Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,186

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Dan

Roseville, CA

#144155 Jun 2, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
They made many mistakes and the big one was not accepting equal rights instead of fighting over a name
The allowance of gays to marry represents equal rights Einstein.

What a FOOL your momma raised.

Might as well say blacks should have enjoyed the back of the bus in the 1950's instead of fighting over rows 1 through 7.
equal rights 4 zoophiles2

Chicago, IL

#144156 Jun 2, 2012
If homosexuals can marry why can't we marry our beloved pets ?

Chicago, IL

#144157 Jun 2, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
The allowance of gays to marry represents equal rights Einstein.
What a FOOL your momma raised.
Might as well say blacks should have enjoyed the back of the bus in the 1950's instead of fighting over rows 1 through 7.
Blacks are race homosexuals are sick perverts
Bill Of Rights

Livermore, CA

#144158 Jun 2, 2012
equal rights 4 zoophiles2 wrote:
If homosexuals can marry why can't we marry our beloved pets ?
Hey imbecile,if your cow can give you a legalized consent go for it! But until that day how about you STFU and at least try to show you're not retarded!Could you post anything more idiotic?
Or move to Texas Cletus,where bestiality is still legal,I bet you'd just love that!
"Something in the way she MOOS,attracts me like NO utter lover"

Chicago, IL

#144159 Jun 2, 2012
Bill Of Rights wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey imbecile,if your cow can give you a legalized consent go for it! But until that day how about you STFU and at least try to show you're not retarded!Could you post anything more idiotic?
Or move to Texas Cletus,where bestiality is still legal,I bet you'd just love that!
"Something in the way she MOOS,attracts me like NO utter lover"
but she does . I can tell when Anabell (she's Golden Retriever ) is in heat . She comes around and practically asking for me to stick my wee wee in her so speak for your won perverted sexual desires NOT mine !

At least zoophiles don't spread HIV unlike your types
teempalyer

Tampa, FL

#144160 Jun 2, 2012
your won perverted sexual desires NOT mine -- me too!
Asshole23

Kingsburg, CA

#144161 Jun 2, 2012
Gays are cry babies
teempalyer

Tampa, FL

#144162 Jun 2, 2012
United States
1 min ago

Chicago, IL

#144163 Jun 2, 2012
teempalyer wrote:
typo . own
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

#144164 Jun 2, 2012
Wat the Tyler wrote:
<quoted text>
If we accept retarded idiots like thisGuy, than I fear it won't be long until we'l be forced to accept other retarded Christian fundie bullsh*t
Marry whoever you want, just don't shove it down my throat & expect me to change my mind on your abnormal way of foreplay. That's my biggest problems with gays---they think everyone needs to know who or what their fucking in their beds. Makes me sick! Normal people don't shove their sexual preferences down people's throats.

“Your religion is NOT in charge”

Since: Nov 11

Columbus

#144166 Jun 2, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Marry whoever you want, just don't shove it down my throat & expect me to change my mind on your abnormal way of foreplay. That's my biggest problems with gays---they think everyone needs to know who or what their fucking in their beds. Makes me sick! Normal people don't shove their sexual preferences down people's throats.
You haven't been paying attention. Here's how it usually works:

GAY: "We deserve the right to marry"
ANTI-GAY: "Gay sex is gross!"

Think I'm wrong? Look at any thread on this forum - look back over this one. Gays bring up gay marriage, YOUR SIDE brings up gay sex.
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

#144167 Jun 2, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
The begining of time means Adam & Eve?
hahahahahaha
ahahahahahahah
ahahahaahahahha
ahahahahhahahaha
No, the beginning of HUMAN KIND means Adam & Eve. It takes a man & a woman to reproduce (a concept you gays seem to have a hard time understanding lol). The universe has existed LOOOOONG before human kind & the Earth came into existence. So techniquely speaking, the beginning of time began with the Big Bang
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

#144168 Jun 2, 2012
Nytebreid wrote:
<quoted text>
Think I'm wrong? Look at any thread on this forum - look back over this one. Gays bring up gay marriage, YOUR SIDE brings up gay sex.
No, it's more like something like this:

GAY: "We want marriage!"
ANTI-GAY: "Marriage is a contract, so write a contract of your own & get on your married way"
GAY: "But we don't want it like that!"
ANTI-GAY: "Great! Then STFU!"
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

#144169 Jun 2, 2012
Nytebreid wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you're very wrong! I think BOTH practices are disgusting & pointless. Gay marriage isn't a real marriage & gay sex doesn't do anything---you can't make babies by fudge packing (if you're a male queer) & you can't produce babies with dildos (if you're a female queer). That's why I call gay sex "failsex", because it FAILS at doing what SEX was intended for---procreation.

