A word to the wise

Livermore, CA

#1 Oct 9, 2011
If you are unlucky enough to be ordered to go to a Santa Clara County Evaluator, I would strongly advise you object to seeing Mary Day Rolison. I was appointed with Ms. Rolison as my evaluator. I provided her with many medical records, and she oddly suggested that the parent who didnít attend medical appointments be awarded with medical decisions. Itís quite puzzling, but evident she was biased from the word,ďgoĒ.

Mary Day Rolison also made a strange recommendation regarding who the child should reside with without having a conversation with the childís therapist. The child attended therapy for two years, itís amazing odd that Ms. Rolison bypassed this person.

Avoid this disaster, and request another evaluator before you begin the process. I fortunately knew I could render proof that Ms. Rolison was biased and was able to throw her evaluation out of court. Much time and money was wasted however in the process.
Confused in Santa Clara

San Jose, CA

#2 Jul 19, 2014
I would like to know if u r willing to talk to me I just had a similar situation with this evaluator. Or anyone else that may have had this evaluator.
A word to the wise wrote:
If you are unlucky enough to be ordered to go to a Santa Clara County Evaluator, I would strongly advise you object to seeing Mary Day Rolison. I was appointed with Ms. Rolison as my evaluator. I provided her with many medical records, and she oddly suggested that the parent who didnít attend medical appointments be awarded with medical decisions. Itís quite puzzling, but evident she was biased from the word,ďgoĒ.
Mary Day Rolison also made a strange recommendation regarding who the child should reside with without having a conversation with the childís therapist. The child attended therapy for two years, itís amazing odd that Ms. Rolison bypassed this person.
Avoid this disaster, and request another evaluator before you begin the process. I fortunately knew I could render proof that Ms. Rolison was biased and was able to throw her evaluation out of court. Much time and money was wasted however in the process.
jinks

Sunnyvale, CA

#3 Jan 10, 2018
A word to the wise wrote:

How was she biased? And what proof were you able to get?
Poor Choice

Madison, WI

#4 Apr 20, 2018
Stay away. This therapist met with child for one hour and recommended the child move out of state with her father. The report doesnít even follow the basic guidelines. Will be filing a complaint with the State.
Left speechless

United States

#5 Tuesday Aug 7
Poor Choice wrote:
Stay away. This therapist met with child for one hour and recommended the child move out of state with her father. The report doesnít even follow the basic guidelines. Will be filing a complaint with the State.
I too will be filing a complaint. Any suggestions?
Left speechless

United States

#6 Tuesday Aug 7
Confused in Santa Clara wrote:
I would like to know if u r willing to talk to me I just had a similar situation with this evaluator. Or anyone else that may have had this evaluator. <quoted text>
How'd it all end up? We will be entering a complaint on her with the state.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Clara Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Facebook vs Twitter (Dec '17) 12 hr Frank 265
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... (Sep '15) Mon Getting Sloppy 555
Bing is a Terrible Search Engine (Jun '17) Mon Getting Sloppy 36
Too Many Deletions (Jun '17) Sun Corporate Idiots 66
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Colorful Digi... (Aug '17) Sun Corporate Idiots 267
News Grand jury indicts 13 alleged members of San Jo... (May '08) Aug 17 SMG_ Q 125
Bonespur's Space Jockeys Aug 11 Trunt King of Space 1

Santa Clara Jobs

Personal Finance

Santa Clara Mortgages