Kanzius treatment gets world's attention

Kanzius treatment gets world's attention

There are 11 comments on the GoErie.com story from Nov 1, 2007, titled Kanzius treatment gets world's attention. In it, GoErie.com reports that:

The telephone calls started shortly after 7 o'clock Tuesday night. Big-city newspapers and network television news organizations wanted to talk with Millcreek Township inventor John Kanzius.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GoErie.com.

John

Elmont, NY

#1 Apr 10, 2008
"He (Kanzius) has made no secret in recent months that he feels Gov. Ed Rendell and U.S. Sens. Arlen Specter and Bob Casey have ignored the project."

I quoted this from the article above.
Why hasn't any reporter or citizen asked the the Gov. or Sens. about this while these politicians are out there stumping for their favorite presidential candidates. I am not from PA but if I was I would definitely consider it.
After Thought

Ashtabula, OH

#2 Apr 10, 2008
Did our politicians really deny this business just to support the Tire-Energy plant? And if so, why?
Stephanie Swearengin

Huntsville, AL

#3 Apr 15, 2008
My father, Donald Swearengin has non hodgkins lymphomia for the 5th time. He was diagnosed for the 5th time 3 months ago. All caused by the agent orange sprayed in Vietnam. He has had radiation 2 times, chemotherapy, and a stem cell replacement. The doctors have cleared him to start some kind of cancer treatment, but they have to wait for a biopsy to be done. It is a waiting game for a tumor to come up enough to do a biopsy. He has too many tumors to count, but they are not in any organs yet. The cancer is moving fast and I pray that you can get him in for a pre clinical trial treatment. This is his only hope and he is more than willing to do it. What other choice does he have, except death. I will not accept this, unless I have done all I can to help him. I will ask Oprah for donations as well. Please get him this treatment. He is the most giving person and has given to many strangers that have crossed his path who were down on their luck. He never asks for anything and is a strong person. Please save his life.
His daughter praying every night for a miracle,
Stephanie L. Swearengin
Eljae Coleman

AOL

#5 Apr 27, 2008
I can't believe Mr. Kanzius bothered to approach the American Cancer Society with the 3 figure salaried board members driving Lincoln Continentals, billions in property, supporters of the status quo that hasn't been more successful in treating cancer since the 1950's, same old radiation/poison treatment that tortures its patients but is more than happy to provide gas money to get to their radiation/chemo appointments. STOP GIVING MONEY TO THE ACS AND SEND IT TO MR. KANZIUS DIRECTLY. HE REALLY CARES ABOUT PEOPLE. THE ACS CARES ABOUT GREED!!!
amjones

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#6 May 3, 2008
so where are we now with this?
Mark

Oil City, PA

#7 May 3, 2008
ummm I thought it already had the worlds attention? Is this the second time it gets world attention??
Mark

Oil City, PA

#8 May 3, 2008
Kanizus invention and Al Gores Global warming....
pretty much the same...money grabbing hype
Helen in Kansas

United States

#9 Jul 20, 2008
I think that this is HUGE. I am a 7 year Breast Cancer survivor. I got to the The Center for the Improvement of Human Functioning International Inc. in Wichita Kansas.( www.brightspot.org ) They have done 30 years of research and their anti cancer program is called 'renac' which is cancer backwards. I take high levels of C through intravenous. They have found that high doses of C kills cancer cells. The cancer cells think that the C is glucouse and absorbs it until the point of saturation at that point the C oxygenates the cell (Like when you put peroxide on blood and it fizzes) and it kills the cancer cells. There are published studies using C as chemo therapy. Please check this out. I am 7 years healthy without having done conventional chemo or radiation.
Barbara Lindsey

United States

#12 Jul 21, 2008
Having lost a mother to cancer, a father-in-law and numerous family and friends I very excited to hear this news. During the World War II we called upon some farm boys from the Midwest to come up with a plane that could fly faster than sound. They did not know it was impossible and sat out to do it and did it. Someone outside the research area, could be the answer to find a cure. Go with it Mr. Kanizus and I hope my dear friend, Larry Elliott of Tallahassee, Florida is that person with a smile on his face when they use your technique and cure his cancer. My thoughts and prayers are with you all the way on this one.
ruth

AOL

#13 Nov 8, 2008
Stephanie Swearengin wrote:
My father, Donald Swearengin has non hodgkins lymphomia for the 5th time. He was diagnosed for the 5th time 3 months ago. All caused by the agent orange sprayed in Vietnam. He has had radiation 2 times, chemotherapy, and a stem cell replacement. The doctors have cleared him to start some kind of cancer treatment, but they have to wait for a biopsy to be done. It is a waiting game for a tumor to come up enough to do a biopsy. He has too many tumors to count, but they are not in any organs yet. The cancer is moving fast and I pray that you can get him in for a pre clinical trial treatment. This is his only hope and he is more than willing to do it. What other choice does he have, except death. I will not accept this, unless I have done all I can to help him. I will ask Oprah for donations as well. Please get him this treatment. He is the most giving person and has given to many strangers that have crossed his path who were down on their luck. He never asks for anything and is a strong person. Please save his life.
His daughter praying every night for a miracle,
Stephanie L. Swearengin
Ms. Swearengin,
I'm sure that you are searching everywhere for word of options. Have you heard of baking soda? Putting a small amount in a glass of water and drinking it will help to alkalinize one's system, making it less friendly for diseases - like cancer - and fit the liquid profile of leukemia. Do this before bed and several times a day. The important cautions are these: don't take it before or after eating. It will neutralize your stomach acid, and destroy your digestion. Also, watch your blood pressure with the addition of all this sodium.
Next, there are clinics in Europe that are putting patients in rooms that are heated enough to kill systemic cancers. You may want also to check out those.
The last item is one of detoxing. Selenium, green tea, massive doses of vitamin C, cetyl myristoleate, n-acetyl cysteine, and any other antioxidants can help. Since your father's system was initially challenged by poison, this might be important. My brother, a former fighter pilot who used to sit on the flight line for hours breathing in petro-chemicals, also has leukemia. He's using diet and exercise to fight his and, by the grace of God, staying ahead of it.
Good luck and God bless you to you and your father.
joan

AOL

#14 Nov 8, 2008
We need Mr. Kanzius to appear on the VIEW,those girls get everyones attention.Mr. Kanzius is very smart not to accept the money the drug companies would pay for his invention,for if he did we would never hear of it again.They have to much to lose from the sale of all the drugs they put out.Sad but true. God be with Mr. Kanzius and his invention.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanibel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
People, STOP bringing your engagement/marriage ... Sat Single and jealous 1
News Cape residents sad to see long-standing trees r... Apr 17 Observer 1
When a Facebook friend doesn't reply to your pr... Apr 14 Sharky 2
Poll should sw 28th street bridge be closed or open (Apr '08) Apr 12 Spanky 28
It's time to clean up Southwest Florida's socia... Apr 12 Authority 10
News Lee County Mosquito Control District spending $... Apr 6 Cuban Coffee 1
Guys, hugging a taken bartender is the surest w... (Oct '17) Apr 4 Prince John 23

Sanibel Jobs

Personal Finance

Sanibel Mortgages