Editorial: Santa Ana Measure GG: No

Editorial: Santa Ana Measure GG: No

There are 1 comment on the The Orange County Register story from Sep 4, 2012, titled Editorial: Santa Ana Measure GG: No. In it, The Orange County Register reports that:

We long have favored term limits. But they are not a panacea for political problems.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Orange County Register.

Rich Soto

Tustin, CA

#1 Sep 5, 2012
Granted the self-serving councilmembers who placed the term limit measure on the ballot have their own ambitions, there is no city in Orange County that has unlimited terms for mayor.

The Orange County Register who never criticizes Pulido and unlike the Los Angeles Times, has blacked out Pulido's scandals for reasons I suspect are the newspaper's connections with Pulido, is now justifying unlimited terms for Pulido and but not for state legislators.

And as I recall Art Pedroza,for years was one of the most hard criticis of Pulido, placing anti-Pulido illustrations on his blog. And at a council meeting an angry Art Pedroza demanded Pulido end his unlimited term as mayor. It's all recorded. What has Pulido done for Pedroza, that now he has become his ally?

I say visit the Clerk's Office and review Pulido's campaign contribution reports, you will find why Pulido wants to stay in office indifinitly. Voters should pass the term limits measure and elect for mayor a candidate who has not previously serve on city council.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Ana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anti-Trump Protests Rage, Mexican Flags Fly Out... 13 hr TRUMP YES 2
Anaheim is full of opportunities! (Apr '12) Mon Tony 70
News Santa Ana cops finally arrest 12 gang members (Feb '08) Mon El Jiringas 1,096
News Controversial documentary 'Vaxxed' screening Fr... Mon CDC Rep 3
News Honk: Are those 'Children at Play' signs legal? (Feb '11) May 1 Ricky 99
News Long Beach man sentenced to 30 months in prison... Apr 29 Jim 2
News Barrio Writers provides writing workshops for u... Apr 29 June Ann 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Ana Mortgages