompetence" laugh at that now. lmao Amazing.

Since: Apr 07

Sunnyvale, CA

#171 Apr 25, 2008
...and you only accept your opinion. I'm not trying to change your mind sparky. I'm just giving facts and opinions from another perspective. It's up to you to decide what you want. If you could successfully prove to me that the deceased had no culpability for his actions, then my opinion would be swayed. However, you cannot convey your stance without even spewing nonsense about things that don't even have any bearing. That's great you speak your mind. So do I. But it would seem that unless someone holds your same opinion, we're not "almighty". At least I can address the claims and accusations you throw at me... still avoiding that question I asked you I see...it figures...:::rolls eyes:::

Since: Apr 07

Sunnyvale, CA

#173 Apr 26, 2008
"I DON'T FOLLOW THE MAYORITY" ...if by that statement you meant you don't hold the same opinion as everyone else, aren't you the one preaching how great the deceased was and what a conspiracy theory it was for the police use deadly force like the majority is doing? I'm confused now...
ManfromCupertino

San Jose, CA

#175 May 10, 2008
Angel wrote:
I think these people need to know that that 24 year old kid got shot 6 times...these police officers need more training how to handle this kind of cases. That could've been: your son, your grand son, your friend, your brother or any close loved one. I believe these people are judging some one who they don't even know -worrying more about the dog than a human being.
If that was one of my relatives; it would be a blessing that he is no longer part of the family. We don't need more people in this Bay Area with bad judgment.
Stephanie

AOL

#176 May 22, 2008
I hate when people rag on police officers and talk about how they are dangerous and they don't feel safe by them anymore. My question is...have you not seen how people today act around police officers? The disrespectful actions of smarting off to them and fighting with them. If the police question you..they are doing their jobs to protect people by keeping idiots and bad guys off the streets. Don't be annoyed by them. If you truly aren't doing anything wrong, then don't argue, you don't have any reason to worry.
Stephanie

AOL

#177 May 22, 2008
Also..I love how people say...oh if you knew him..blah blah. Uh, I've known lots of people who seemed like they were good people. They were nice and fun to be around and of course they were wonderful to their friends and family, but it didn't mean that away from those people they weren't total scumbags trying to rob and hurt people.
People said that the man who killed my friend and her sister was a "nice guy." He "was caring and a wonderful friend...he lost his son and things were difficult for him." BOO HOO...I feel so sorry for him. He was also a drunk and got in a car and murdered two young, beautiful, smart girls that had a wonderful life ahead of them!! And he continues to get drunk and get arrested and caught and go to jail. Poor him though! He lost his son...he has a problem. Well maybe he should quit getting in cars drunk and killing other people's children..that makes him a piece of s*** and he deserves to be put in jail forever!
My point...if people do things like this, they aren't good people and they don't deserve to live or be free.
Stephanie

AOL

#178 May 22, 2008
I'm also ashamed to live in a country where the media is allowed to make it look like the police are always the bad guys. They make a story and slap a headline on it and try to make it sound like the police didn't handle it right (ie beatings, shootings). They have no idea what it's like to be a police officer, the things they have to deal with.

Since: Apr 07

Sunnyvale, CA

#179 May 23, 2008
Stephanie wrote:
My question is...have you not seen how people today act around police officers? The disrespectful actions of smarting off to them and fighting with them.
These people are the same one's mouthing off to their parents and anybody "of authority". If I mouthed off like that to my dad growing up...I would've gotten more than just my PSP taken away for a few hours!!!!!
Big B

Sunnyvale, CA

#180 Sep 13, 2011
I would say that after stabbing a police dog and another human being, then rushing at the cops with a lethal weapon in hand, his actions left the police with little option. In their training, police learn "the twenty foot rule." Google it and you'll understand why they used deadly force. It's sad that the young man was out of his mind due to being under the influence of illegal drugs and up untill then, not a violent criminal. Nobody wins in such situations.
Voice of Reason

Rocklin, CA

#181 Sep 16, 2011
I hope he was white, or Mexican, or black, or Indian... White boys are the worst.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Clara Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Amgen Tour to bring lot of excitement but few t... 7 hr Ssophiiee 38
anyone into kinky taboo fantasy? 11 hr tester 5
SANTA CLARA SUPERVISORS VIOLATES OATH, FEDERAL ... 17 hr Un agenda 21 and ... 12
Police action near Monta Vista on 05/23/2015 Sun Bart 1
a lady’s travel guide May 22 Long Wong 4
That bandage affiliated for an adequate May 21 FifaCoins 1
With Mad Men now May 21 FifaCoins 1
More from around the web

Santa Clara People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]