Who said this, and when?

Who said this, and when?

Posted in the Sanford Forum

Smar Tass

Grasonville, MD

#1 Jul 30, 2013
“Do you know that Negroes are 10 percent of the population of St. Louis and are responsible for 58% of its crimes? We’ve got to face that.”
Get Off My Lawn

Franklin, MI

#2 Jul 30, 2013
It was Martin Luther King. He said that back in 1961.

(Sorry, I cheated! I really didn't know.)

Great point though.

Today I'm sure those figures are more like this: St. Louis is 50% black and blacks are responsible for 98% of the crime!
Get Off My Lawn

Franklin, MI

#3 Aug 1, 2013
Smar Tass: I thought the libs would be all over this, crying as usual, but not one has answered back.

Must be too much truth for them; they're speechless!

I'll bump it back to the top for another try!
Smar Tass

Grasonville, MD

#5 Aug 3, 2013
Get Off My Lawn wrote:
Smar Tass: I thought the libs would be all over this, crying as usual, but not one has answered back.
Must be too much truth for them; they're speechless!
I'll bump it back to the top for another try!
They won't say ONE word - because they cannot refute it.
Smar Tass

Grasonville, MD

#6 Aug 11, 2013
Smar Tass wrote:
<quoted text>
They won't say ONE word - because they cannot refute it.
We're still waiting, folks.
clayton bigsby

United States

#9 Aug 14, 2013
The black white supremicist,say hell you be right mista.
1blackwhitesupre macist

United States

#10 Aug 14, 2013
jigga blue say who
Get Off My Lawn

Franklin, MI

#11 Aug 14, 2013
OK, Here is another "Who Said This and When" for you:

"I can conceive of no greater calamity than the assimilation of the negro into our social and political life as our equal.... We can never attain the ideal union our fathers dreamed of, with millions of an alien, inferior race among us, whose assimilation is neither possible nor desirable."

If you haven't heard this one before, you will be shocked! Especially if you have grown up studying only liberal revisionist history.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#12 Aug 14, 2013
Smar Tass wrote:
<quoted text>
We're still waiting, folks.
Every big city is like that. And they still run around whining when a white citizen blows their guts out their back. Unbelieveable!
Get Off My Lawn

Franklin, MI

#14 Aug 16, 2013
Get Off My Lawn wrote:
"I can conceive of no greater calamity than the assimilation of the negro into our social and political life as our equal.... We can never attain the ideal union our fathers dreamed of, with millions of an alien, inferior race among us, whose assimilation is neither possible nor desirable."
If you haven't heard this one before, you will be shocked! Especially if you have grown up studying only liberal revisionist history.
Come on now! Someone ought to at least venture a guess at who said this and when!
Get Off My Lawn

Franklin, MI

#15 Aug 18, 2013
Get Off My Lawn wrote:
Anyone want to try to answer this?

I'll give you a few more days and then I'll just have to tell you myself.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#17 Aug 19, 2013
Lincoln knew we should get rid of the Afrikoons and damn his soul why didnt he do it when the herd was at a more manageable number.. Damn Lincoln, LBJ and all our ancestors that didnt pick their own goddamn cotton!
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#19 Aug 19, 2013
Thinning Afrikans is the only way now! I dont like to put off work thats essential for survival.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What About Lake Sheriff Borders? (Nov '11) 9 hr The Peoples Media 909
News Arrest made in Deltona Halloween Day double mur... (Mar '11) Sat Alfred Amedeo Cor... 37
more black on white crime! (Aug '13) Jan 19 likeomg 110
News Judge's brother, a convicted murderer, is back ... (Mar '08) Jan 19 The Peoples Media 103
Stop The Seminole County School Rezone. We need... Jan 19 Don schoolrezonecom 1
News Consumer help: Gym contracts, ripoffs (May '09) Jan 19 Kids got touched 16
News Deputies: Man shot while standing outside Delto... Jan 19 Fitus T Bluster 1

Sanford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sanford Mortgages