Motorist in Bentley shot, critically ...

Motorist in Bentley shot, critically wounded

There are 96 comments on the LA Daily News story from Dec 12, 2008, titled Motorist in Bentley shot, critically wounded. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

A man driving a new Bentley Continental was shot and critically wounded today on the southbound Santa Ana Freeway in Boyle Heights, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Ross

Granada Hills, CA

#1 Dec 12, 2008
There is alot of questions to answer on this one...

“America & LEGAL Americans 1st”

Since: Aug 08

Chatsworth

#2 Dec 12, 2008
If this wasn't gang/drug related in that part of town I'll eat my hat.
MHB

Bangkok, Thailand

#3 Dec 12, 2008
We all known this was a mob hit. The person shoot was to take over the LAUSD. This is better than controlling drugs more money to steal
flying vee

Gardena, CA

#4 Dec 12, 2008
My money is on drug deal gone bad. Dave, your hat is safe!!

“bamboo forest and an iced tea”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#5 Dec 12, 2008
just your typical gang member just driving his 5th new bentley at 3oclock in the morning,,,
Tony

Beverly Hills, CA

#7 Dec 12, 2008
A Bentley, 3:30 AM, bullet holes, Boyle Heights. Sounds like a drug transaction gone awry.
tmarie

Hemet, CA

#8 Dec 12, 2008
How many gangmembers do you see driving a bently?
Maury Wills Jr

Woodland Hills, CA

#9 Dec 12, 2008
3am in Boyle Heights in a Bentley & SHOT! Gee there is shocker!! What was this dude thinking, Might as well have been a seal @ a Polar bear festival....mmmmmmmm dinner
Got it now

AOL

#10 Dec 12, 2008
A hip hop rapper hit by a rival rapper....no big loss!
Seisdedos

United States

#11 Dec 12, 2008
Maybe another Wall Street investor or Attorney who they discovered was involved in bad investments and lost their money....you know alot of "Fraud" is being found out lately, just this morning in the news that guy in New York who ended up losing millions it not billions in a "Ponzi Scheme" he was a "Hot Shot" Wall Street someone!!! ANYWAY just a thought

“bamboo forest and an iced tea”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#12 Dec 12, 2008
tmarie wrote:
How many gangmembers do you see driving a bently?
you be very surprize how many gangmember do drive very nice cars in L.A.
Chuck

Palmdale, CA

#13 Dec 12, 2008
It is reported the victim is 25, and driving a Bentley! Thats what I am curious about.
Paris Hilton must have given it to him.
HIllbilly

Van Nuys, CA

#15 Dec 12, 2008
So now "we the people" have to live in fear of these GANG BANGERS...when are we going to call them what they are ? THUGS and hang them all . in a gang you die not people driving down the freeway or kids standing on the corner. But the whites want to dress their kids also like gang bangers...another good reason to MOVE out of the USA and let the low lifes have it. This is costing all us working folks a fortune in taxes. HANG GANG memebers all of them
Poor car

Los Angeles, CA

#16 Dec 12, 2008
I feel bad for the car! The driver doesn't deserve to live!!!!!!!!!!
Jack

Van Nuys, CA

#17 Dec 12, 2008
HIllbilly wrote:
So now "we the people" have to live in fear of these GANG BANGERS...when are we going to call them what they are ? THUGS and hang them all . in a gang you die not people driving down the freeway or kids standing on the corner. But the whites want to dress their kids also like gang bangers...another good reason to MOVE out of the USA and let the low lifes have it. This is costing all us working folks a fortune in taxes. HANG GANG memebers all of them
NO SHIT ! I agree 100% they do not care about life so you are right hang them all...

Since: Jan 08

United States

#18 Dec 12, 2008
I think we already know what group is responsible for this.
LA women

AOL

#19 Dec 12, 2008
Save The CAR!!!!!!! and throw the rest away ;]
billmaherismarre d

La Mirada, CA

#20 Dec 12, 2008
HIllbilly wrote:
A better thing is to ship THEM out and restore America to what it was in the 40's.
Got it now

AOL

#23 Dec 12, 2008
Or the Mafia at City Hall
concerned

Whittier, CA

#24 Dec 12, 2008
why do you all assume that the driver or shooter are gang members? They were driving thru boyle heights on the freeway, that does not mean they were coming from there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Ana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Anaheim Ducks 2 hr ANAHEIM DUCKS 1
Helping the homeless people at La Palma Park (Sep '12) 8 hr LOL 176
ssk gangsters (Jan '13) Fri Vic 190
Irvine Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records (Sep '16) May 25 Tellinitlikeitis 4
Irvine Music Thread (Oct '13) May 25 Musikologist 12
Santa Ana Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records (Sep '16) May 25 Animals 3
Huntington Beach Mugshots and Criminal Arrest R... (Sep '16) May 25 Forg 3

Santa Ana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance