Santa Ana cops finally arrest 12 gang members

Feb 14, 2008 Full story: www.theorangejuice.com 723

Well, the Santa Ana police department finally did something about the recent upsurge in gang violence. "An early morning operation targeting a local gang led to Thursday's arrest of 12 suspected gang members and the seizure of five firearms, police said," according to the O.C. Register.

"Arrested were seven adults: Joseph Castaneda, 28; Lorenzo Hernandez, 18; Jimmy Correa, 31; Diego Salas, 18; Mario Cortez, 20; Ramon Raldires, 25; and Angel Rios, 27. Five juveniles were also arrested."

The police refused to identify the gang these guys belong to. Maybe our readers might know?

Click here to read the rest of this story.

Full Story
SeSaM3 X Str33t F00lz

Garden Grove, CA

#70 Aug 11, 2008
ITS ALL ABOUT S3SAM3 STR33T F00LZ. BIG BIRD, BERT,ERNIE, GROVER, ELMO, DOPEY,SLEEPY,MONSTER, ANIMAL,OSCAR THE GROUCH,KERMIT THE FROG, MISS PIGGY,THE SWEDISH CHEF F00LZ!,,..
LOS MUPPETS GANG...DON'T STEP TO THIS, SOMOS FOZZIE BEAR,KERMIT, MISS PIGGY,GONZO,...WASSUP!!
SeSaM3 X Str33t F00lz

Garden Grove, CA

#71 Aug 11, 2008
WussUp tHis Is b1g B1rd repR3s3nt SeSaM3X Str33t.
OooH3333OooH AhAh
TanG TanG WallA WallA Bing Bang
ChittY ChittY BanG BanG
SeSaM3Z Str33t clickA f00lz!
SomOs big bird,..snuffalufagus, grover,bert,ernie,..the c0unT,elmo,.kermit, miss piggy,animal,fozzie bear,swedishchef,..,oscar the grouch
Sunny Day
Sweepin' the clouds away
On my way to where the air is sweet
Can you tell me how to get,
How to get to Sesame Street
CROW VMCX3

Huntington Beach, CA

#72 Aug 12, 2008
WAZZ UP TO ALL THE HOMIES DONT NO TO MANY BUT SHOWING MY RESPETOS TO ALL SOY CROW FROM THAT BIG BAD ASS VE EME CE GANG LOS TECOLOTES TOWN NUEVE DOS SEIS CINCO CINCO
BIG BAD ASS MIDWAY CITY NITE OWLS GANG LIL HUERO MOUSEY CREEPER SANCHO SMOKEY SPOOKY ROACH AND CROW MUCH RESPECT TO THE HOMIES I HAVE NOT MEET YET
SeSaM3 X Str33t F00lz

Garden Grove, CA

#74 Aug 14, 2008
Crow, go to school. get an education. make the world you live in better.

or, be a gang banger and claim a street which does not belong to you and grow up to be some poor slob who has no education, can barely read, and has to work as a janitor....or end up in jail.

Your choice.
ABSTX3

Sherman Oaks, CA

#75 Aug 15, 2008
ese sancho wrote:
<quoted text>that right its all about midway city los niteowls .. soy ese sancho,sleepy,mousey,crow,roac h,sneaky, creeper,smiley,bala,fox,drowzy .
Wats Up sanchhh its hella listo from SMALL TOWN GANG q-vo fool stay UP
chico

Tijuana, Mexico

#77 Aug 16, 2008
puro lopers gang santa ana
Successful People

Placentia, CA

#78 Aug 19, 2008
I like successful people. Gang members are not successful people.
nick

Phoenix, AZ

#79 Aug 20, 2008
crazy jamie wrote all that stuff about the varrio shes here in az mesa area, all fucked up on the shit...shes my ex wife trying to make me look bad!!! fuck her but oh well... so I c theirs a few youngsters!!! nice I like that keep real and always remember "FEW BUT STRONG" VE EME CE ERE LOS NITE OWLS GANG QVO MOUSEY, RASCAL, SHADY, BOO,BOO, SLEEPY,BANDIT, I WILL BE BACK IN CALIFORNIA VERY SOON BOUGHT A HOUSE OUT THEIR
nick

