Police arrest 'scarface bandit' after...

Police arrest 'scarface bandit' after 11 hold-ups

There are 6 comments on the The Associated Press story from Mar 27, 2008, titled Police arrest 'scarface bandit' after 11 hold-ups . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

Police say have arrested the so-called 'scarface bandit' who is believed to have robbed at least 11 Orange County banks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

Apehanger

Santa Monica, CA

#1 Mar 28, 2008
This guy is as smart as a bag of rocks.
A traffic warrent????
Maybe he could have paid the warrent and had plastic surgery with the proceeds of his illgotten gain
traffic warrEnt

Palm Springs, CA

#2 Jun 12, 2008
maybe you should spell warrant correctly before you call some one dumb as a bag of rocks

but anyway
the actions of this guy are a sign of the times .There is a large number of people taking to extreme actions due to the economic downfall . There is no excuse ,and his family will pay for his decisions. I hope the funds he was able to acquire from the bank (whom is insured btw)made its way to his little girl.

see you soon mike
rfh
they call me T C

United States

#3 Jun 23, 2008
None of the money got to the kid, it all went up his arm. None of the $5,000 reward I'm getting is going to her either.
Felix

Santa Ana, CA

#4 Sep 11, 2012
You should all shut up on talking about a Man's Life and his Family!You don't even have a clue, on how they all are struggling! How dare You Jude One Man's Life, and call Your self one As Well!
oc killer

Garden Grove, CA

#6 Nov 22, 2013
they call me T C wrote:
None of the money got to the kid, it all went up his arm. None of the $5,000 reward I'm getting is going to her either.
good luck hiding peace of shit
Bryan

South El Monte, CA

#7 Friday Jul 21
oc killer wrote:
<quoted text>good luck hiding peace of shit
Mike is not the first one to be ratted on his uncle went to prison behind the rat to

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Ana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News El Modena High culinary students will be cookin... 19 hr uchrisbrownq 1
Doc Tue Poc 1
News High-rise towers, pedestrian bridge planned for... Jul 24 David 1
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Jul 24 Pasquali 4,850
Fun Family Friendly 5k run/walk/swim Sand BLAST... Jul 21 stephanie 1
News Pedestrian hit by car in Pacific Beach (Dec '12) Jul 20 Iceham 2
Helping the homeless people at La Palma Park (Sep '12) Jul 19 Tony 177

Santa Ana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Ana Mortgages