Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#1 May 3, 2011
What's the deal with these 2 guys? Has anyone ever watched their videos? Am I the only person who finds their videos hilarious?
normwicks

United States

#2 Nov 11, 2013
gearsofwar3 wrote:
What's the deal with these 2 guys? Has anyone ever watched their videos? Am I the only person who finds their videos hilarious?
I'm normwicks after reporting da lee carter and brian ahern sdpd lutenit to the police department for sighning in to you tube as users hacking in to my site and making srikes agenst me getting my whole sit thrown out and using my phone cloned to track and prank call allso ruening opertunitys with leagle personel I find them as users on new phone in google / youtube users allsitings of mine vanishing ..........
Green tea

Hyattsville, MD

#3 Nov 12, 2013
hi normwicks, Me and my friends are a big fan of your vidios!!!! why are they removed from youtube? where can i them?
thingfish mammynun galoot

La Porte, IN

#4 Nov 12, 2013
i watch them just recently and now they deleted his videos what the heck! easily some of the funniest real shit ive seen. two great guys who deserve great things.
Green tea

Hyattsville, MD

#5 Nov 12, 2013
Can't he not reupload it?
thingfish mammynun galoot

La Porte, IN

#7 Nov 16, 2013
you guys have to make another youtube chanel or something
normwicks

Phoenix, AZ

#8 Jan 4, 2014
thingfish mammynun galoot wrote:
you guys have to make another youtube chanel or something
on that [email protected] I'm slow at reload but on that shizit you know it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Barbara Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marlon Brando's former home 12900 Mulholland Dr... (Jan '13) Dec 9 dakoa51500 25
Montecito Nude Colony Open House Nov 23 Kissinger iz Kuss... 3
Garry Goddard Nov '17 Witness 1
Love You Santa Barbara Nov '17 lock her up 1
Trump-A-Lumpa Party Nov '17 tinckle trinkle down 1
News $26 Million Pot Grow Discovered in Los Padres (Apr '09) Oct '17 who dat 14
$20M Hope Ranch French Country Estate W/ Privat... Oct '17 mom s trailer stinx 2

Santa Barbara Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Barbara Mortgages