Puerto Rico accepts camera surveillan...

Puerto Rico accepts camera surveillance, Florida approaches it ...

There are 56 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Dec 24, 2007, titled Puerto Rico accepts camera surveillance, Florida approaches it .... In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

The public-housing project of Jardines de Monte Hatillo is a violent place run by drug gangs in the San Juan metropolitan area, where children learn before they can walk to drop to the floor when they hear ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
LIBERALS HATE facts

Orlando, FL

#1 Dec 24, 2007
When are they going to install these in Ghettowoods, BVHell, and Point-my-guncianna?

Much needed in our local PR ghettos........
Disturbed White Guy

Silver Springs, FL

#2 Dec 24, 2007
LIBERALS HATE facts wrote:
When are they going to install these in Ghettowoods, BVHell, and Point-my-guncianna?
U forgot Crimehills....
UCF84

Converse, TX

#3 Dec 24, 2007
LIBERALS HATE facts wrote:
don't forget azalea park, union park, south semoran and goldenrod ......
Common Sense

Orlando, FL

#5 Dec 24, 2007
Let's see....install the camera's....some of the thugs leave the island and take that plane to OIA.....Then set up shop here and we see the results. Let's place the camera's here as well. We all know the spots they need to focus on as mentioned above. The crime continues to spread into the burbs'....Protect yourself and get to the gun range today!!! An investment that could save your life.
educated1

United States

#6 Dec 24, 2007
There is crime in EVERY area caused by EVERY nationality/race. Instead of spewing negativity and blame, try getting more involved in your community. Make a POSITIVE difference in someone's life. It'll make a bigger impact on decreasing crime than cameras!
Julio Bonilia

Palm Coast, FL

#7 Dec 24, 2007
And just think, all these wonderful people are flooding into Central Florida by the hundreds every week.
Maldonado

Palm Coast, FL

#8 Dec 24, 2007
Apparently the Puerto Rican race has a proclivity towards violence and doing evil things. Just look at what they have done in all the places they have infested in America like Brooklyn, Newark, Jersey City, Passiac, Camden, and Philly. And lets not forget beautiful Kissimmee.

They certainly have a lot to be proud of. A proud people with a proud heritage. I think it's time for another Latin festival to celebrate being Hispanic. Mi Orgullo!
Rico Swave

Kissimmee, FL

#9 Dec 24, 2007
What do they care if the cameras video the empty streets of PR? All the ricans are in FL.
Jay Wheelie

Palm Coast, FL

#11 Dec 24, 2007
Popi

Palm Coast, FL

#12 Dec 24, 2007
Next time you go over to Disney, check out the name tags on the employees and you'll see that now 75% of them are from Puerto Rico. They have slowly ruined Disney too. As a Disney employee you get free admission for yor relatives, which is why when you go to Disney these days the place is loaded with Ricans walking around. It never used to be like that. It's a shame that they destroy everything.
really concerned citizen

El Paso, TX

#13 Dec 24, 2007
You cannot round them all up. THey are like the cockroach when you turn the lights on. They breed like roaches too. That is their national pass time, breeding more future prisoners. When you are dumb and really under educated, you are not able to land a job, even at MacDonald's. You have to learn how to speak English and they don't have a clue. The only thing that I see that they think is important is that cheap peice of crap that they dangle off the rear view mirror of uninsured vehicle that they all ride around in. Deport them like the mexicans or better yet deport them to mexico, they can all speak together then.
UCF84

Converse, TX

#14 Dec 24, 2007
educated1 wrote:
There is crime in EVERY area caused by EVERY nationality/race. Instead of spewing negativity and blame, try getting more involved in your community. Make a POSITIVE difference in someone's life. It'll make a bigger impact on decreasing crime than cameras!
........Que?.....

Since: Aug 07

South Central Virginia

#15 Dec 24, 2007
What a bunch of racist remarkables you are. There has been criminal activity in FL for centuries, long before the second arrival of the spanish speakers.

THe problem these days is everyone wants zero tolerance for everything and the police are called everytime.
educated1

United States

#16 Dec 24, 2007
Maldonado wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to know how to solve the problems they cause in America? You round them all up and send them back to the ghetto slum island they crawled out from.
"Maldonado"....hmmm that sounds "American"
Thank God no one sent your great grandparents away at Ellis Island.
Let's try to be a bit positive people!!!
ha ha

Orlando, FL

#17 Dec 24, 2007
Seems like Central Florida is indeed crawling with something....BIGOTS!!
Gran Wizard of St Cloud

Tuscaloosa, AL

#18 Dec 24, 2007
I see my brothers here have come out in force. Yay!
Disturbed White Guy

Silver Springs, FL

#19 Dec 24, 2007
Reading the comments here makes me laugh.... Under educated?? The majority of the people in PR have a college degree as well as a Masters Degree.. but it is ok to see a lot of white trash cousin ban_gers KKK haters stealing, but the real deal of the White folks.. is Raping young children..... so let's see... White vs PR? who wins... we are all the same stop the hate, and work together and changes will come.
Against Idiocy

Altamonte Springs, FL

#20 Dec 24, 2007
really concerned citizen wrote:
You cannot round them all up. THey are like the cockroach when you turn the lights on. They breed like roaches too. That is their national pass time, breeding more future prisoners. When you are dumb and really under educated, you are not able to land a job, even at MacDonald's. You have to learn how to speak English and they don't have a clue. The only thing that I see that they think is important is that cheap peice of crap that they dangle off the rear view mirror of uninsured vehicle that they all ride around in. Deport them like the mexicans or better yet deport them to mexico, they can all speak together then.
----------
There is a problem... people from
P.R. are the U.S. citizens.
P.S. You seems to be a bloody racist.
Am I right?
Disturbed White Guy

Silver Springs, FL

#21 Dec 24, 2007
I bet Maldonado is a frustrated Cuban that hates PR but when Castro came to power they all went to PR and destroy the economy by stealing and ripping off everybody, so they can come to the little Havana in Miami.
LIBERALS HATE facts

Orlando, FL

#22 Dec 24, 2007
educated1 wrote:
Ok 'educated'. Crime is one thing......THUGS....drug dealers.....habitual thieves.....gangs....etc That's another.

I've done this over and over.......

Find me the police reports for say....Dr. Phillips vs BVHell....and lets compare notes......

Now....you're free to put your head back in the sand.

Run along.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanibel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rules for visiting Paradise Tiki Hut Restaurant... Feb 24 John Tiki 3
Slow dancing is a piece of cake to learn and do! Feb 20 Slow dancer 3
A lot of police sirons Feb 19 Maudezelda 1
Dek Bar may be hiring. Feb 15 King Dek 1
Church is NOT a good place to meet a boyfriend/... Feb 12 Party man 11
Restaurant customers and patrons, TIP YOUR WAIT... Feb 12 Everyones Baby 3
Trump is Totally Unqualified Feb 12 thanx alot 6

Sanibel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance