Newport, Plymouth residents hear need...

Newport, Plymouth residents hear need for loan from RSU 19 superintendent

There are 17 comments on the Bangor Daily News story from Feb 13, 2013, titled Newport, Plymouth residents hear need for loan from RSU 19 superintendent. In it, Bangor Daily News reports that:

RSU 19 Superintendent Greg Potter held the first of six town meetings on Wednesday night in order to address the district's budget gap and need for a $2.8 million loan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bangor Daily News.

loan-made-easy-f ast

Sweden

#1 Mar 7, 2013
i have read several references on yahoo and also suffered the internet
for loans and have come to realize that it all accumulated to nothing
as i was been scammed or been turned down, but after all that i went
through i tried one more reference on yahoo by Mr Thomasson levers
about ENGLISH WORLD LOANS and they turned out to give me the loan i
had wanted all along. The moral of my reference here is not only for
you to contact them, but to also know that there is a God up in heaven
that atches us even in the deepest of our problems, so the bottom line
is contact the above named company and your story will turn too.
the email is [email protected] and their website
www.englishworld19.webs.com
Jennifer Harte

Chicago, IL

#7 Apr 19, 2013
Attention the General Public,

My name is Jennifer Harte, i am from Carlifornia, United States Of America. I want to use this medium to every one of the wonder full work that the Silver Plan Well Financial Help has done in my life. I have tried so many times to apply so many times for a loan but all to know avail but instead i get scammed, the total money that i was scammed of was 5000 usd, i was actually looking for a loan of $50,000.00 usd. Until this faithful day when i came across this company Silver Plan Well Financial Help where i was told that i will receive the loan from, at first i thought was one of the numerous internet scams then i decided to give it a trial but to my greatest surprise i received an alert from my bank that the some of 50,000.00 usd has been deposited in my account. it was like a dream to me but i thank God that at last i was able to get my loan from Silver Plan Well Financial Help

So as a gratitude to them i decided to put on myself to tell the whole world about this real company Silver Plan Well Financial Help, so my fellow internet user and loan seekers i will advice that you reduce your self of the risk of getting scammed contact Silver Plan Well Financial Help Via this email [email protected] m for a fast loan today.

Thanks and God bless you all
Jennifer Harte
Email: [email protected]
loan lender

Torrance, CA

#9 Apr 20, 2013
My name is Evans White. I give out loan with 3%interest rate if interested should Email: [email protected] for more information's on loans
mark

Torrance, CA

#10 Apr 21, 2013
Do you need a loan to pay your bills,and to start up a business or to finance some needs.Email Mark Ericson Finance Plc on [email protected] and get your loan.
LOAN LENDER

San Jose, CA

#11 Apr 26, 2013
Do you need a loan? if yes, fill in the application form to [email protected]

HOW DO I APPLY? Please Read Carefully and fill this application form

LOAN APPLICATION FORM

Full Name:.........
Sex:.........
Marital Status:.........
Monthly income:.........
Phone No:.........
State:.........
Loan Amount ..........
When can you be able to pay
back?:........
Purpose of Loan:.........
Are You above 20yrs..........
Have You Applied Before?.........

We believe we have been able to answer most of the questions that are
frequently asked by Loan Lenders to applicants before securing a loan.

In agreement to the above rules/policies, you are expected to fill the form
provided above.

Thanks for your understanding and for choosing this firm.

we will appreciate all mail to be in good manners and any form of miss-use
is prohibited.

Regards,

Mr. Evans White
Managing Director
EWLOANFIRM
[email protected]
Abuja
NIGERIA
mark

Torrance, CA

#13 Apr 26, 2013
Do you need a loan to pay your bills,and to start up a business or to finance some needs.Email Mark Ericson Finance Plc on [email protected] and get your loan.
Mr Jack Lisa

Sweden

#26 Jun 26, 2013
Do you need a loan to start up a business? Or to pay your bills hurry up and apply your now because motec loan company is here again to offer you the best you need in low interest rate which you will be comfortable with, for more information about us you can contact us on via email:[email protected] pom
Mr Jack Lisa

Sweden

#27 Jun 26, 2013
Do you need a loan to start up a business? Or to pay
your bills hurry up and apply your now because
motec loan company is here again to offer you the
best you need in low interest rate which you will be
comfortable with, for more information about us you
can contact us on via
email:[email protected] om
ocean service

United States

#28 Jun 27, 2013
Do you need a loan at a reasonable low interest rate? Are you interested in paying off your debts without stress? Need debt consolidation? Personal or business loan? Then you need to
look no further, as the management of this LOAN SERVICE, is currently giving out loans at a low interest rate of just 2% APPLY NOW. fill in the application form below: LOAN APPLICATION FORM. NANE: Country: City: Sex: Telephone No: Loan : Loan Duration: Have You Applied Before?contact company via email:[email protected] com
john pack

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#35 Aug 3, 2013
Greetings to you,
I am Mr john pack accredited money lender, and what they offer loans to individuals, Do you need a loan or funding for any reason, such as personal loans, credit companies, credit Expansion, Business of the loan, education loan, debt consolidation? Any kind of credit is not get in touch with us via:([email protected]) and fill out loan application below so as to be able to send you a condition of the loan.

application information about the loan.

Your full name:.........
The requested loan amount:.........
Loan Duration:.........
Purpose of the loan:.........
Address:.........
Sex:.........
password and email..........
Mobile ..........
Monthly income:.........

