Shooting at Mainplace Mall, in north ...

Shooting at Mainplace Mall, in north Santa Ana

There are 6 comments on the orangejuiceblog.com story from Feb 20, 2009, titled Shooting at Mainplace Mall, in north Santa Ana. In it, orangejuiceblog.com reports that:

“A man is dead after being shot and crashing into a tree outside the MainPlace mall. The man was stopped in an older model white Cadillac at Broadway and Main Place Drive when another man walked up to the vehicle and fired shots inside 12:30 p.m., police said,” according to the O.C. Register.

As you can see in the picture above, firefighters found a baggie of green stuff in the victim’s burned up car. I wonder what that was? Maybe he bought some herbal stuff at the Mother’s Market, across the street, before he was murdered? How is this shooting going to help sell units at the CityPlace, next to Mother’s?

Click here to read the rest of this article.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at orangejuiceblog.com.

dont trip

United States

#1 Feb 24, 2009
baggie of green. this guy you speak of is my homie and he was gonna be a dad some story tellers you guys are, rip bro.
zapata

Venice, CA

#2 Feb 25, 2009
this is my homie pinche julio will miss you carnalito

“Santa Ana, the O.C. seat”

Since: Apr 07

Santa Ana

#3 Feb 26, 2009
dont trip,

I read the follow up story in the Register about this young man. Very sad story. No one deserves to be executed like this.

The police did catch the shooter so he will face justice. Most likely he is looking at life in prison.
Leo Miramontes

Tustin, CA

#4 Feb 26, 2009
These shooters and gang members who cowardly attack other people, apparently have a mental problem. They should be locked up in a mental institution until they wake up to reality.

Any civilian who carrys a gun or any arm, is a person with a guilt-complex who has committed some crime against someone else, so they are always looking over their backs.They live a life full of fear and paranoia.
unknown

Santa Ana, CA

#5 Mar 5, 2009
was this the guy from sh
Will miss you julio

Fountain Valley, CA

#8 Jun 27, 2012
My childhood friend, rest in peace.. awesome dancer, and always a good friend. till this day I cant believe it happend :(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Ana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News RV engulfed in flames is same one used in stand... 9 hr Voice of Reason 2
News Anaheim struggles with growing homeless crisis ... 9 hr Voice of Reason 2
News Costa Mesa man, 50, sentenced to 25 years to li... 13 hr Voice of Reason 3
News Santa Ana man gets jail time for setting his fa... 13 hr Voice of Reason 2
News Man gets prison for assaulting topless dancer (Nov '12) Sep 15 M Crichton 2
News High-rise towers, pedestrian bridge planned for... Sep 15 Michael Harrah 2
News 'Dreamers' stake their futures on going public.... Sep 12 Bogie 2

Santa Ana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Ana Mortgages