ICE raids target Santa Ana residents today

Jan 3, 2010 Full story: newsantaana.com 15

There were two immigration and customs enforcement (ICE) sweeps today in Santa Ana, according to eyewitness reports.

We received a report this afternoon that a sweep was taking place at the Northgate Market located at First and Harbor. Another eyewitness reported a second sweep at Main and First.

Many of us thought that President Barack Obama was going to help immigrants. That has not turned out to be the case.

Click here to read the rest of this article.

Full Story
Serjio Lujan

Tustin, CA

#1 Jan 4, 2010
ICE has to enforce the law and go where the lawbreakers congregate. We should not expect ICE to raid Fashion Island. We need more than a few arrests here and there(which pro-illegal immigrant advocates call 'raids'). Local politicians should cooperate with ICE agents and not turn the city over to illegal immigrant lawbreakers.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#2 Jan 4, 2010
Serjio Lujan wrote:
ICE has to enforce the law and go where the lawbreakers congregate. We should not expect ICE to raid Fashion Island. We need more than a few arrests here and there(which pro-illegal immigrant advocates call 'raids'). Local politicians should cooperate with ICE agents and not turn the city over to illegal immigrant lawbreakers.
Hello..... it's SerGio.

This is why you are losing......
julianna

United States

#3 Jan 4, 2010
Serjio Lujan wrote:
sergio you sound latino to me and we no love and respect for other
saddddddddddddddddd
julianna

United States

#4 Jan 4, 2010
with no love sorry
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#5 Jan 4, 2010
Freedomx4 wrote:
<quoted text>Hello..... it's SerGio.
This is why you are losing......
A drunk monkey telling someone how to spell. Go figure!!!

“Praise the Lord& Pass the ammo”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#6 Jan 4, 2010
Viva la Migra!!!

Ja ja ja!
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#7 Jan 4, 2010
Paul the American wrote:
Viva la Migra!!!
Ja ja ja!
Paul, is that you????????? LMAO. Long time no see if that's you? LOL!!!!!!!!!!

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#8 Jan 4, 2010
So what did ICE do in Santa Ana?

Harass the elote man?

LMFAO
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#9 Jan 4, 2010
Rico from East Los II wrote:
So what did ICE do in Santa Ana?
Harass the elote man?
LMFAO
If you call just following our countries laws harrassing then yeah I guess so. The article states the President is now backing the immigration laws of this country. Well, we'll see about that one, won't we. Guess everyone got a little fooled by our esteemed President, even La Raza!!!! LOL!! Sorry about that!!!!
hotboxracer

United States

#10 Jan 4, 2010
viva los pysas
Yolo Contendre

Van Nuys, CA

#11 Jan 4, 2010
I live in Santa Ana, it would take a month of Sundays to even put a small dent in lowering any kind of illegal population.
Busloads come with replacements every day, Almost every woman you see on the streets is pregnant or pushing a tamdem stroller, for the domestic replacements. Of course nobody knows if their legal or not unless you ask them.
"Odele, Pardonme......esta legal?"
reply, "NO ME MOLESTA, CABRONE! Yo Tenga Abogato!"
I know, its not funny or is it?...but thats the way it is here.
Leonard Castro

Tustin, CA

#13 Jan 6, 2010
Serjio can be spelled both ways -DUMMY!
angel

United States

#14 Jan 7, 2010
ok i think your from salvador o guatemala but thing a bout all ilegal people wock all year waitting for they tax but what they get kick out from this contry ok here it is tha money is going to your son and daghter school or for you streets or may be you going to as for well fair but i have 32 year i be in this contry when i have 15 ys in what i going to get kick out problably your father or your mother of even you gran parents they not even from this contry have a nice day ...... i live in tustin
angel

United States

#15 Jan 7, 2010
this is for leonardo castro chapin o salvadore'no
no matter

Santa Ana, CA

#16 Jan 8, 2010
The came late all the imigrants were out shoping on christmas you guy did see all those europeans shoping like craisy. They think the are so americans don't they now. The true americans are the indians

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Ana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
XsunX Reports Commercial Solar Systems Sales In... 1 hr karland 2
Gang Injunction Issued In Crack Down On Anaheim... (Mar '08) Fri udumbfuckaintinan... 419
Honk: Are those 'Children at Play' signs legal? (Feb '11) Jan 22 R12 Freon 84
5 arrests in Westminster shooting, stabbing (Aug '07) Jan 21 MR SKILLS 15
***Santa Ana Music Forum*** Jan 20 texas pete 5
Immigrants can now get Mexican birth certificat... Jan 19 Zanoni2015 4
Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Jan 19 Dave 4,811

Beach Hazards Statement for Orange County was issued at January 25 at 5:13AM PST

Santa Ana News Video

Santa Ana Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Santa Ana People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:07 am PST