Thanks as we await urgent reply.
Mr john pack
john pack

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#36 Aug 3, 2013
Do you seek funds to pay off loans and debts
Are you looking for funding to start your own business?
Are you in need of private or business loans for various purposes?
Are you looking for loans for the implementation of large projects
Do you seek funding for a number of other processes?

If any of the above problems, we can be of help to you, but wants you to understand that we are giving our loans with an interest rate of 3%.

Interested persons should contact me with this detail below. My e-mail contact:( [email protected]) and fill out the below information..

Amount Needed:
Duration:
Phone:

Regards,
Mr mike smith
Paul Miller

UK

#50 Oct 13, 2013
I am Mr. Paul Miller. Ceo Opec Investment and financial company, a legitimate, tested and reliable, and reputable lender money. We are a company with financial assistance. We borrowed money to individuals in need of financial assistance that have bad credit or need money to pay bills, to invest in the business, to settle mortgage / home problems.
I want to use this medium to inform you that we render reliable beneficiary assistance, I will be glad to offer you a loan. Loan of at least $ 2,000 and not more than $ 5,000,000 with a nice interest rate of 3%. Contact
[email protected] for more information on the loan. Services provided include:* Refinance * Home Improvement * Investment Loan * Auto Loans * Debt Consolidation * Business Loans * Personal Loans * International Loans.
Best regards.
Paul Miller.
APPLY FOR EASY LOAN

United States

#51 Oct 13, 2013
APPLY FOR EASY LOAN!
Do you need a quick or easy low? Have you been ripped off, are you trying to grab a loan but no affordable interest rate, are you under going a foreclosure? just apply for a pay day low with the below service available;
Home loan
Low interest loan,
Foreclosure boost up loan,
capital loan,
company loan,
secure and unsecured loan
personal loan,
poor credit loan. lot more.
If you are interested in all this type of loan please get back to us for more information about the process. We have the easiest processing of loan so far, our company is registered (Reg number:07664905) our transaction are transparent. If you are interested contact:
Pavlo Romenus
e-mail: [email protected]
FEZXY

Austin, TX

#52 Oct 24, 2013
Hello,

I am Rodney, a christian loan lender who gives life time opportunity loans.

We offer the right solution to your financial needs, we stand apart from other lenders because we believe in customer services and we will stay with you until you get the results you want.

Do you need an urgent loan to clear your debts or you need a capital loan to improve your business? have you been rejected by banks and other financial agencies.Or

Are you looking for a fast, easy and safe loan? Search no more as we are here to make all
your financial problems a thing of the past. We offer different Kinds of loan such as personal loan, small scale loan, wholesale loan or loan to pay off bills? Or are you looking for a loan for school fees, Car Loan, House Bill Loan, Wedding Loan or Loan to start a new business ETC.To invest on business at lower interest rate of 3%.

I want to also use this medium to inform you that we render reliable and beneficiary
assistance and will be willing to offer you a loan.
SO email us today on: [email protected] to grab yours.

Email: [email protected]
Mr Paul Hopkins Miller

San Jose, CA

#90 Jul 12, 2015
re you in search of a legit loan? Tired of Seeking Loans and Mortgages? Have you been turned down by your banks? We give out loans to business people and individuals for just 2% interest rate. contact us via email: [email protected] and come up with the following information:

Please finish the following requirements:

* Full Name:
* State and City:
* Loan Amount Required:
* Loan Term:
* Loan Purpose:
* Telephone Number:
* Personal phone number:

Waiting for your response.

Regards,
Mr Paul Hopkins Miller
Mr Paul Hopkins Miller

San Jose, CA

#91 Jul 12, 2015
Are you in search of a legit loan? Tired of Seeking Loans and Mortgages? Have you been turned down by your banks? We give out loans to business people and individuals for just 2% interest rate. contact us via email: [email protected] and come up with the following information:

Please finish the following requirements:

* Full Name:
* State and City:
* Loan Amount Required:
* Loan Term:
* Loan Purpose:
* Telephone Number:
* Personal phone number:

Waiting for your response.

Regards,
Eddison Smith
wilson

Torrance, CA

#98 Feb 10, 2016
Hello Dear.

My name is Sarah Matt am from United State Of America, i was in need of a loan of 40,000usd urgent to start my owe business in Florida where i live with my family, over some months now i have be looking for who to borrow me this funds no body, before them i have heard all the good thing that Mr Wilson Larry have been doing for people, the i apply in Mr Wilson Larry from Wilsonlarryloanhelp Ltd,last week Friday today Tuesday i got my loan well in my bank account. So my people if you are interested in any kind of loan, please contact him and you will get your loan funds without any further delay. Email at: [email protected] et

Thanks and God bless him

My Regards
Sarah Matt

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sangerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taylor charters Jun 16 Knowledge 1
Is there a real psychic reading website out there? (Jan '13) Apr '16 Raven Nightclaw 24
Hate Liars Feb '16 Truth 1
Looking for Lorne Armstrong (Dec '15) Dec '15 SaintLorne 1
News State settles lawsuit filed by family of Sanger... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Anonymous2 2
Weather (Mar '11) Mar '11 Raymond Evans 1
News Portland, ME (Jan '11) Jan '11 Lori 1

Sangerville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sangerville Mortgages