Phoenix, AZ

#80 Aug 20, 2008
I STAY IN PEORIA AZ.....BUT COMING HOME SOON IN OCTOBER IVE BEEN OUT HERE 6YRS....ALRATO
ESE NITE OWL

Mesa, AZ

#81 Aug 31, 2008
el nite owl
ESE NITE OWL

Mesa, AZ

#82 Aug 31, 2008
qvo
ESE NITE OWL

Mesa, AZ

#83 Sep 1, 2008
respeto ese Crow vmc
ESE NITE OWL

Mesa, AZ

#84 Sep 1, 2008
knight owl before i turn off your lights.
ESE NITE OWL

Mesa, AZ

#85 Sep 1, 2008
hooos Sancho frm eme ce??
del amo blvd locos

Placentia, CA

#86 Sep 2, 2008
U GUYS ARE ALL CHERRY IN THE MIDDLE!! CERRITOS BURBANK OXNARD L.A. SATANAS GANG REPPIN ON YOU POPPING YOUR CHERRIES!!!! LAKEWOOD SIDE BY FARTA ON 209st by haskell junior high or artesia high school!!!STS GANG!!! FUCK ABZ TRG CBC EFCC SOS ARTA HG FTT TST 18 vlm ALL NWK ALL PICO ALL WHITTIER ALL O.c. AND EVERYONE!!!!! GBOY REPPEN!! AINT STEPPEN!!!ALL VARRIOS ARE LAME LIKE FARTA puente ms 18st !!!!!!
u vatos are lame

SATANAS GANG OR DONT BANG FAWK U LAMES AINT NADA!!!!!!!STS GANG!!!!GBOY RASCAL BULLET DRAGON BLANCO TRIPPER LONER !!!!!209st Lakewood side by FARTA U CAN FIND US!!!!!! fawk snorencia!!! florencia flowers!!!!ha ha1!!! go do some gardening!!!!
Children

Garden Grove, CA

#87 Sep 3, 2008
people make fun of bangers.

you try and get respect by being tough, but people just laugh. do you really want to be 50 years old and still talking about your hood? grow up please.
sts pelan

Tustin, CA

#88 Sep 3, 2008
del amo blvd locos wrote:
U GUYS ARE ALL CHERRY IN THE MIDDLE!! CERRITOS BURBANK OXNARD L.A. SATANAS GANG REPPIN ON YOU POPPING YOUR CHERRIES!!!! LAKEWOOD SIDE BY FARTA ON 209st by haskell junior high or artesia high school!!!STS GANG!!! FUCK ABZ TRG CBC EFCC SOS ARTA HG FTT TST 18 vlm ALL NWK ALL PICO ALL WHITTIER ALL O.c. AND EVERYONE!!!!! GBOY REPPEN!! AINT STEPPEN!!!ALL VARRIOS ARE LAME LIKE FARTA puente ms 18st !!!!!!
u vatos are lame
SATANAS GANG OR DONT BANG FAWK U LAMES AINT NADA!!!!!!!STS GANG!!!!GBOY RASCAL BULLET DRAGON BLANCO TRIPPER LONER !!!!!209st Lakewood side by FARTA U CAN FIND US!!!!!! fawk snorencia!!! florencia flowers!!!!ha ha1!!! go do some gardening!!!!
this fools are lame...cut and paste shit....valen verga par de jotos
missy

Brooklyn, NY

#89 Sep 3, 2008
you're right, we may have our own "clicks". But we don't go around killing people because they look at us wrong!!!! And we don't go around "tagging" & destroying other peoples property!!! And we don't steal other peoples things because we are jealous that they have something & we don't. So we are DEFINATELY very different. We may have clicks.....but we have morals & show respect.....you don't!!
QUIETRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
DONT BE TOO SURE OF YOURSELF PERFEKT FOOLIO...
SOCIETY GETS THE BS THEY DESERVE... WE ARE THE TRUTH OF SOCIETY... WHEN YOU GO TOO SCHOOL KIDS CLICK UP... WHEN YOU GO TOO WORK CO-WORKERS CLICK UP...
WE ALL GANG UP... DONT FRONT... YOU HAVE YOUR OWN CLICK... WAS THAT CREATIVE... WE MAY ACT DIFFERENT IN SOME WAYS BUT WE STILL GROUP TOGETHER LIKE A FU*KEN SURVEY... AND THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN HUMANITY YOU FOLLOW... SELL YOU MALBORO AND CAR INSURANCE PUT FOOLS ON THA MOON
AND KANT PAY FOR YOUR BURDANS...
ESE NITE OWL

Mesa, AZ

#90 Sep 5, 2008
IT'S your turn "ese crow" I will be watching you. ese dont "tripp" Tear it up with that crazy ass gangster shit.
ESE NITE OWL

Mesa, AZ

#92 Sep 5, 2008
LOS NITE OWLS ALWAYS ON THE PROWL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Ana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Massage Parlors" Used For Prostitution (Mar '07) 13 hr George 353
Disney keeps star despite nude pics (Sep '07) 18 hr lela 172
Correa Folds His Election Challenge, but Refers... Feb 24 Edward Rojas 1
Corinthian students to get $480 million relief ... Feb 21 not a Wynne win 1
Southern California teen identified in fatal wr... (Aug '12) Feb 20 GONE but NEVER FO... 13
2nd Time Drunk Driver Charged with Murder20 Yea... (Mar '09) Feb 19 Gellybean 26
Santa Ana elementary placed on lockdown (Feb '13) Feb 18 dperson 13

Santa Ana News Video

Santa Ana Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Santa Ana People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:21 am PST