Review: Atlantic & Pacific Escrow
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Ella

Modesto, CA

#42 Jul 1, 2011
Cindy wrote:
Jane has "too much info"? So you admit it is true info!!!
<quoted text>
Good one Cindy. I know it is true I am experiencing it.
Ella

Modesto, CA

#44 Jul 1, 2011
Telsi Escrow, Inc they change their name also here is their new name.
Cindy

United States

#45 Jul 15, 2011
They changed their name in an effort to deceive everyone. Don't be fooled, same company, same people working there. DO NOT USE TELSI ESCROW, INC.!
Ella wrote:
Telsi Escrow, Inc they change their name also here is their new name.
FMK

Fresno, CA

#46 Jul 19, 2011
Those of you that have issues with this company and the parent company need to take and report it along with documented copies of what they did or did not do. There is a Realtor Board to file with.
consumer affairs and upon the seriousness of the
issue the District Attorney's Office. Fraud and other issues they do handle and if they are reported and the District Attorney finds the issue
is legit they will have consequences to answer to. Don't let someone do these things to you and they get away from it. WE HAD A CON JOB PULLED ON US AND YES I AM AT PRESENT DAY GOING AFTER THEM AND TO MY BENEFIT HAVE FOUND SOME OF THERI LOOP HOLES.....I hope I can bring them to justice for the things that they have pulled with us. Old saying is that a tief is a liar and a liar is a thief no matter how you try to cover it. Karma will get you...
DISMAY

San Luis Obispo, CA

#47 Jul 21, 2011
Chalk up another VERY UNSATISFIED customer. Now called Telsie Escrow. They will have to change their name every 2 years due to boards like this.

People are unbelievable in ethics as well as how they run, manage their business.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.
Anonymous

National City, CA

#48 Jul 26, 2011
patricia wrote:
<quoted text> I am currently in the same situation with this company. The fees ARE NOT being split 50/50. I am so pissed off. they are liars and don't return calls.
Hey I'm the same situation. I have been told by CMS that I will not have to pay the $100 a day late fee as it is not my fault... So they say. I do have e-mails saved. I'm a first time home buyer & this sucks! I've been stressing over this & my girlfriend has been on my ass about this! I'm like getting the worst of both worlds. But yes I tend to concur with everyone here minus the one A&P escrow employee who posted a pseudo happy customer review!
Marie

Missouri City, TX

#49 Mar 15, 2012
JBH wrote:
Hmmm...Jane sounds like you are one of those disgruntled ex-employees, to much inside info not to be.
Even if she were one of the disgruntled employees, if this company is simply out to make money, and not to provide a service in a professional manner, she has a right to speak out.
sonya

Waynesboro, VA

#50 May 9, 2012
my husband and I looked at a home in grottoes va, Im telling ya, this company needs to close their door cause one minute we are the only ones whith a contract on it and the next thing I know, there is well has been a contract on it since April 9. bull..it was back on the internet as relisted and the guy that I spoke to was mean, an ass and never asked me for the address, he just said it is under contract..I am so fed up with all the lies I turned them into Virginia real estate board cause something has to be done about them.
James

Kahului, HI

#51 Jan 29, 2013
As an REO expert,I must say that this escrow company is the worst company I ever dealt with. The parent company Atlantic Pacific Real Estate (Carrington Mortgage) almost forces agents to use their own escrow company. No support, very rude, not a clue what they are doing. This is a way for them to make money on both ends , just greedy , greeedy , greedy. No regard whatsoever for agents. I hate this company, WARNING stay away from them. Don't fall for their supposedly professional CON-ARTIST talk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Ana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cool tech for new home? 20 hr buttcrack 2
News Wife of televangelist Benny Hinn files for divorce (Feb '10) 20 hr buttcrack 19
News Gang member gets 40 to life for shooting father... (Apr '10) Sat Real Mexican 178
Homeopathy is for suckers: What the medicine in... Sat Stap da Japz 4
News Santa Ana jury convicts two men of gang-related... (Jul '07) Jul 29 vic 1,159
News 3-Month-Old Boy Hospitalized After Alleged Assa... Jul 21 anne marie 1
Review: Sweet Massage Jul 20 jvmedrano 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Ana Mortgages