If you want to whine, then whine to biology. Not to the people who don't support your fascist agenda

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#144170 Jun 2, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize you've responded to a troll don't you? Don't bother.
Yes, I do....thanks for your concern:-)
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

#144171 Jun 3, 2012
NEW wrote:
Be great once the supreme court over turns all the states bans on gay marriage.....
LOL Funny how you gays always complain about the government getting into your bedrooms, & now you want the government in your bedrooms?

EPIC FAIL
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

#144172 Jun 3, 2012
Wat the Tyler wrote:
California Senate Passes Bill Affirming Clergy's Religious Freedoms
http://lezgetreal.com/2012/05/california-sena...
The California legislature is gearing up for the day when same-sex marriage is legal again in that state.
Very soon. You lost bigots. You spend millions of dollars but gay marriage is still the law of the land in California.
Of course it's the law of land in your state, all the gay lobbyists & Hollygay (Hollywood) practically live in your state. Just don't expect Muslims to be as forgiving as Christians when you shove your agenda down their throats...LOL
Bill Of Rights

Livermore, CA

#144173 Jun 3, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you're very wrong! I think BOTH practices are disgusting & pointless. Gay marriage isn't a real marriage & gay sex doesn't do anything---you can't make babies by fudge packing (if you're a male queer) & you can't produce babies with dildos (if you're a female queer). That's why I call gay sex "failsex", because it FAILS at doing what SEX was intended for---procreation.
If you want to whine, then whine to biology. Not to the people who don't support your fascist agenda
Oh Jeez,I wasn't aware that they passed a law that stated one cannot marry unless they procreate? What kind of moron are you? Procreation is but one aspect of marriage but in NO way a requirement and there are many couples who don't ever have children nor do they want any! And who cares what they do in a bedroom,they don't do anything that US heteros do to the tune of 38% who give it to their girlfriends from behind stupid!So in reality straight practice the very same types of sex that gays do bigot boy! Fascist agenda? LOL,Yes you do sound like a fascist or a Nazi as the Constitution is the supreme law of the land and it will back up marriage equality in the end so learn to live with it,you don't have to like it! Adam and eve? LOLOLOLOLOL,STFU you bigoted A-hole and keep your hatred to yourself! Gays marrying harms no one!
Bill Of Rights

Livermore, CA

#144174 Jun 3, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it's the law of land in your state, all the gay lobbyists & Hollygay (Hollywood) practically live in your state. Just don't expect Muslims to be as forgiving as Christians when you shove your agenda down their throats...LOL
LOL,It seems you're the one doing the shoving,now go find the wife or girlfriend and have some fun! LOL,Get my drift? Try it you might like it! LOL
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

#144176 Jun 3, 2012
Bill Of Rights wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL,It seems you're the one doing the shoving,now go find the wife or girlfriend and have some fun! LOL,Get my drift? Try it you might like it! LOL
Hey I wouldn't be shoving my opinion down your throat if you wouldn't be shoving your sexuality down my first! Just sayin'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Barbara Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Walk-Away' From Mental-Health Facility Found Safe Dec 21 rbeste 1
looking for a friend or advise Dec 21 Hunterx24 1
Homeless Shelters Receive $345,000 Dec 20 Mickpix 3
Lompoc's Gang Injunction Could Serve as Model f... (May '10) Dec 19 Hellannbach 3
Are we in the final days of the internet troll? Dec 19 mr goodwrench 6
Men like Elliot Rodger are not owed anyone or a... (Jun '14) Dec 19 ghostquest 53
I got caught selling weed to an undercover cop,... Dec 18 gjunki 1

Freeze Watch for Santa Barbara County was issued at December 25 at 12:07AM PST

Santa Barbara Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Santa Barbara People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Santa Barbara News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Santa Barbara

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News