Review: Big Screen Beauty Salon

Review: Big Screen Beauty Salon

Posted in the Sanford Forum

Melissa

Sanford, NC

#1 Oct 22, 2012
Wonderful place to be!! Talented staff!!
Kym

North Weymouth, MA

#2 Nov 14, 2012
This is an awesome place! They can do any type of hair. I've been going to Christy, the owner for over a year now! Wonderful and th shop has great atmosphere.
Snagglepuss

Sanford, NC

#3 Feb 25, 2014
Twice I was stood up by two different stylist at Big Screen Beauty Salon. One of them was even the owner, neither had the curiosity to give a call and say they are canceling (they had me number). Remember customer service - is about the customer.
Christy-owner

Greenville, SC

#4 Mar 30, 2014
Snagglepuss wrote:
Twice I was stood up by two different stylist at Big Screen Beauty Salon. One of them was even the owner, neither had the curiosity to give a call and say they are canceling (they had me number). Remember customer service - is about the customer.
. I am very sorry this happen although. I do not recall this situation. I know my clients well and try my best to offer a custom service. I hate to think you fell through the cracks somehow. Being a new salon growing so quickly may be why. I am actually meeting with Mind and Body Monday to start an online appointment program. Please come in if you get a chance and reference your issue and I will gift you a free haircut. Sincerely. Christy Callaghan
Christy-owner

Greenville, SC

#5 Mar 30, 2014
Thank you to all our great customers!!! We love you so much that if we get to 1,000 likes on Facebook we will have a Toga Party!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Brick City Primary Care (Dec '09) Nov 14 ecoomer 14
News Universal Forest Products closes five plants, p... (Jan '08) Nov '16 Karma 16
News Kaine kicks off final push for battleground Nor... Nov '16 WasteWater 4
Vote for Donald J Trump Oct '16 MAGA 1
Cashier Oct '16 Debbee bee 1
Looking for Nicole Baird, Christine and Matt Pike Jul '16 JFLO 1
Pure White and Pure Black Wolf Hybrid Puppies F... (Jan '12) Apr '16 happy 69

Sanford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sanford Mortgages