First Prev
of 2
Next Last
liked

New Hartford, NY

#1 Jul 19, 2010
I went to the Deansboro Hotel last weekend, never having been there before. I was expecting a hole-in-the-wall, if ya know what I mean. But I was pleasantly surprised. The bartender was right on the ball, the music was good and the company was just as good. Alot of young people there having a great time (I was thinkin there would be old weird guys lol) I was talking to some of the people that go there alot and was told that it had changed alot recently, I guess under new management or something like that. I definately think that people should give this place a shot. The building is old but definately a good time. 2 thumbs up!! I also went to the Boro and it was a great time there too!
true

New Hartford, NY

#2 Jul 19, 2010
I used to go all the time and still do, but under the old management you never knew what the night would bring. The old manager (they call her mama) used to either be in a good mood or a crazy person. I have seen her hit people, throw things at people and kick people out. Thank god she is no longer at the hotel, Im not sure what happened to her but all I know is now you can go in there and not have to worry. You can just sit back, relax and have a good time. The bartenders that are on now need to take less cigarette breaks but other than than they are good tempered and fun.
ya know

Ogdensburg, NY

#3 Jul 19, 2010
I love this bar...
IMPRESS ME

Fayetteville, NY

#4 Jul 20, 2010
I LOVE THIS PLACE TOO!! ESPECIALLY THE NEW MANAGER!!
not putting my name

Ogdensburg, NY

#5 Jul 21, 2010
It would be even better if they were open more than four days a week.
oh stop

New Hartford, NY

#6 Jul 23, 2010
he only closed those 2 tuesdays because of the cement. stop your whining boys...
not putting my name wrote:
It would be even better if they were open more than four days a week.
oh stop

New Hartford, NY

#7 Jul 23, 2010
general question, why does this thing change your location? i am in deansboro yet the comment i posted says clinton and another one i posted says liverpool????? weirddddd
better

New Hartford, NY

#8 Aug 12, 2010
well the smoke breaks got alot better by the bartenders, and it is still a great time. so much fun, everyone should come down and check it out. business has picked up alot too now that the new manager is there. not the same old boring people that are there all the time.
have fun

Fayetteville, NY

#9 Aug 12, 2010
its nice not having that drunk guy .. i think they call him grizz he was the old managers boyfriend around.. he talks nonstop and annoys everyone... the atmosphere was much calmer the last time i was there without that woman mama i think they call her around...no violence with out her there... nice to just relax, listen to music, play pool oh and there was fooseball last time i was in too now... great time. thanks to the new manager!!
sassestylist

Oxford, NY

#10 Aug 12, 2010
well the "hoty" is where it happens...your right very comfortable going there as a single mom wanting to have a couple of drinks and not being sought after as a piece of meat....that is so nice to know i can go there by myself and be comfortable AND the food is damn good....luv you chuck......
trash

New Hartford, NY

#11 Sep 2, 2010
get ready for the drama to start again. mama is in charge again and she brought back kerri fehr to work so mary and carrie b quit. should be tons of fun there now.
impress me

Fayetteville, NY

#12 Sep 2, 2010
trash wrote:
get ready for the drama to start again. mama is in charge again and she brought back kerri fehr to work so mary and carrie b quit. should be tons of fun there now.
great!!! i won't be goin there anymore!!!
crazzzzzy

Pulaski, NY

#13 Sep 17, 2010
hell with all that chuck is back running the show he has it in blaack and white. i cant believe you would just bail on him like that after all he has been doing and continues to do for you all. i for one will continue to support him in all that he does. the bar has never been better and its only his raggy girlfriend and her cronies that cause drama. they need to grow up an just have fun and stay out of the business they know nothing about anyway. i for one love ya man keep up the great work. love ya buddy
passerby

Utica, NY

#14 Sep 17, 2010
Driving by it the other day, I was surprised it hasn't burned down after all these years. The old weird men have died and the yuppies moved in to Deansboro a few years ago. They have gotten old enough to be weird old men yet!
get a clue

New Hartford, NY

#15 Sep 20, 2010
for the crazzzzzzy retard. get a clue. his "raggy girlfriend" isnt the problem nor has she ever been. obviously you dont know much of what you speak about.
people are dumb

New Hartford, NY

#16 Sep 20, 2010
and if you knew anything about the sales of the place since mama was put back in charge as to chuck just getting it back last week you would know it isnt his girlfriend who was the problem. lets just hope he can turn it around before its too late and it goes back to being a bar opened 5 days a week and closing every night at 10 cause noone came in all day. good luck chuck, im sure you will do great, just like you did before!
get a clue wrote:
for the crazzzzzzy retard. get a clue. his "raggy girlfriend" isnt the problem nor has she ever been. obviously you dont know much of what you speak about.
localguy17

New Hartford, NY

#17 Sep 23, 2010
Females head up there by any chance?? I live right around the corner from there...
the manager

Pulaski, NY

#18 Sep 23, 2010
ok well i figured maybe it was time for me to maybe say a few words here so i hope ya'll dont mind. first and fore most, i wanna thank everyone for your continued support here. i couldnt do the job without all your love and understandin so i thank you all. during the transition from the old guard to the new we have hit a few rough spots but i hope that we have all those ironed out now and have moved on to bigger and better things. as for the staffing concern i wouldnt worry about it, we are all suppose to be professionals and anyone startin personal drama will not be a member of the staff here for long. above all this is a bar and as such i strive to make sure that it is clean,safe,and fun for all you come to play here. i will always have a listening ear to people with legit ideas to make it a better place to come, and any legit concerns will be addressed. above all else though i want this to be a comfortable, small, personable place where you all continue to look forward to comin to and feel at home enough to be yourselves. and as for the raggy girlfriend person comments like that are not really nessacery. my personal life is not of your concern and i do not appreciate you speakin on it. thanks for the love but lets keep it cool. so again thank you to all of you that have shown love and support, to all of the best wishes and good luck wishes. i will do my best to always give all of you the respect you deserve, a place to come and be safe and yourselves and above all the best damn party spot in the world. so as always

COME AND GET YOUR PARTY ON !!!!!!!!!!

Chuck
Good Time

Utica, NY

#19 Nov 16, 2010
This bar is always a great time. Love the regulars on Friday and Saturday nights and the bartenders are the best they have had their in quite some time. Always on top of the drinks and what you like as soon as you walk in the place.
Good Time

Utica, NY

#20 Nov 16, 2010
Just wanna say GROW UP! You should be 21 to drink there anyways so act it.
trash wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sangerfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
party at eric vedders for thanksgiving!!!! Fri VEDDER 4
Lois and hobo (May '14) Fri take for free 9
jean woods and eric vedder Dec 17 unknown 2
Dirty Dominick Dec 15 Ronnie 2
tweak Dec 15 dude 1
clayville man (Dec '13) Dec 14 Joker 13
Theresa Hutchings Dec 14 Wow 8
Sangerfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web