watermelons

Cleveland, MS

#1 Aug 1, 2013
I can't believe I spent almost my whole off day yesterday in this forum. An hour every other day is probably not so bad. Some of you anonymously sit behind the computer for hours spewing filth and soaking it in. TM this and GZ that, how foolish is that. Let it go. It's been talked about enough. Leave matters in God's hands. Some of you are no more than 20 years old, but you sound like dirty old men.primate this, baboon that, monkey, coon. You've developed an art to your name calling. How do you do it. That's a talent I don't possess. You think you're hurting others, but you're actually hurting yourselves. You're too young to be so miserable/so unhappy. Are you overweight ugly poor rejects? Stop being mad at yourselves. Get up, get out of the rut you're in. Get Moving!
Warm Heart

Central City, KY

#3 Aug 1, 2013
Good job watermelons!
Bigga Ghetto Butt Necks

Tempe, AZ

#4 Aug 1, 2013
Don't worry!...Be herpie!

Get Off My Lawn

Franklin, MI

#6 Aug 1, 2013
watermelons wrote:
I can't believe I spent almost my whole off day yesterday in this forum. An hour every other day is probably not so bad. Some of you anonymously sit behind the computer for hours spewing filth and soaking it in. TM this and GZ that, how foolish is that. Let it go. It's been talked about enough. Leave matters in God's hands. Some of you are no more than 20 years old, but you sound like dirty old men.primate this, baboon that, monkey, coon. You've developed an art to your name calling. How do you do it. That's a talent I don't possess. You think you're hurting others, but you're actually hurting yourselves. You're too young to be so miserable/so unhappy. Are you overweight ugly poor rejects? Stop being mad at yourselves. Get up, get out of the rut you're in. Get Moving!
You liberals are all alike. You have your head so far up your ass, you can't even fathom the real world as it is! You have been brainwashed by the liberal media so badly that you are living in a fantasy world!

I'm sure you believe this: Can't we all just sit around the campfire and sing Kumbaya, and then we'll all smoke some grass together; and then We Can Begin To Understand Each Other! And then all our problems will go away and we will live happily ever after dancing in a field of lilies!(Not white lilies; we wouldn't want to offend anyone!)

So, if you truly believe this Can't we all be happy BS, why don't you move into a nice diverse city, like Detroit!(You can buy a house really cheap there!) And then go and introduce yourself to your new neighbors. They may have a little darker skin than you, but that's alright they will accept you, all in the name of diversity! Don't worry, none of your new neighbors will beat, rape, rob, or kill you! You will be accepted by you new brothers! After all, only whites are racists! Your new friends in Detroit will love you just as you are, and you can become one of them!

Go ahead and live out what you believe, and then report back to us; if you're still alive!
hittonas

West Mifflin, PA

#7 Aug 1, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Lets be,,,and see if your Happy?
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#8 Aug 1, 2013
Get Off My Lawn wrote:
<quoted text>
You liberals are all alike. You have your head so far up your ass, you can't even fathom the real world as it is! You have been brainwashed by the liberal media so badly that you are living in a fantasy world!
I'm sure you believe this: Can't we all just sit around the campfire and sing Kumbaya, and then we'll all smoke some grass together; and then We Can Begin To Understand Each Other! And then all our problems will go away and we will live happily ever after dancing in a field of lilies!(Not white lilies; we wouldn't want to offend anyone!)
So, if you truly believe this Can't we all be happy BS, why don't you move into a nice diverse city, like Detroit!(You can buy a house really cheap there!) And then go and introduce yourself to your new neighbors. They may have a little darker skin than you, but that's alright they will accept you, all in the name of diversity! Don't worry, none of your new neighbors will beat, rape, rob, or kill you! You will be accepted by you new brothers! After all, only whites are racists! Your new friends in Detroit will love you just as you are, and you can become one of them!
Go ahead and live out what you believe, and then report back to us; if you're still alive!
That's funny!
watermelons

Cleveland, MS

#9 Aug 1, 2013
Get Off My Lawn wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a black woman who's really getting tired of the GZ and TM talk, I think many of us are. The verdict is in. His parents are probably going to file a civil suit. I think it's their business and not ours. Those new friends in Detroit you speak of are the same color as I am. All black people are not criminals. I think people should stop stereotyping people.
befit

United States

#10 Aug 2, 2013
africa nevuh mix - _ to worst lo vagina cyuba spanish latin
Smar Tass

Grasonville, MD

#11 Aug 3, 2013
watermelons wrote:
That simply proves that you're a colossal idiot, not to mention an anthropoid with the intellectual capacity of a trisomic wildebeest. I told you before that defending your tarnished idol, Thugvon the unbreathing, was pointless, and a waste of time; yet you admit that you spent hours on here, spitting into a fan while others like myself laugh at you.

That other intellectual cripple, Black Rhino, has also wasted his time sparring with invisible people that he will never meet, infuriating himself over nothing at all - simply because others, myself included, view Thuggy the metabolically challenged in a negative light.

Hilarious!

Clods do not begin to describe the pair of you.
Smar Tass

Grasonville, MD

#12 Aug 3, 2013
watermelons wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a black woman who's really getting tired of the GZ and TM talk, I think many of us are. The verdict is in. His parents are probably going to file a civil suit. I think it's their business and not ours. Those new friends in Detroit you speak of are the same color as I am. All black people are not criminals. I think people should stop stereotyping people.
Seems like a lot of them are - black males are 6% of the population, and commit over 50% of the crimes. That's why prisons are filled with them - they can't control themselves, and seem to view stupidity as a virtue.

Stereotypes are based on facts - ironic, isn't it?
Smar Tass

Grasonville, MD

#13 Aug 3, 2013
Warm Heart wrote:
Good job watermelons!
Mindless, aren't you?
Smar Tass

Grasonville, MD

#14 Aug 3, 2013
Get Off My Lawn wrote:
<quoted text>
100% correct.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Calderone & Montz - Richard C Montz DDS (Jun '09) Sep 22 Happy 7
Jerry Bowers (May '15) Sep 17 Jerry Bowers 4
Heroin (May '13) Sep 14 BoyMeUp 90
News Family mourns slain video-store clerk (May '07) Sep 13 Ken 78
Laura royce Sep 12 Family 1
I don't much care for deland (Mar '06) Sep 11 Sneezy 40
Scamming contractor Sep 7 Niceville Resident 2

Sanford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance